Weekly spam thread 5-11-08

• Members
I need to sell the Bluebox to fund a few upcoming purchases. It's a cool little octave fuzz pedal that will make your guitar sound like a nintendo farting (in a good way, of course ). There's velcro on the bottom of the pedal for quick and easy pedal board mounting. It's in great condition. I'm looking to get
$55 shipped and paypal'd
for it.

PEDALBOARd066.jpg
The Boss PS-2 in the pic is sold.

Hey everybody,
Buy my bluebox.
:poke:

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Some of you may already know that Keith has been battling cancer for a while now. He has always been a fantastic member of the community here and a well-respected member of the boutique pedal community. His circuits flat-out rock. Well, he needs our help. In order to offset some of the costly medical expenses he is incurring, we have purchased a Green Machine from him and have given it a beautiful swirly TS green and white paintjob (courtesy of Supervelcroboy).

We will now be raffling (*see below) off this beautiful custom painted Aramat Green Machine overdrive. It will be $20 bucks a ticket with a maximum of 20 tickets sold (There are 18 tickets left right now). You can paypal me at
colorsoundkid@gmail.com
1 in 20 is pretty decent odds. Take a chance for a good cause.

*NOTE Auction was ended because of the inability to revise the auction and because it wouldn't allow international bidders. Thanks to everyone for understanding, and if you were a bidder on the auction, I apologize.

2475211242_96fa3e1749_o.jpg
2475211396_75bf91b691_o.jpg

13 tickets remaining. :wave:

• Members

I've got a passive green single-loop Loooper with a feedback knob and toggle (added by TweedBassman of Penny Pedals), yellow LED and 9v Boss-style jack (needed only for the LED, not for switching) that I probably won't use in the next evolutionary period of my rig. I'm looking to trade it for something swirly. Small Stone?

deal0.jpg

• Members

I need that board.

I live like 20 min from you. If you want, i can made a reasonable deal. I paid something like $220 for it all. which included a wah plate, interesting device. Piece of plywood made to fit the feet of a wah so it just sits there. But its at my other house in jackson.

Its dirty but a vacuum will get it nicely. And its pretty heavy duty. Its a NYC Pedal Board.

• Members

LAST WEEK FOR THE VINYL SELLOFF ...

Here's what's left. All the records (with the exception of some that are out of print) are priced below what I paid for them. That said, it's tough to value some of this stuff so if you see something you want and the price seems just let me know. If anyone spends $80 I'll throw in a free record. Shipping is $5 CONUS plus $1 for each record. All vinyl is in near mint or better condition and shipped with a plastic sleeve. It would be best to keep minimum orders to $30 (but if that's an issue we can talk).

Tristeza : Spine & Sensory $10

Land Of The Loops : Puttering Around A Small Land $8

Euphone : The Calendar Of Unlucky Days $8

Godspeed You Black Emperor : Lift Your Skinny Fists ... (double) $16

A Silver Mount Zion : He Has Left Us ... $10

Bardot Pond : Dilate (150g double) $16

Luna : Live (double) $14

Air : Premiers Symptomes $10

Air : Moon Safari $10

The Beta Band : The Beta Band (double) $14

The Beta Band : Hot Shots II (double) $14

Unwound : Leaves Turn Inside You (double) $24

Bjork : Telegram $10

Boss Hog : Whiteout $8

Guided By Voices : Isolation Drills $8

Pullman : Viewfinder $10

Gomez : Abandoned Shopping Trolly Hotline $12

Stereolab : Space Age Batchelor Pad Music $10

Stereolab : Dots & Loops (double) $16

Stereolab : Emperor Tomato Ketchup $10

Doves : Lost Souls (double) $14

Jon Spencer Blues Explosion : Orange (150g) $10

Trans Am : Trans Am $10

Trans Am : Surrender To The Night $10

Euphone : Hashin' It Out $8

Belle And Sebastian : If You're Feeling Sinister $10

Silver Jews : American Water $8

Weezer : Maladroit $10

• Members

I live like 20 min from you. If you want, i can made a reasonable deal. I paid something like $220 for it all. which included a wah plate, interesting device. Piece of plywood made to fit the feet of a wah so it just sits there. But its at my other house in jackson.

Its dirty but a vacuum will get it nicely. And its pretty heavy duty. Its a NYC Pedal Board.

Where are you at now? Hattiesburg or something?

I could possibly be interested in a little while. I need something self contained with a lid that's big enough..

• Members

I have the following for trade only, I will not accept money for these:

I have a series of Radiohead TV performances that I can burn onto 3 DVRs. Two hours and thirty-three minutes of footage. A lot of it is In Rainbows material.

Disc 1: Scotch Mist (New Year

• Members

This is a Boss DS-1 Distortion Pedal Clone using a PCB board from Tonepad in an Orange Peel powder-coated enclosure.

This pedal does the DS-1 sound and more. The pedal has that DS-1 sound but better with a more tube-like tone and it has more gain than a stock DS-1. Using the gain control up to about 12 o'clock gives you maximum stock DS-1 gain, after that it just keeps going.

This pedal is like having a high-end mod to your DS-1.

Built to specs using the TL072 IC and other high-end componants like:

Metal film resistors
Panasonic Film Capacitors
Switchcraft jacks
True Bypass 3PDT switch
AC jack

$70.00 Shipped in the U.S.

DSC02829.jpg

Archived