Roll Call: Any of you here?

• Members

Sorry, not exactly a learning question. Been dropping in daily for a couple weeks and I don't see much activity going on? Makes me wonder how many people are actually here day to day? This place used to be a great and vibrant hang. Be good to get that back. Roll call!

Happy Friday bitches! : )

• 2 months later...
  • Members

This place started to get quiet about 7 years ago. Was a fun place to hang out. Postings were like every 2 hours.  Polish Paul if you guys remember him really brought a lot of life on this forum.  I chat with him a lot. Like it has been said, people do move on.

• Members
On 7/27/2020 at 6:54 PM, guitarville said:

This place started to get quiet about 7 years ago. Was a fun place to hang out. Postings were like every 2 hours.  Polish Paul if you guys remember him really brought a lot of life on this forum.  I chat with him a lot. Like it has been said, people do move on.

Oh yeah Polish Paul! Forgot about him. Yeah it was a great place once. I'll keep poking my head in

• Members
11 hours ago, jeremy_green said:

Oh yeah Polish Paul! Forgot about him. Yeah it was a great place once. I'll keep poking my head in

Paul and I chat often. He does live in Poland but recently he is teaching English and doesn't have much time playing the guitar. He's doing well. I hung out here all the time when I first joined HC. Fun place back then, but a few years ago I started hanging out in the political forum. Its got a bit more life recently there, but it too was pretty quiet for a while.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members
7 hours ago, jeremy_green said:

The virus has put a stop to a LOT of cool things... Hopefully that will be over soon

Actually with the Olympics coming here next year, we'll start seeing a lot of  " well, we got it under control " type of politicians saying now is OK.  Give it till May and most people will have realized that it is a different type of flu and we just have to live with it since it is NOT going to go away.  There are currently 4 strains of it now. The vaccines that are coming out...?  In my opinion its only a 50/50 chance of it working to put a halt to the number of deaths worldwide. Yet in Japan we have more suicides per month then Corona virus deaths.  So this should say something about the 300000 deaths in America since February of this year.

This virus ( new ) is different since it can still paralyze a person after testing negative.  That is the scary part other then dying from it also.  What really is important is how many are recovering, that sounds too good to report, have to keep the "FEAR" meter high enough to keep small businesses closing permanently .  Box store will rule by May of next year.  Just my thoughts of what I've seen here in this country.

Keep playing  Jeremy,  hope to hear you guys play some rock and roll.  if you want to make money now, get a place on the street and perform, that's my advice now to survive on a daily basis.  Here in this country we had musicians come from many parts of the world perform on the streets and in 2 years made enough money to buy a house in their home country.

would I now perform on the streets, well, I most certainly would when spring comes around.  but got to learn the beatles, the ventures , the animals and country tunes  lol

jpop not my cup of tea  lol

Archived