I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Moderators

Quote Originally Posted by t3ch

View Post

HCBF is now run by loser nazi's who don't allow parody or off-topic threads.

If you'd like, I could show you how a "loser nazi" would really run this forum. If you'd like. wink.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper

View Post

Yeah! The new mods are all fascists. mad.gif

I learned from watching you, Thumper.

• Moderators

Quote Originally Posted by Bonoman

View Post

Well, that's one way to tell me that I'm not wanted here since pretty much all I ever posted were off-topic threads... tongue.gif

Feels strange to think, though, that this very well might be my last post ever on HCBF... cry.gif

No. It won't be.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Bonoman

View Post

Man, what happened? HCBF is dead! I haven't been here in a while, I know, but I'm dumbfounded at finding the TK thread on the first page of the forum when nobody has even posted on it in a week!!! WTF people? Also, not one single thread on Osama bin Laden? Seriously? What's going on around here? I'm extremely disappointed...

Well... basically there was a multi-day forum outage which got a few people leaving. After that, things settled down a bit and then the higher ups decided that they duct tape and bandages software they had for their forums would be best replaced. The HC 2.0 forums were born. Problem is, they replaced it with software that was utter crap... but at least it also looked like utter crap as well. The mass exodus occurred at that point. They eventually backed off the "2.0" software and went back to the old software. At some point, they ended up upgrading the forum software to something a bit less crappy.

Of course, by the time that occurred, the place was a ghost town. Most moved to Ebassist, Musician-Central, or maybe Talkbass (though I always got the impression a lot of the HC folks just weren't TB type people).

• Members

BOALG went bear Jew on some folks and it escalated. However it wasn't even close to the worst argument I've seen on there, so I'm not sure if there was something more going on.

So what does that mean . Was he trolling or serious?

• Members

Makes me feel a little bit bad that I posted the Bear Jew pic in the first place.

I saw C7 posted, then a few replies discussing how people are able to disconnect emotionally from the pain of others.

I came back...and blackout.

:(