So where's the User Control Panel now?

panhandler

• Members

Select the post you want to delete. Check the box in the upper right corner of the post. (This box only appears in your own posts.) Mouse over the icon of pencil and paper in the upper right corner of the thread. (Which is only there if you have made posts in the thread.) Select delete post. The selected post(s) will be deleted.

• Members

I do not see an icon of paper & pencil or a box to check in the upper right corner of the post. Using Chrome.

The Paper/pencil icon is at the top of the forum thread ... not the post box. You should see a POST and LATEST POST tab at the left top of the thread, and a Filter/Control Wheel/Paper-Pencil icon at the top Right of the Thread window. If it is indeed not there in chrome, please let me know. Thanks D

• Members

Click on your name. There must be another way' date=' but that's what worked for me. And hey![/quote']

Thanks, James. I also had to reset passwords (kind of like the last time, eh?). Also the only place I could find to log on was by going to the FAQ - again there must be another way. Posting is slower than the second coming but, hey, it will improve.

Tried to import a new avatar but that didn't work very well either. I'm going to go do something else......

• Members

Good to see yas, Freeman!

Yeah the logon was a puzzler. I found it clicking on the main Harmony Central banner in the top left.

The whole reset process never worked in Opera, Chrome did the trick tho'. Also, now I'm seeing a notification toolbar way up top where there's a link to user settings and profiles. Overall, I think things are looking very promising here.

• Members

Freeman Keller: "From the Acoustic Guitar list there is a + New Topic button (same location as the Post Reply button on this page " There is no such button on my screen. I am also not able to quote other posts or preview mine.

Archived