OT: NFL Football 2005-2006!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Jeff da Weasel

that leaves only Westbrook, which will mean a long season for Da Iggles, probably.

Maybe.

Reno Mahe looked good last year, and Ryan Moats has showed potential in the pre-season.

I dunno...sometimes a little adversity can be a good thing, speaking from a motivation POV. Between this and the TO debacle, maybe the Eagles will come out of the gate on fire.

We'll see soon enough...

dB

• Members
Originally posted by marcellis

I predict Denver will win the AFC West on the strength of an amazing ground game and a solid defense. Plummer will have a pro-bowl season.

They will beat Indy next week in the preseason and in the playoffs. They'll go to the Superbowl for the first time since Elway retired.

I don't think so.

The AFC West is gonna be a pretty tough division this year. Besides, there's a team in the AFC East that might just have something to say about who goes to the Super Bowl... and then there's that black and gold team in the North... ;)

dB

• Members

The Steelers offense has looked pretty lame so far. Duce Staley is hurt, as usual. Bettis is getting OLD and cannot carry the load for an entire season, and some of the other running backs have potential, but I don't know if they can be counted on for a 16 game schedule and get us into the playoffs.

Passing game is weak, but it should come along once they get on the same page.

The Bungles might make some noise this season, and then there's always the Ravens. And of course, there's Cleveland. Rumor has it there's an NFL team there too, but so far, I haven't seen one. ;)

AFC North should be VERY interesting this season.

I'll take a WILD guess and say the Steelers won't have as good a regular season as last year. :D

Mike T.

• Members
Originally posted by marcellis

I predict Denver will win the AFC West on the strength of an amazing ground game and a solid defense. Plummer will have a pro-bowl season.

Are you a comedian professionally, or is it just your hobby? :cool:

I see the Chiefs as being the best team in the AFC West, at least on paper. I then see San Diego, followed closely by the Raiders and the Horsies.

Jeff Sez
- Jeff

• Members

Quote by antematter:
------------------------------------------------------
I agree. The Jets will be tough this year. :D
------------------------------------------------------

By all rights, the Jets should have made it to the AFC Championship game last year. Did they hang that kicker after the game? ;)

It should be interesting the first time Ty Law steps onto the field against his former team, the Patriots. Law is not in game shape yet, and Herman Edward is easing him into the lineup. He might see limited action in their next preseason game.

Mike T.

• Members

Originally posted by Jeff da Weasel

Are you ad homonomomarily attacking the Raiders? Moderator, please ban this individual.

- Jeff

That's it mothe#$#^%er !!! You and I are taking this outside!!!

Meet me in the alley behind The Javits Center in October!!!

You are going down. I will kick your AES!!!

• Members
:D

Well, you'll always have those special memories of the Seahawks in the Super Bowl.

What? They never went to the Super Bowl? Oh yeah.

Well, there was that AFC championship game in 1983. The won you lost. To the Raiders.

BUt I do think you have a strong chance of winning your division again this year. You know, the NFC West. The worst division in professional football.

:D

- Jeff

Archived