Do you ever think that the people you complain about may be reading this forum?

• Members

Or do you mask enough details so that they don't figure it out? Whenever I read these complainer threads I often wonder if the person being fingered reads it and then has a fit? Might end up leaving the band so maybe it's not all that bad....after all you mostly want them out anyway ;)

• Members

That's why I lie. All the time.

Never know who may be watching you >_>

Except the "singer" from my last band, she can go diaf for all I care. YES I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU, you're a {censored}ing bitch.

Ah I feel better now.

• Members

I encourage my bandmates to look at this forum. there is a lot great info about the usual things we go through in a band. I always point to this forum to back up my argument especially when we get into the "that song will/will not go over" conversations.

• Members

Doesn't matter to me. If someone reads something that I posted about them, then they probably already knew my viewpoint before I posted it. And if not, then they do after reading it - same effect.

There is actually a lot of stuff that I post on here that is just "what if" - hypothetical for which I'd like to plan. However, those are usually loosely based upon a real situation - either mine or someone I know.

For the record, there is a lot that I haven't posted on here in order to spare people's feelings. But that doesn't mean that I won't post it eventually. :evil:

Funny you posted this... we've been trying to spare someone's feelings for weeks, so I intentionally did NOT post about it on here. This weekend, the dam started to break. It hasn't completely broken, but I have a feeling that it will soon. Especially if he's reading this. :wave:

• Members

I prefer to "complain" in person, as things come up. That way I don't have to go all whiny on the net because of unresolved issues.

That being said: The doctor is in, personal problems solved, 2 cents. :phil:

• Members

Yeah. Screw 'em. Honestly, I've seen posts where people reference that they know each other outside the forum, but they're usually friendly. Never have seen a "You lying, two-faced, sack o' sardines" exchange. If one ever comes up, let me know. Sounds like it could be real entertainment.

• Members

Anything I ever post on here is either something I'm not worried about others reading or it's already been brought to the "offenders" attention by me.

If our other guitar player from the band I just left is reading this...and his name starts with J and ends with rod...I have no problem at all letting him know that he's a moron who needs to grow up and handle his responsibilities first....that, and the band we were in is not getting back together..ever...especially not with him in the lineup.

• Members

I've withheld a few times on certain forums because of people I know went there as well. Here, not so much. Not because I care about getting 'busted', but I haven't had too many issues lately. The one time I did, I wasn't worried about him finding it so much because then it'd be an easy way to lead in to the subject and then ya just roll from there.

• Members

I don't think my main complainee can read all that well.......so I feel covered.

The main benefit of playing with somebody who is illiterate!

LOL

:thu:

Well, I have to say that, my complaints regarding my bandmembers - I tell them right to their faces. My main complaint is that I have done everything to get one of the guys in the band - who happens to sing lead - to work on his voice. I have bought him a voice training program by HC's very own Al Koehn, but I know he's not going to use it. So, I am going to take over the lead vocals. Not the easiest task considering I'm a drummer, but I have studied voice. The problem is my Operatic training kind of clashes with the Nickelback, Staind, etc. covers that we're playing... :rolleyes:

But at this point, I don't care; if he can't stay in pitch (he flips out because he starts yelling) the people who come to see us are just going to have to get used to the fact that I sing the way that I sing - but at least I'll be in key.

My brother said,"Now I know what Ronnie James Dio would sound like singing the Googoo Dolls."

:facepalm:

LOL

• Members

I encourage my bandmates to look at this forum. there is a lot great info about the usual things we go through in a band. I always point to this forum to back up my argument especially when we get into the "that song will/will not go over" conversations.

Hmmm, maybe I should encorage them to come to HC rather than sending them to Xhamster?

:)

• Members

I don't post the negitives of our band on this forum, couse there are plenty of threds that seem to pop up when the same exact thing is going on in our situation, especially in this forum, real freakin spooky when I think about it :eek:

...and this has been going on for a couple of years, I'll have something on my mind about the drummer or bassist and low and behold....ta da....a thred so simular, I read it just to make sure it wasn't me or a bandmember writting it :facepalm::D

• Members

I don't post the negitives of our band on this forum, couse there are plenty of threds that seem to pop up when the same exact thing is going on in our situation, especially in this forum, real freakin spooky when I think about it
:eek:

...and this has been going on for a couple of years, I'll have something on my mind about the drummer or bassist and low and behold....ta da....a thred so simular, I read it just to make sure it wasn't me or a bandmember writting it
:facepalm::D

I hear ya bro..same thing here. A lot of time too, the things I do post here have already been addressed and I'm just venting.

• Members

Me? I don't care.

I'll tell someone to their face what the problem is, and how they need to fix it before I come post all about it to the boards here.

If anything, this is just a vent for me when there's trouble brewing in the band room.

Besides, {censored} those guys anyway. And if they are reading this, then:

Bass, that is totally messed up the way you went and {censored}ed Drum's on again off again girlfriend behind his back. It's even more {censored}ed up that you lied to him about it for what...4 months?! You know Drum's not too bright about wimmins to begin with, and there you go, sticking your dick in anything that moves - all the while trying to work things out with your own long distance "ex" girlfriend. Whom you broke up with for "hooking up" [wtf is that? did she {censored} some other dude or not, you question dodging bastard] with random douchebags. AND YOU'RE BONING A FRIENDS EX. That {censored} is Man Law #1 right there, asshole. I'm suprised Drum didn't kick the everliving {censored} out of you when he found out. You guys lived together for 18 mos, fer chrissakes. And all the while you talk about "commitment" and "loyalty" and "family" in relation to the band. But lo and behold, you're the first one to {censored} it all up.

Oh, and Singer - they reserve special spots in hell for the {censored} you pull on your personal time. Just because you felt unloved as a kid doesn't give you the right to treat THEM that way too. {censored}ing asshat. I can't help but notice that your entire attitude changed after I left the band. Is that because you finally realized what a dick you were being? Or is it because your ego was finally allowed to run around unchecked? Just curious. Get back to me on that. Oh - and how's the band going without me? {censored}ty? Who would have thought?

I guess I was right about everything after all.

That's what I might say if they were reading this board...hypothetically speaking, of course.

Archived