A Real S#!77y Deal

Dixie 10-8

• Members

Fat Boy - It's not about bashing other people. It about trying to make sure others don't get burned by this guy. Maybe even you. Every time we ship an expensive guitar or amp off to another member here, it requires a hell of a leap of faith. When you do your part 100% and then get {censored} on, it hurts - because most of the guys here would rather cut an arm off than burn a brother.

I understand your point and agree with you don't get me wrong but this thread reminds me of the whole PUTZ VS APORCILANSKY thread all over again. WTF is wrong with people that they can't be honest. I have had plenty of good dealings with people here but its this kind of {censored} that ruins if for the rest of all us honest people here. I am just sick and tired of the he said she said bull{censored} and people out there using there {censored}ing lame excuses.

SOME OF US HERE ARE HONEST AND THE REST OF YOU DOUCHEBAGS ARE RUINING IT FOR THE ALL OF THE GOOD FOLKS HERE.

THANKS A {censored}ING LOT

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've never ripped ANYONE off. so you can shove your comment..

in fact I've gone out of my way most of the time to make sure people are happy.

I'm done, you guys can have your little trashing party, I could care less..

Well then I really hope you at least put forth the effort to repay the OP for the money he is out for the shipping costs.

• Members

Very true negative stereotypes are not good but really this has nothing to do with race. It has to do with a bad deal. Anyone could have been involved. This deal could have been two black guys, two indians, two white guys etc. So lets not make this about race. Lets just look at it as a bad trade.

The truth of the matter is we are all suffering here because of the DOUCHEBAGS who can't make good with there word. Thats what {censored}ing sucks they are ruining this {censored} for the rest of us. (NOT POINTING FINGERS JUST PISSED ABOUT ALL THE BAD TRADES LATELY AND DISHONEST MOTHER{censored}ERS OUT THERE).

• Members

Thank you for the heads up on a less-than-trustworthy seller. I hope your guitar arrives home intact.

Perhaps IndianScout should offer to repay you for all of the shipping charges and hassle if he wants to maintain any sort of credibility. The story about the babysitter refusing the package isn't even remotely believable, and even if it were it should be on him to refund the shipping charges.

• Members

Thank you for the heads up on a less-than-trustworthy seller. I hope your guitar arrives home intact.

Perhaps IndianScout should offer to repay you for all of the shipping charges and hassle if he wants to maintain any sort of credibility. The story about the babysitter refusing the package isn't even remotely believable, and even if it were it should be on him to refund the shipping charges.

I think IndianScout is gonna try to redeem himself a little...I'll keep up with this thread and let everyone know if he does. :thu:

• Members

That's BS man. There's WAY too much high dollar gear being traded right now for guys like this to be out there lurking about. It's people like this that scare others from trusting anybody. I've been VERY fortunate so far. Everyone I've dealt with on here has been a stand up guy. Knock on Wood.

It's pretty simple. If you're not going to go through with a deal just say that to the other person. If you have a change of heart just say that. You don't let the other guy spend a lot of time and money getting gear shipped and then screw them.

I'm glad you got your guitar back. I guess it could have been a lot worse. It's still not cool AT ALL.:deadhorse:

• Members

I don't get it, you offer cash or equipment to recoup the cost of shipping and trouble, I could paypal it today, and yet I get refused??

what was the point of the thread then, just to bitch??

I have the email saved where I offered so I will keep that for future reference..

Norm,

my deepest apologies, I will send you out a new Ernie Ball Volume pedal or something for your shipping costs, if you'd prefer cash please let me know and I can do that also..

No thanks.

oh well I guess this is just a lets jump Indian bitch session..

so be it...

I tried..

Indian - Steve

• Members

just a reminder for me to always check out the person i am buying from. though i dont really use the forums for purchasing because i like to try things out first...unless its like a pedal or something. i mostly do selling on here, and although i usually take less than i would like to make, it sells quick when you ask a low price. but i always ship within a couple days, and my prices include shipping and paypal fees. i reach out for you guys for all the help you provide me with.

• Members

My two cents:

I also can't see why Indian Scout is so busy dealing with guitars at a time like this, but if he makes good on the deal, reimburses shipping, etc., I hope you all will calm down a little.

I've been through cancer with friends and family and it is a difficult thing to deal with. If someone who has been trustworthy in the past begins to flake out, it might also have to do with the mental and emotional state of that person. Let's see what happens, but no more name-calling and I hope you all have some sympathy for the situation Indian Scout is in (and no, I don't know Indian Scout nor have I had any dealings with him).

• Members

you know, rehabilitation of one's image and reputation has everything to do with humility and contrition...I'm not seeing that here at all

I really don't think Indian cares. Normally, people like this don't even think they're doing anything wrong. They think the world owes them something for some reason.:confused: All the bashing in the world wouldn't stop him from doing it again. I'll bet my last dollar he does it again. It won't be to me though. I've added Indian to my "list to ignore".

Thanks for the heads up. I do move a lot of gear on here. I can't afford to deal with people like this.

Archived