Using the HC Forums is a Privelage-OT

bigald18

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
There is not enough activity here. It's too quiet.

But I don't post much anymore either. The momentum is gone here.

Probably because the best members left. Off to live theirs with meaning.

The upside being that it takes less time to survey before getting back to practice.

Many of my favorite posters are still around, fwiw. Like you, for example. :)

• Members

Sorry Ed, go back about 20 posts, I thought it ridiculous that someone would actually use those words in the same paragraph to criticize someone else's diatribe. I just had to pitch them back into the mix. Couldn't help myself... It's a perfect example of what's wrong with this place. Truth is I don't really give a rip anymore but it used to really piss me off. Gotta read these threads. Otherwise they make NO sense.

• Members
Sorry Ed' date=' go back about 20 posts, I thought it ridiculous that someone would actually use those words in the same paragraph to criticize someone else's diatribe. I just had to pitch them back into the mix. Couldn't help myself... It's a perfect example of what's wrong with this place. Truth is I don't really give a rip anymore but it used to really piss me off. Gotta read these threads. Otherwise they make NO sense.[/quote']

The only thing I recall of value from this thread is "Kiss my ass" never won an argument" ...

• Members

You sound mad.

Most well-run forums have moderators who rein things in. They do it too often to suit some people and not often enough to suit others. Over at http://www.tdpri.com, I've had a few of my comments about politicians pulled, but hey - it's a music site, not a politics site. So I just said oops, sorry.

This seems like a pretty reasonable place to me. At least, I usually get decent answers to the questions I post.

The important question: Does Neal really not know who Bozo is?*

=O.

Del

http://www.thefullertons.net

*I know there are people who don't know who Bozo is, and I know there are people who don't know how to Google "Bozo" to find out. But can both things happen in the same person? Neal, Neal, Neal....

Archived