Do you ever think that the people you complain about may be reading this forum?

• Members
I encourage my bandmates to look at this forum. there is a lot great info about the usual things we go through in a band. I always point to this forum to back up my argument especially when we get into the "that song will/will not go over" conversations.

+1, man. But it turns out they're too smart and all-knowing to listen to a bunch of "internet losers." :facepalm: One time I posted our song list in one of those "will these go over" threads and one of my bandmates threw a {censored}ing tantrum, "those guys are assholes and don't know what they're talking about!" He's not in the band anymore. :cop:

• Members

I try to stick to complaining about things in the past. Who gives a crap if the guy in my last band reads it, maybe he will wake up and realize why I left? naah.

Can't really complain about much these days, I'm in 2 drama-free bands and livin the life.

• Members

I wish I could get my bandmates on HC. I think they would learn a lot, as I have. I've got pretty good group of guys though, and I don't think I would ever feel the need to vent on a forum about them. (famous last words ;) )

• Members
+1, man. But it turns out they're too smart and all-knowing to listen to a bunch of "internet losers."
:facepalm:
One time I posted our song list in one of those "will these go over" threads and one of my bandmates threw a {censored}ing tantrum, "those guys are assholes and don't know what they're talking about!" He's not in the band anymore.
:cop:

Damn does that sound familiar...I went through this whole "We dont have time for chat rooms" (yes they were all that computer illiterate) thing when I suggested they check places like this out.

I got some critique on our music at the time and they ate up the positive stuff...of course anything negative was promptly dismissed as the aforementioned "internet losers" :rolleyes:

Archived