Post your racks!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by jimosity

Man,

I'm really envious of all you Engl guys!

I had a Savage 120 SE for a bit and a 520 and 530 preamp and I have to say that Engl makes the best amps I've ever played thru.

Thanks man, I have the Savage 120 (in the pic) and the Savage SE and they are totally AWESOME. I simply LOVE ENGL amps :D

• Members

Originally posted by Charvel Junkie

Hello-Newbie Here is my Rig:

TheRig.jpg
Heads_and_Cabs.jpg
rigg1.jpg
floor_boards.jpg

Looks like one for sale on ebay, very nice. I'm moving in that direction. Still need the CAE 4 amp switcher, rack switcher, foot controller, and Eventide DSP 7500.

• Members

gear.jpg

Hmm kind of crappy compared to all the others here :) , but it sounds allright for now. Just an ENGL 820 Poweramp and ENGL 620 preamp at the moment.

Thinking of getting a Marshall 1936 to substitute the 4x10 and a fx unit probably.

• Members

I've not taken a pic yet, but my rack has been changed to the following for live gigs:

Peavey Wolfgangs / Ibanez RGs ->

Audio Technica Digital Wireless ->

Randall RM4 Modular Preamp ->

TC Electronic G-Major ->

VHT 2/90/2 ->

2- Genz Benz G-flex 2x12's

*My live setup in no way takes away from my LOVE of my Engl Powerball head, which is the greatest amp I've owned to date.

• Members

I made some changes to my rack recently. Replaced the G-Major and went the parallel route with dedicated units. I'm running a TC D2 for delays, TC M1 for reverb and pitch and a Roland RSP550 for modulations thru a DMC Line Mixer.

Made some changes to my pedalshelf as well: Octafuzz, Mini Dejavibe, Barber Tone Press and LTD, Micro amp clone and Everman Fuzzdrive G2

Update%20Rack.jpg

• Members

It's my first, be gentle:

system.jpg

The rack consists of:

SKB 6-space roto case

Gemini PL-01 power conditioner w/lamps

Behringer Ultrafex II

Behringer Virtualizer Pro

Behringer Ultramizer Pro

Chauvet PC-09 power conditioner

Eliminator E 107 power conditioner

It's half power conditioners, so the rack is the power center of my whole system, in addition to a low-budget processing chain. There are also a couple of Monster Cable power strips stuffed full of wallwarts in the back. I want to start another 8-spacer that will double as a pedalboard, now that I've seen a few people here doing it that way. The pedal-stuffers have inspired me!:D

• Members

Originally posted by LordRiffenstein

I made some changes to my rack recently. Replaced the G-Major and went the parallel route with dedicated units. I'm running a TC D2 for delays, TC M1 for reverb and pitch and a Roland RSP550 for modulations thru a DMC Line Mixer.

Made some changes to my pedalshelf as well: Octafuzz, Mini Dejavibe, Barber Tone Press and LTD, Micro amp clone and Everman Fuzzdrive G2

Update%20Rack.jpg

Hi!

When i saw your rig i remembered the RSP550 i have somewhere in the house. I really liked it, but beeing a studio oriented processor i finally got something more guitar oriented and by the way, easier to work with. I remember it souded great but it had too many parameters to adjust...

Are you using the "Guitar multi" algorithms or the individual reverbs, delays etc.?

I miss the weird sounds i could get with that unit and an expression pedal conected to a FC50 footcontroller. I am not able to do them with the Lexicon MPX110 nor with the Rocktron Xpression. Buth I have the RSP550 waiting untill the day I need all those weird sounds again...

• Members

Originally posted by Dr.Love

Hi!

When i saw your rig i remembered the RSP550 i have somewhere in the house. I really liked it, but beeing a studio oriented processor i finally got something more guitar oriented and by the way, easier to work with. I remember it souded great but it had too many parameters to adjust...

Are you using the "Guitar multi" algorithms or the individual reverbs, delays etc.?

I miss the weird sounds i could get with that unit and an expression pedal conected to a FC50 footcontroller. I am not able to do them with the Lexicon MPX110 nor with the Rocktron Xpression. Buth I have the RSP550 waiting untill the day I need all those weird sounds again...

Well, I mainly use it for chorus, phaser, flanger and sometimes pitch shift so I haven't really looked into the multiple algorithms. I don't use it for delay or reverb although they are not bad at all.

• Members

The following link is my w/d/w I put together over vacation, lookat the Mesa Rig folder: http://community.webshots.com/user/guitar4riffs

Mese Mark IV, Mesa 4X12 and 2 Bogner 1X12

The rig is as follows:

Korg DTR 2000

GCX Switcher

System Mix Plus

Line 6 MOD PRO

Digitech ISP 33

Yamaha D1500

Roland SVR2000

Mesa 20/20

Furman AR 1215

Sorry but I don