A Real S#!77y Deal

Dixie 10-8

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I started this thread to expose an unethical member and hopefully prevent others from getting burned the way I did. And now that I've read through this entire thing, I've come to understand that Indianscout's problems go a lot deeper than those revealed here. Obviously he's a pathological liar and a thief, but I think the bigger issue is one of mental health. See, it doesn't matter how many people come forward relating dirty deals, his excuses and rationalizations never change. It's not my fault because my wife is ill. I have the right to change my mind. I didn't do anything wrong. You're just bashing me because I'm an indian. Want me to send you gory pictures of my wife's surgery? (I'm assuming this is the same wife he told me he was sending to 'the store' with the tele.)

There's a real twisted overtone of entitlement and privilege here - as long as the deal goes my way...as long as I'm entertained, to hell with the guy on the other end. If I was deceptive and lied and broke promises along the way, too bad. If the guy on the other end lost money, too bad. I had to take my wife to the hospital.

Here's the thing - no one cares if the guy is Native American, Italian, Japanese, or a {censored}ing Norwegian dwarf. Ethnicity has nothing to do with it. And if his wife really is ill, I guarantee you that every one of us feels bad about it and wish her only the best. On the other hand, it's hard for anyone to buy into the never-ending sympathy card. Over 9,000 posts in less than two years? That's about 15 posts a day, every day. And this isn't the only gear site he plays on. Bottom line is that he's hurt a lot of people and lied his way into too many corners.

At this point several thousand people have read this thread, and that's a lot of people who will never get {censored} on by Indianscout. That's all I wanted. The thread has now deteriorated into a lot of off-topic nonsense and bickering. StratoSlacker is right - mods need to shut it down.

• Members

I started this thread to expose an unethical member and hopefully prevent others from getting burned the way I did. And now that I've read through this entire thing, I've come to understand that Indianscout's problems go a lot deeper than those revealed here. Obviously he's a pathological liar and a thief, but I think the bigger issue is one of mental health. See, it doesn't matter how many people come forward relating dirty deals, his excuses and rationalizations never change. It's not my fault because my wife is ill. I have the right to change my mind. I didn't do anything wrong. You're just bashing me because I'm an indian. Want me to send you gory pictures of my wife's surgery? (I'm assuming this is the same wife he told me he was sending to 'the store' with the tele.)

There's a real twisted overtone of entitlement and privilege here - as long as the deal goes my way...as long as I'm entertained, to hell with the guy on the other end. If I was deceptive and lied and broke promises along the way, too bad. If the guy on the other end lost money, too bad. I had to take my wife to the hospital.

Here's the thing - no one cares if the guy is Native American, Italian, Japanese, or a {censored}ing Norwegian dwarf. Ethnicity has nothing to do with it. And if his wife really is ill, I guarantee you that every one of us feels bad about it and wish her only the best. On the other hand, it's hard for anyone to buy into the never-ending sympathy card. Over 9,000 posts in less than two years? That's about 15 posts a day, every day. And this isn't the only gear site he plays on. Bottom line is that he's hurt a lot of people and lied his way into too many corners.

At this point several thousand people have read this thread, and that's a lot of people who will never get {censored} on by Indianscout. That's all I wanted. The thread has now deteriorated into a lot of off-topic nonsense and bickering. StratoSlacker is right - mods need to shut it down.

Well put.

• Members

you know what Dixie I'm sorry my 12yr old niece didn't accept the package and after reading this I'm glad she did..

damn maybe I should string her up by her ankles because she's 12 and made a mistake

you can take your opinion shove it up your ass and stfu, I just don't care anymore...

this thread can go to hell for all I care now,

so {censored} you and have a nice day..

end of story

• Members

you know what Dixie I'm sorry my 12yr old niece didn't accept the package and after reading this I'm glad she did..

damn maybe I should string her up by her ankles because she's 12 and made a mistake

you can take your opinion shove it up your ass and stfu, I just don't care anymore...

end of story

:snax:

I wish there was a :shakes head in disbelief: smilie.

• Members

end of story

Did it ever occur to you to call the carrier and explain the situation to them? Seems to me that if I struck a deal for a guitar and my babysitter denied it, I wouldn't just let it pass...I would be on the phone, in the car, whatever I needed to do to get my guitar.

Oh yeah, I forgot...You are entitled to change your mind mid-shipment. So what if the other party is out any money...{censored} them.

• Members

Hey Scout

Several pages ago I tried to put some reason to the way you are acting. I have been through a similar situation and felt some sympathy for you. But after reading the successive postings I've come to the conclusion that you aren't going through emotional trauma, your just a {censored}ing immature all about me asshole.

• Members

end of story

so do you plan on sending the people you had offers with a refund of the money they are out of through your deals?

• Members

damn if this thread keeps going I'm going to start selling popcorn and beer,

this is more entertaining that midget KKK wrestling on Springer....

oh and +20 pages..

keep up the great work

I don't think you fully grasp what this thread is about exactly...:facepalm:

• Members

damn if this thread keeps going I'm going to start selling popcorn and beer,

this is more entertaining that midget KKK wrestling on Springer....

oh and +20 pages..

keep up the great work

That would require you actually sending something to someone when you say you will.

• Members

i've dealt with indian before, it went pretty smooth. i've done a few deals either here or on UG, sure i screwed up a couple (MT-2 i thought worked but it didn't and i didn't recheck it before i shipped...dude contacted me and i had it squared away THAT DAY. cs-3 pedal i mislabeled as a cs-2...dude got it and i squared it away THAT DAY) never had a problem with them starting threads bashing me or saying i'm a terrible trader...wonder why? because i made it right as quick as i could because i do want to continue dealing on the few forums i'm a part of, great way to go about getting new gear and getting rid of stuff i'm not fond of. i remember the schecterforum thing where crazy tat face ripped people off, indian being one of them....some stuff seemed fishy there and not just with crazy tat face. i'm not one to judge but if several people are coming forward with legitimate evidence that they got screwed then i'd say that's a dead give away to avoid someone. i'd say the jury is still out on this one but seriously...if the deal went bad for whatever reason then make it right and try to keep from screwing up again man.

Archived