Weekly spam thread 3-24-08

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm tired of stuff I don't use! I really want another good Telecaster or some of the other stuff in my sig!
Picture108.jpg
Soldano Atomic 16 with Leslie cab hook up $700 Shipped
ed8f_12.jpg
2006 MIM Strat $325 Shipped OBO
Fender Equier GT $325 Shipped OBO
Picture001.jpg
For Sale or Trade
H.B.E. UFO Fuzz $115 Shipped
George Dennis Ping Pong Panner and Tremolo (also a volume pedal with no pot to ware out!) $95 Shipped
Moen Shakey Jimi Vibrato $40 Shipped
Dano French Toast w/LED added $35 Shipped
Dunlop Volume Pedal guts (Fits right in your Dunlop wah shell NO SOLDERING!) $20 Shipped
Predrilled Red Sparkle Enclosure 15$ or $10 shipped with anything else.
Dano Chili Dog Octave (Works great but no knobs) $15 Shipped or $10 with anything else.

What I am looking for. Please no everyday OD's, Fuzz or Distortions!

Telecasters!
Someone to fix my DOD Mini Chorus or a new one
Devi Ever Peep
SubDecay NoiseBox
Poly Chorus
Small Clone Chorus
George Dennis Chorus Flanger
Maxon, Old DOD, MXR or other small box Flanger
Zvex Wah Probe
Budda Zenman or Phatman
Roland Bass Cube

• Members
Ok guys, I'm definitely looking to get rid of my Magicstomp 2 plus the TB loop I built for it. The TB loop goes lengthways so it can go directly beneath the Magicstomp.

The condition is 9/10 and I have box, manual, CD Rom, USB cable, power supply.

The TB loop has a yellow LED and only runs on power supply, though I could probably squeeze a battery in there on request.

Make me a cash offer, or I'll trade for a DD20, Nova delay or other programmable digital delay (no DL4 offers, thanks).

MS2.jpg

echodeluxe wants

• Members

UPDATED

131_6530.jpg

Toadworks Lil Leo-$85

131_6371.jpg

Tone Factor Nebula-$100

131_6363.jpg

EHX English Muff'n-$150

131_6536.jpg

Montgomery Appliances Rat Clone-mojo'd out (carbon comp/LM chip/etc) and housed in a dark green sparkle enclosure. -Not sure on the price, make an offer.

131_6607.jpg

Ebow Plus-like new with original box/manual/cassette-$80

131_6572.jpg

131_6573.jpg

Fender Jaguar Baritone Special-like new condition, a bit of buckle rash on the back but clean on the front, 9.5/10-$575

Heres what im looking for as far as trades go :

-HBE UFO

-MI Audio Blues Pro (w/ fuzz switch)

-MI Audio Crunch Box

-Bare Knuckle Pickups

Feel free to offer anything else you think i might be interested in.

• Members

DD-20 for your SMMH, RE-20, Mr. Echo, Disaster Transport or other delay of similar value...

MXR Dual Limiter: stereo rack compressor...crunchy, noisy, great for grunging up drums. Listen to 'Airbag' by Radiohead for an idea of what this puppy can do. $150 shipped or trade

Looking for a loopstrip, HBE Big D and SHO style boost

• Members

86 Small Box Proco Rat $180 shipped

rat.jpg

General Guitar Gadgets Big Muff Pi built to Triangle specs $75 shipped obo

BMP.jpg

81 Boss SD-1 MIJ, modded, comes with 3 different ICs, modded to Fulltone 2 specs $65 shipped obo

sd1001.jpg

Fuzzy Elephant Clone $65 shipped obo

mamoth.jpg

• Members

For sale/trade:

- 12ax7 Preamp tube sampler (9 tubes included). All of them work great, all of them are new production, all of them have had some use. Contained: Sovtek 12ax7LPS, Chinese 12ax7, another Chinese 12ax7, Mesa STR 12ax7-A, Fender rebranded Groove Tubes GT-12aT7, yugoslavia EI Ecc83, JJ Ecc83 S and two brand new Fender Groove Tube 12ax7 tubes (not pictured below). I will also throw in a tube pin straightener, a must have to tube swappers. $45 shipped or trades.

What I'm looking for: Maybe a small TB loop box? Maybe e a boss T-wah or some sort of autowah pedal? Maybe a Boss CH-1 chorus? Maybe a Behringer SV? Maybe a Behringer Reverb? I'm open to suggestions and can possibly throw in some cash.

DSC03537.jpg

• Members
2d80461.jpg

Distortion II 130 shipped

Black Cat Fuzz 150?? not quite sure, this is not a terribly common item.

Subdecay FLying Tomato. one of the knobs is chipped.. damn dog! (no teeth marks though!) 125 shipped box inc.

Pulsar 55? shipped box and all

Real Tube 80 shipped, it is a bit on the heavy side.

I am not all that interested in trades at this moment, I am raising funds for a new amplifier.

• Members
e-mu 0404 usb 2.0 interface whatever thing
$160 shipped

bought last year, used gently and sporadically. plastic still on top, even. you can record 1 or 2 tracks into your computer, and the 60db preamps are strong enough to power hungrier mics (like a shure sm7b or sm 57); clean signal without clipping. great for making clips, laying down ideas or tracking fullblown songs. makes a great attenuator for your headphones, or maybe you want to hook up some monitors to your computer. pretty handy. going with a different format to free up the usb slot, hence the sale.

if there is any interest i'll poke around to see if i can find the original box and what nots it came with. neither the interface or software was registered.

full details below:

http://www.emu.com/products/product.asp?product=10447

http://www.zzounds.com/item--EMU0404

neck and bridge pup from an epi sheraton - gold
make an offer, i guess.

neck is brand ass new and bubblewrapped wrapped, the bridge is cool and worn. you can pretend you did it, i won't say {censored}. guess they are epiphone 57s, which are patterened after the gibson ones. liked the bridge, actually, but wanted something different- slightly less rock. never heard the neck one.

love,
eor

postal money orders would be fine. have references and ebay feedback if needed.

• Members

DD-3 STILL Available!!!!!! In great condition!

$ 80 shipped and paypalled.

Click for BIGGER pictures!

th_97143_DSC00075_122_87lo.JPGth_97150_DSC00078_122_128lo.JPGth_97153_DSC00080_122_163lo.JPG

Needs a home!

(Fair enough - but there's no need to post the same items repeatedly in the same week's spam thread... once is enough - at the most, one bump - but more than that, and it's just cluttering up the thread and making it harder for everyone to read it. Thanks! - Phil)

• Members

FS: Red Witch Empress Chorus

i have a brand new Red Witch Empress Chorus for sale....

just tested once and put back inside the box.

with manual, box and denim pouch...

will ship via USPS with tracking number

no trades

$265 paypalled/shipped CON US only

pm me

DSC_8419.jpg

DSC_8420.jpg

DSC_8418.jpg