A Real S#!77y Deal

Dixie 10-8

• Members

Jizzum-ized, you'll have to explain to me how this case, and mine with the Terry Corso Schecter have anything to do with each other??

Well, Dr. Scottie I never said a damn thing about your and Indians being similar.

YOU numb nuts made it into that. I did not. :facepalm:

I said I thought you were both pricks and I felt you were both good for nothing more than a great avatar. Get your {censored} str8.

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't for the last time have ANYONE'S equipment NONE, ZERO Zilch, NADA,

Exactly...because after you agree on a deal and they ship, you do one of two things...you either: Don't accept the shipment when it gets there or you try to get them to turn it around halfway there...putting them out money.

And you do it over and over.

That is what I, Dixie, and Snail are talking about.

• Members

no offense but....
:deadhorse:

No one is going to trade with the guy after this...mission accomplished.

I think the both of you should take him up on his offer and move on. The guy scammed you...lesson learned, we now know who and what he is...
:thu:

You're right about the dead horse part. It's just that one day he says he's done with this thread, and the next day he comes in saying 'I have no one's gear'...that is not the issue here, whether or not he has stolen gear.

The issue is he puts people out of money over and over, takes weeks to ship something, and in the meantime tries to sell/trade gear that he should be shipping...And I just want to set that straight.

And if he wants to ship me or Snail what he has SAID he will ship to make things right, that leads us to another problem...he told both of us that he would give us the same item. :facepalm:

• Members

nothing says I can't purchase more or send the funds so you guys can purchase what you want,

I let the wife read this whole thread and yes I'm done trading,

so you can either accept what I send, or continue to complain in this thread, it's entirely your choice..

• Members

nothing says I can't purchase more or send the funds so you guys can purchase what you want,

I let the wife read this whole thread and yes I'm done trading,

so you can either accept what I send, or continue to complain in this thread, it's entirely your choice..

Well, I've already told you, you do what you think is right.

What about Snail? He's out 80 bucks.

What about Dixie? He's out 30 something bucks.

• Members

Scout,

Just send these guys the money to make them whole. When they receive it, I am sure they will post that you did what you'd said you would. That would be huge in getting folks to trust you again. You made a mistake...just fix it so we can all move on with happy geet stuff. PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!

• Members

I will not give out personal information like when my SSI check comes monthly, but once I do get it, I have picked a 3rd non interested party that has already accepted the job of intermediary to handle the payments, that way there can be NO misunderstandings..

case closed..

• Members

99% of people who are on SSI get their checks between teh 1st and 3rd of the month..

now I'm thru explaining, when they get online I will have him PM them and work the details..

this is a person I trust and have done 25+ deals with, he's a reg here on the boards..

• Members

backer

while I appreciate your input, I am sincere and it's really none of your business

nor does your passing judgement on me mean squat to me..

I am not passing judgement on you...I am merely expressing my opinion. Frankly I was trying to help you out of a nasty situation. But sadly, you seem to be beyond help. So now I will sit back, relax with my perfect trading reputation and watch the chaos...

:snax:

• Members

Scout just doesn't seem sincere about fixing this imho. But, time will tell.

not passing judgement huh??

I also have a great trading reputation with those I've done business with..

when you people can walk on water please let me know, because NO ONE is perfect..

• Members

Goodness?

Snail?

Dixie?

I'd say that if you haven't heard from the third party guy by tomorrow, you're done. Scout just doesn't seem sincere about fixing this imho. But, time will tell.

I don't really understand the whole third party thing. :rolleyes: And he's telling you and others to butt out and mind their own business...then he chooses to involve someone else for whatever reason. :lol::lol::facepalm:

I can't speak for Dixie, and I probably shouldn't speak for Snail on this, but I'm pretty sure Snail and I have already chalked this up as a loss and moved on. Kind of funny how months later only after being called out does he want to make things right. :cop:

• Members

not passing judgement huh??

I also have a great trading reputation with those I've done business with..

when you people can walk on water please let me know, because NO ONE is perfect..

Uhhh...sorry let me spell it out for you:

imho = IN.MY.HUMBLE.OPINION

You are incorrigible...:facepalm:

Sorry guys...I've tried...

Archived