OT: NFL Football 2005-2006!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by Dave Bryce

Your wussy Donkeys, OTOH, have Miami tomorrow. Ooooooh, that should be a tough game, huh? I imagine you'll be sooooo proud if they win that...
:p

dB

Originally posted by steadyb

Yep, those broncos sure are teaching Miami a lesson...

dB & steadyb, being originally from South Florida, I am also lamenting the whipping that Denver is currently applying to the hapless Dolphins. Really just makes a guy feel sorry for poor Nick Saban.

• Members

Ack! The whipping continues...

4th Qtr, 9:09 remaining
Dolphins - 27
Broncos - 10

I fear rookie coach Saban and his team may have played right into the hands of the Broncos, becoming overconfident with only 9:09 remaining. It doesn't look good in 'Fins Land. :eek:

• Members

Well, it's over. Plummer was directing a very nice final drive down the field, from his own 33 yard line to the Miami 6. With the Broncos 2nd down and 6 to go, on the Miami 6 yard line, about to score, Jason Taylor blew through the line, and sacked Plummer for a seven yard loss. Plummer fumbled, JT picked up the ball and ran 85 yards for a touchdown.

Final score:
Dolphins - 34
Broncos - 10

Maybe the Dolphins will actually win a few games this year. Still doubtful, but who knows?

• Members

It's my fault, you know.

There have only been two times in my life, counting today, that I hoped the Broncos would win. And this disturbed the Football Gods greatly, and they have smoteth me down with extreme prejudice both times.

Never again, friends. Never again.

There is, of course, a small mean part of me that's glad they lost regardless. I called my Bronco-luvin buddy and told him I wished that was the best they played all year, and then hung up on his sorry ass before he could laugh at me.

- Jeff

• Members

Originally posted by Jeff da Weasel

It's my fault, you know.

And this disturbed the Football Gods greatly, and they have smoteth me down with extreme prejudice both times.

The football gods were not kind today. The smote me today for going against my home team and selecting the Vikings. I cursed all those who selected the Vikings because I defied the gods and selected based on personal gain.

• Members

Originally posted by Ski

And how about KC shutting out the Jets so far?

KC's defense looks good; I hope that Surtain is not badly hurt. Priest Holmes and Larry Johnson are the best back combo in the league.

On the other side of the ball, it's going to be another VERY long year for Jets fans. I hope that they have a QB somewhere who's not named Chad, or Herm is going to learn about early retirement the hard way.

J - E - T - S --- Just End The Season

• Members

Bad news for Green Bay:

Originally
posted
at Packers.com:

The loss could prove costly for the Packers. Wide receiver
Javon Walker
, who caught four passes for 27 yards, left in the third quarter with a knee injury.

"It was an ACL (injury) from what I understand," Sherman said. "He was unable to come back. You really can't make a determination on that until you get an MRI which will be tomorrow. He certainly wasn't able to come back into this ball game and I doubt (he'll be back) anytime in the near future."

:(

Best,

Geoff

• Members
Originally posted by RockXtreme

Did the Vikings offense bite it or what?

Dante said they would be much better this year without Randy.

Can you imagine how bad they would have sucked if Moss were in the lineup today?
:D

Yeah, well kinda hard to come out on top when you cough up five turnovers. Guess Dante forgot to factor in turnovers when thinking about how much better they'd be without Moss.:rolleyes:

--Mark

Archived