A Real S#!77y Deal

Dixie 10-8

• Members

I dont use Firefox right now, it was taking a {censored} on my comp for whatever reason.I almost always prof my posts ,im not much of a speller
:wave:
...Spell Nazi:facepalm:

I don't think he's so much a "spell Nazi", but letting you know that you used the wrong word completly. I mean o would have rather you spelled correctly as well ;)

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And you bumped an old thread.

It's new to me, besides what's the big {censored}ing deal with letting people know what the {censored} this guy is doing. I don't care if this guy said he was sorry or not. I think your a selfish prick if you hate on people that are tying to be aware themselves.

• 2 years later...
  • Members

someone linked this thread over at MLP i figured id give my experience on the guy.

He agreed to test out each others pickups if 1 of us was no happy we would trade back. Well i sent him my brand new set of slash series alnico pro 2s he sent me his bustbucker pros i think they were (this happend almost 2 years ago now) I wasnt happy with the trade at all and let him know as soon as i could. He recieved my pickup a day later than i recieved his so he thought i was trying to screw him over and didnt send them out when i said which i did. Well he basicly refused to send back my pickups. I made a thread on MLP and since he is a well known member there everyone backed him up saying he wasnt obligated to send anything back to me if he didnt want to and blah blah. I eventually got sick of the back and fourth one minute he would say he would send them back then he would say he wasnt going to and basicly teasing me with them. I finally got him to agree to do it but he wanted me to send back his pickups first so he could inspect them to make sure i didnt "harm" them plus he wanted me to put $60 cash in the box to cover his gas, shipping costs and whatever else. So i did because i really liked the pickups the next day after i sent them out he told me he wasnt going to send me nothing because he found my thread on MLP and i was trying to ruin his good name and it **bleep** him off basicly. So after pming him 20 times a day for like 2 weeks he finally broke down and sent them back to me. 

I figured id just put this up there for the record incase he is still out there trying to do this **bleep** to people and there would be a registry of his retarded **bleep** actions. I didnt read this whole thread but i read a few pages and got the gist of everything. If anyone needs to contact me then u can do so at MLP my members name is **bleep** or email me xaaronbean@gmail.com if u need more info. 

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Found this thread on a Google search. For those wondering, he's still up to the *exact* same antics. He contacted me via Private Message on the Seymour Duncan forums offering me some gear in a trade, and then sold the same gear in a for sale thread two days later after we agreed on terms and I was waiting for his gear to show up. Then he got snotty when people were calling him out in his for sale thread.

• Members

When I made a trade, I brought my guitar to the ups dropoff store. I asked AT WHAT POINT CAN I CANCEL THE SHIPMENT?? I was told that I can cancel right up to the point that the item is on the truck for delivery to the reciepient. So if it should take 3 days to ship and deliver and you get no response after two days, CANCEL THE SHIPMENT. Just my advice

Archived