A Real S#!77y Deal

Dixie 10-8

• Members

yes I guess my family does have a problem being disabled with cancer, and I also have trouble getting stuff out I totally will admit that, but I do my best with what I have..

Good I sent you an additional 3 PM's asking for your address, I have them saved shall I post them, you never replied to me after the last bashing..

I can't send if I don't have an address..

nice try tho..

It's the same address that I gave you when we struck the deal...the same address you finally shipped the guitar to. :facepalm:

So nice try to you. :rolleyes:

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I remember when the amp was delivered...I PM'd and asked how you liked it. You said you were gonna let it acclimate before you fired it up, as it was wicked cold outside. Then I saw you post about how you gigged with it that very night.

And I remember asking you every so often if you had shipped yet...you would tell me no, 'blizzard this, blizzard that...I can't even get out of the house'...yet you could get out and gig with my amp. :rolleyes:

• Members

So your sitter dropped the ball by rejecting the shipment. But what about the Tele? Did she also forget to ship that for you? Or could it be that you've had two trades working at the same time for your Tele - with me and another member? Yeah, I've already had a PM. But let me guess...you have two Teles, both exactly the same, right? Pretty pathetic, man. Every time you open your mouth another lie falls out. And just as I suspected, I'm not the first here to get burned by you. If your family's medical condition prevents you from doing business here in a decent, honorable way, maybe you should look elsewhere for a new crop of suckers.

• Members

So my question is, did you send out the Tele you were supposed to send to the OP before the babysitter refused the shipment or were you just going to keep both for a while and send back whichever one you liked the least?

EDIT - Dixie beat me to it. I guess I am too slow.

• Members

i just read through this and feel compelled to give my two cents; people like indianscout ruin it for the rest of us who are trying to do honest trades in a tough economy when even a few bucks invested in shipping costs hurts when the item is refused on the other end.

why would the sitter refuse the package without at least trying to get in touch with you first (no emergency number for the sitter to reach you at?)? what happened that caused you to default on shipping the guitar for several days when you promised to ship on a certain date? if you're going through such difficult times that caused you to fail to meet any previously established expectations and promises, then why in god's good name are you spending your time on Harmony Central trying to make trade deals in the first place? i want to give you the benefit of the doubt (as i try to do for all people), but i would be remiss if i didn't say that i think i smell a rat...

• Members

What is with all the bad trades and people bashing one another lately. Its always one guys word against the other? WTF is this {censored}. I mean come on guys we are all just musicians trying to create stuff and most people seem to be struggling to survive these days with a crappy economy.

So did you get the tele finally? Or did you get your Strat back? Fill us in as to the rest of the story????? Or is it still not finished?

And if your wife really has cancer man thats terrible I hope she's ok I have lost a lot of friends to cancer.

• Members

why would the sitter refuse the package without at least trying to get in touch with you first (no emergency number for the sitter to reach you at?)

hospital is 300 miles round trip, don't own a cell, for emergencies there is 911

rats are gone, we ate them...

you know us indians are savages..

• Members

If wife really has cancer then you have no business trading guitars or even spending time jacking around on here to be honest. Get your priorities straight and don't mess with other people's lives just because yours is in the toilet. Sorry if that's harsh, but time to grow up and be responsible.

• Members

If wife really has cancer then you have no business trading guitars or even spending time jacking around on here to be honest. Get your priorities straight and don't mess with other people's lives just because yours is in the toilet. Sorry if that's harsh, but time to grow up and be responsible.

I agree 100%..

:facepalm:

• Members

I agree 100%..

:facepalm:

No you don't...:freak:

This sick wife thing has been going on for AT LEAST 4 months now that I know of, and you've posted hundreds of times about computers and gear and games, been dealing and trading, having 20 year old girls as avatars....:rolleyes:

I wish I could remember the last guy that made a thread about dealing with you...

• Members

Fat Boy - It's not about bashing other people. It about trying to make sure others don't get burned by this guy. Maybe even you. Every time we ship an expensive guitar or amp off to another member here, it requires a hell of a leap of faith. When you do your part 100% and then get {censored} on, it hurts - because most of the guys here would rather cut an arm off than burn a brother.

• Members

Fat Boy - It's not about bashing other people. It about trying to make sure others don't get burned by this guy. Maybe even you. Every time we ship an expensive guitar or amp off to another member here, it requires a hell of a leap of faith. When you do your part 100% and then get {censored} on, it hurts - because most of the guys here would rather cut an arm off than burn a brother.

Here's an interesting read...

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2231026

That's the exact same eq pedal that he said he would 'throw in the case' when he shipped the guitar. Which he forgot to throw in the case...

I'm interested to see if I ever get it...

• Members

You know what. I tried to give the benefit of the doubt, until you used your wife's cancer as an excuse. If she really does have cancer, I'm sorry. But do not trade guitars if she does. And don't even bring it up on the forums man, all that does is scream that you want pity points for it, and you won't get them from me. Quit making excuses.

• Members

Must suck that you know you are constantly trying to rip people off.

I've never ripped ANYONE off. so you can shove your comment..

in fact I've gone out of my way most of the time to make sure people are happy.

I'm done, you guys can have your little trashing party, I could care less..

• Members

seems pretty obvious to me that the guy who has done this exact thing before (see other thread), giving the exact same excuses, while offering other trades at the same time he is giving those excuses, has some real issues with the truth.

• Members

Hey lets face it musicians aren't the most reliable sorts (though some are). Ever just not get around to doing something, at least he didn't take the strat and run with it. I wouldn't deal with him unless its local. Hope the strat gets home safe.

Archived