A Real S#!77y Deal

Dixie 10-8

• Members

wouldn't you guys have more fun in the buttplug thread in the amp forum..

I could care less personally what any of you have to say, I've made offers yet people just want to bitch..

if you cant take the offer then shut the {censored} up..

I could care less at this point, my family and their health is more important..

so if you have nothing better to do than whine in a thread about anyone, get a clue, go outside and scream, you'll get better results..

I've stolen {censored} from NO ONE, so {censored}ing get over it..

edit...

oh and 20+ more pages...

This is not about you stealing from anyone...it's about your general shadiness.

And I tell you what, I'll shut up about it when I get what you said you'd give me.

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow this is all it took for you to realize your family is more important that posting on forums and wooden inanimate objects?pretty quick on the uptake there indianscout........yes sir.also good job at sealing your fate as a trader on this forum

I could care less personally what any of you have to say, I've made offers yet people just want to bitch..

so if you have nothing better to do than whine in a thread about anyone, get a clue, go outside and scream, you'll get better results..

edit...

oh and 20+ more pages...

• Members

edit...

oh and 20+ more pages...

"I could care less" - indicates that you actually do care what others think. What you are attempting to say is "I couldn't care less." Maybe you need to (as you said) "get a clue" as to how to speak (or in this case, type) correctly.

I am glad that your family's health is more important. I know that if my wife had cancer I certainly wouldn't spend time on a guitar forum posting nearly 10,000 times in under two years and I certainly wouldn't have a pic of some chick with her nips showing.

• Members

edit...

oh and 20+ more pages...

No one here is saying you stole anything. In the last 4 months I know of 3 people now that you pull this 'call the shipper and tell them to turn it around' crap, OR just refuse the package. WTF is with that? That costs money.

Then you tell me that you never sent the pedal and pedalboard because you didn't have my address? WTF, man...then you turn around and offer the pedal to someone else to help recoup money that they're out for shipping something to you and you having it turned around.

Then you refuse the OP's shipment...that {censored} costs money. Then come to find out, you're trying to deal the guitar THAT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE SHIPPING THE OP.

I would have never said a word about you not sending the stuff...I was willing to let it go because I could tell that you're just a bad liar...someone with a serious problem. But then I keep hearing on this forum about your shenanigans...good lord man.

• Members

oh waaa.. I've made offers to correct this, the offers have been refused so to me this is a whinning contest.

get over it..

I could care less..

and yes my family does me more, it's about keeping my family healthy and out of the hospital,

those who are not involved in this, go piss up a rope, I could care less at this point

shady??? you have the gaul to call this shady, like I can pick and choose when my family get sick???

how ignorant

• Members

oh waaa.. I've made offers to correct this, the offers have been refused so to me this is a whinning contest.

get over it..

I could care less..

and yes my family does me more, it's about keeping my family healthy and out of the hospital,

those who are not involved in this, go piss up a rope, I could care less at this point

shady??? you have the gaul to call this shady, like I can pick and choose when my family get sick???

how ignorant

Well, you PM'd for my address the other day...correct our situation and I'll shut up.

• Members

well I will state this publically,,

I'm not sending you an EQ, I'm sending you a new Ernie Ball Volume pedal (not the JR) that I used 1 time and found out I didn't need, plus I am sending you a $45 US Postal money order to cover your losses for shipping. if this is not enough or if I do not follow thru then you guys have the RIGHT to jump me for not keeping my word, so I think 145$ worth of pedal and cash should cover your shipping, in fact come tuesday (wife has an appt on monday) I will publically post the tracking for ALL to see, then we will see who keeps their word and those who join a thread just to bash people..

if people continue to bitch after that then {censored} them, the hanging possee mentality can go jump off a cliff..

but guarantee it will be posted..

• Members

I don't know how comfortable I'd feel accepting a package from someone I just pissed off over the internet. You should probably open it wearing rubber gloves.

I might not accept it...I might PM him and have him contact the shipper and have them turn it around. :poke:

• Members

I might not accept it...I might PM him and have him contact the shipper and have them turn it around. :poke:

so let me get this straight, you will not accept a package but yet will sit in a thread just to bash me,

either make up your mind or stfu..

I am making an offer, if you can't accept it then you have NO reason to bitch

• Members

look I cannot help the cards that have been dealt to the wife and I with our health that is a given, and maybe I have not handled things in the best manner and should of stopped trading/selling before we got really bad, but I didn't so it's a live and learn deal..

after this you will NOT see any ads from me, I quit, I'll stick with the gear I have and buy new I don't need the headache nor does anyone else here..

you can either accept my offer to make things right or shut up, the choice is yours..

• Members

look I cannot help the cards that have been dealt to the wife and I with our health that is a given, and maybe I have not handled things in the best manner and should of stopped trading/selling before we got really bad, but I didn't so it's a live and learn deal..

after this you will NOT see any ads from me, I quit, I'll stick with the gear I have and buy new I don't need the headache nor does anyone else here..

you can either accept my offer to make things right or shut up, the choice is yours..

I tell you what...you do what YOU think you should do.

• Members

Besides...this is a chance for IS to redeem himself on this forum a little bit. It would not help his cause to do anything that is short of proper.

It wont really matter man. Anyone that opens this thread, reads what it is about, then looks at the page count, will get the point.

Indian is like Dr. Scottie, good for a great avatar, other than that, just a prick.

:wave:

• Members

It wont really matter man. Anyone that opens this thread, reads what it is about, then looks at the page count, will get the point.

Indian is like Dr. Scottie, good for a great avatar, other than that, just a prick.

:wave:

Scottie is a great person, take your little 192 posts and shove them..

• Members

you know making any deal, until you physically have the item in your hand, a person can change their mind, even after that if they are not happy it's human nature to change your mind if you are so inclined..

dealing online or in a store that's why they have return policies in place..

get over it

• Members

Scottie is a great person, take your little 192 posts and shove them..

There you go, str8 to the post count. You honestly think this is the only place I spend my time? Man, I should really aspire to be more like your Hall of Fame post count stupid ass. Your trying to take out your aggressions on someone. Its cool. I understand that. The fact of the matter is you screwed up, and everyone is learning all about it. Just like Dr. Scottie did a little while back with a certain guitar. We all have our opinions of people, I have mine of Dr. Scottie, as do others. I simply expressed it.

And you do realize even Dr. Scottie chimed in on this matter everyone is discussing too right?

• Members

you know making any deal, until you physically have the item in your hand, a person can change their mind, even after that if they are not happy it's human nature to change your mind if you are so inclined..

dealing online or in a store that's why they have return policies in place..

get over it

AHHH!

Now I see....

Indianscout works for WalMart. He thinks you can just take it back whenever the hell you want if you change your mind. :rolleyes:

Archived