Post your racks!!

• Members

Originally posted by pezguy

I hope you'll be able to have children later in life. A Mesa Strategy 500 will make you sterile.
:p

Not planning on having kids. They're expensive and take up money that could go to guitar equipment and videogames. :)

Originally posted by SteveLINY

Then what does a VHT 2/90/2 do to you???

It is a tad bit louder:D

Are you sure about that Steve? The Strategy can put out about 200 watts per side RMS while the 2/90/2 puts out about half that power. The 2/90/2 can put out the full output of a quad of KT88 tubes, but the Strategy can run a quad of KT88 AND an additional eight 6L6-type tubes.

As far as I know, the only tube amps (high end rack, all-tube) that can compete with the Strategy 500 are the Strategy 400, Coliseum 300 and the VHT 2150.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Originally posted by TheGreatGreen

I usually hang out in the amp forum with the rest of the dry, half-stack playing neanderthals
:D
, and i'd like to see what kind of ridiculously complex systems can be built for the guitar.

so, let's see what you've got!
:)

zachs%20gear%20001.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by Jack Luminous

That is a great great setup !!

Edited:

Thanks. It isn't quite finished yet. I am still going to add a C.A.E (4) amp switcher, Eventide H7600, TC Electronic 1210, C.A.E rack controller, C.A.E DC Power Supply, C.A.E Line Mixer and Double Expanded RS10 Foot Control.

Egnater M100, and a Fuchs Triple Drive Supreme (AMPS)

• Members

To show off some more belgian Engls

set%20big1.jpg

set%20big2.jpg

Engl powerball/Bogner cab met V30/

Rack :Samson PB11/Korg DTR1/TC electronic G Force

floor:... Behringer FCB 1010/ Ibanez TS9/ Digitech Whammy II/ MEX eq/ Ernie ball volume pedal/Dunlop Wah/...

engl.jpg

bogner.jpg

famil.jpg

Jackson DR2 / Ibanez S 540 / Ibanez Universe / Charvel M1A

rg.jpg

... work in progress Ibanez RG 550

• Members

Originally posted by sickwindsor

Hey guys im new to this board but here is my rack.Its not complete but soon will be.Im adding a 2101 and ive got a mesa 2:100 on they way so I can power more cabs.

Me likey the looks of that! I like the head with the rack above and the side compartment. That is cool.

• Members

im not gonna post my rack cause all it is is a 4 space SKB rack with a furman PL8 and an ampeg SVT 4Pro that takes the other 3 spaces up :)

but i do use the PL8 to power my pedal board which im building.

I am looking at getting a compressor, and maybe a line 6 Mod Pro or somehting of the sort, if got a another 4 space rack lying around that i just throw stuff in to keep it ouf ot the way. might use it for power amps and such when i start to buy PA gear.

when i get a wirless reciever im just gonna rack mount it on the back of my rack case to save some space and keep things in one spot, that way i can have an effects rack and a power rack

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I just use a Peavey Rock Master & Peavey Classic 50/50 set-up. No rack effects. I have a Boss GE7 and MXR Smart Gate in the Ultra effects loop, an MXR Phase 90 between my guitar & the Rock Master and an SIB Fatdrive in between the Rock Master and the 50/50 for making solos louder.

Archived