A Real S#!77y Deal

Dixie 10-8

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

When you strike a deal on here, you don't wait until after you have a tracking number to change your mind. :rolleyes:

Oh, and I'm just curious...whenever it took you forever to ship the Schecter, after I had caught you in so many lies...

Why did you ask me to go to Fedex to get a shipping label and then you would paypal me the money? Why couldn't you just do that yourself?

I have a feeling that if I had done that, you would have come up with some excuse to not pay me.

• Members

see here is the bottom line, I've never done any type of business with most of you in here bitchin for lack of better things to do, so I tell ya what. stay the {censored} out of a thread you have no business being involved with and get a clue..

personally I could care less what you think or have to say, as long as I make it right with those involved then I'm happy..

whatever you may think of me really means {censored} to me, so instead of wasting both mine and their time with worthless posts, go practice your guitar or beating off, whichever floats your boat...

it's not needed nor wanted here..

• Members

When you strike a deal on here, you don't wait until after you have a tracking number to change your mind.
:rolleyes:

Oh, and I'm just curious...whenever it took you forever to ship the Schecter, after I had caught you in so many lies...

Why did you ask me to go to Fedex to get a shipping label and then you would paypal me the money? Why couldn't you just do that yourself?

I have a feeling that if I had done that, you would have come up with some excuse to not pay me.

I have people on here some of them I've done 10+ deals with that we are still friends and still trade almost monthly, I've never screwed anyone here, but if you want to continue to bad mouth me, I can cancel sending you anything that way you have a reason and the right to whine..

the choice is yours..

• Members

Without taking sides or passing judgement here, and after losing someone very close to Cancer recently, if it were me in Scouts situation with an ailing wife I'd be doing my damnest to keep the good karma on my side when my family needed it most...I wish her the best!

• Members

I have people on here some of them I've done 10+ deals with that we are still friends and still trade almost monthly, I've never screwed anyone here, but if you want to continue to bad mouth me, I can cancel sending you anything that way you have a reason and the right to whine..

the choice is yours..

You can shove the {censored} up your ass you {censored}ing liar. That's my choice.

• Members

I've never screwed anyone here, but if you want to continue to bad mouth me, I can cancel sending you anything that way you have a reason and the right to whine..

the choice is yours..

God you sound JUST like Dr. Scottie with his whole debacle awhile back.

Just admit you screwed up man, fix it, and delete yourself off of here... go help your wife. Im sure there is something she needs from you right now.

With that said, I do hope she is at least comfortable during this trying time.

• Members

hey I offered to make it right yet you want to continue to talk {censored} and then refuse shipment,

if this is the case you have NO reason to say {censored}..

so shut your hole or accept the deal..

the choice is yours

Send it...Send it UPS. Let me know as soon as you have a tracking number.

So I'll know when to tell you to have it turned around.

• Members

hey I offered to make it right yet you want to continue to talk {censored} and then refuse shipment,

if this is the case you have NO reason to say {censored}..

so shut your hole or accept the deal..

the choice is yours

Nice! I'm still short 80 bucks! because of you- Ill take $20 right now? paypal me please

Archived