A Real S#!77y Deal

Dixie 10-8

• Members

i Also if i see a low post count with an early join date that means these are people who do not participate on the forums and only use hc to peddle their junk and i would be weary of those people too.

not everyone posts all over a forum though. Me for example, I am recent here and have a low post count. I've done great deals with people here already. Take it for what it's worth. I see your point though to an extent.

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lol!!! Joe DiMaggio is about as responsible as LHO was. = Not

Dude, he's the only one who had a bone to pick with him, after he murdered Marilyn Munroe! Plus it'd easily be one of the most kick-ass political assassinations ever.

• Members

I don't think there really is anything we can do to protect others. We can only try and protect ourselves by checking possible references.

The only other thing that really can be done is to keep the Good/Bad traders threads up to date on all of the forums on HC. But even then a person could do a few good deals, rip someone off and say "just check my references, I have only had good deals, this guy must be lying."

• Members

Yeah..you are right.

Lets get back on course.

What can we do to further protect each other here from bad deals?

Ideas?

well i think we are doing a great job already. THese bad deal threads have all turned out to be epic threads and there is no way any of us will ever forget these creeps now. This is good on two levels, first the offending douchebags will never get another chance to {censored} a forumite over, and two it hopefully discourages a would be douchebag from scamming for fear of the same consequences. It must really suck to have your name dragged thru the mud like this.

• Members

I've never ripped anyone here on the boards or on several others..

here's a clue if you think I rippped you, then call the cop's I've never stolen anything in my LIFE PERIOD..

other than that I have explained myself,,

if you can't get over it then just STFU and go away, I could care less...

end of story..

called!

• Members

maybe we should start a good traders sticky and a bad traders sticky. the combo one is too long to read through. a dedicated sticky for bad traders is a good way to quickly check that you are not dealing with an asshole. just an idea.

• Members

maybe we should start a good traders sticky and a bad traders sticky. the combo one is too long to read through. a dedicated sticky for bad traders is a good way to quickly check that you are not dealing with an asshole. just an idea.

I frequent ultimaguitar's forum and they utilize a sticky on traders. I think it is a good idea. A mod will edit the thread daily and keep it updated. I think it's a good tool for members to utilize.

• Members

I hate to bash but...

Dude definately has a problem with this type of situation. Someone a couple months ago posted about some problems with this same sort of thing. Although I never posted about it, he even did the same thing to me. Tried to get me to call FedEx and have them return an amp that it cost me 50 something bucks to ship.

And then it took him TWO WEEKS to finally ship my end of the deal. All the while giving me all sorts of bull{censored}.

Steve, I'm still waiting on that EQ and plastic pedalboard you promised me for all my troubles and patience...:poke:
:rolleyes:

Hey that's the eg he promised me to! I did not even want it but he said he was dying and had zero money. :evil:

• Members

Well the thread on here would be fine if there was somebody who updated it like over on the Electric Guitar forum (not this for sale one). The one here is just a bunch of posts with names in them. It needs to be gathered and condensed into a single list for good and bad. I would be glad to do it, but I am not a mod.

• Members

Hey that's the eg he promised me to! I did not even want it but he said he was dying and had zero money.
:evil:

Yes, I know...:rolleyes:

Crazy isn't it...

That's the same eq that he promised me, but didn't send with the guitar. And that's the same eq that he promised me that he couldn't send because he 'didn't have my address'. Even though he had just shipped something to me...

Makes sense though...he couldn't send it to me, so he can promise it to someone else...

• Members

Nothing makes sense anymore in the world to me. If I'm abducted by aliens soon, I wouldn't be surprised that way the morals, values and just plain common sense in this world seems to be spiraling into a world of {censored}. Someday, when my kids live underground because of the assholes that throw their Burger King bag out the window while driving 90 down the Interstate on a donut tire meant for 45mph max, I'll hopefully be dead.

• Members

after 3 hours in a dentist chair this morning for a root canal my {censored}ing tooth is killing me. If I was Indian Scout I would use that as an excuse not to ship my gear. {censored} I gotta go this {censored} {censored}ing hurts and my screen is begging to blurr I can't read this {censored} anymore right now.

• Members

I hope my lame ass comment about my tooth wasn't the reason this thread finally died? I am back again and although my {censored}ing mouth still hurts I managed to go do a deal for a pair of speakers. Either I am {censored}ing insane because I should have been in bed resting or I really wanted the speakers.

See Indian Scout no matter whats going on in your life you can still follow through on a deal. When I have my word that I would be some where I was even though I felt like my eyeball was gonna pop out of its socket.

STAND BEHIND YOUR WORD.

• Members

Let's just let it die, guys. Everything that needed to be said has been said. My apologies to everyone for jamming up the forum with this mess - but if it saves one honest guy here from getting his ass handed to him in a bad deal, it was worth it. By the way, I finally got a Fedex Rep to take an interest in my little problem and she says the guitar will be shipped backed to me. Eventually.

• Members

I don't get how IndianScout thought he could do this type of thing SO MANY TIMES and think that nobody would mind if he {censored}ed them.
:freak:

'cause most people have short memories.

IndianScout was called out for this exact same kinda crap on another forum too. And accused someone else of it.

What's really interesting is that he was trying to swap for a guitar remarkably like one he just gotten rid of

• Members

I am not sure if anyone remembers but back in December Indian Scout posted about needing a posse as he was getting screwed over on the Schecter Forum. I can't seem to find the post where he calls out a "Posse to assist him" here on HCEG, but here is a link to the schecter forum on it.

http://www.schecterforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1231

I think it is pretty {censored}ed up what is going down now. Complete lack of character, what a turd... I was attempting to work a trade with him in Feb myself. Glad it never came around.

• Members

wouldn't you guys have more fun in the buttplug thread in the amp forum..

I could care less personally what any of you have to say, I've made offers yet people just want to bitch..

if you cant take the offer then shut the {censored} up..

I could care less at this point, my family and their health is more important..

so if you have nothing better to do than whine in a thread about anyone, get a clue, go outside and scream, you'll get better results..

I've stolen {censored} from NO ONE, so {censored}ing get over it..

edit...

oh and 20+ more pages...

• Members

I've never ripped ANYONE off. so you can shove your comment..

in fact I've gone out of my way most of the time to make sure people are happy.

I'm done, you guys can have your little trashing party, I could care less..

If thats your wife in the avatar, she looks fine to me. If its not, and you are telling the truth about your wife, shame on you pal.

Archived