Weekly spam thread 5-11-08

• Members

Bigsby (Licensed) B50 for solid body guitars. I had this on a Tele so I cut of and ground down the front screwhole protrusion thing and moved the screwhole to under the spring to make it fit better. This is how the Tele "F" Bigsby are. The mod looks good, you probably wouldn't even know. The chrome or nickel has wear in a couple of spots. All mounting screws and the spring are included. One of the protective felt circles on the underside was lost and will need to be replaced. It's just felt, nothing special.

Price is just $30 shipped CONUS.

bigsby.jpg

PM sent :)

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Boss BF-2 MIJ -50 shipped conus

Boss CE-3 MIJ- 45 shipped conus

Boss FZ-3- Sold to mrmjp

DOD Vibrothang- Sold to Devi Ever

Danelectro PB&J delay- 30 shipped conus

Dearmond 1602 Volume Pedal- 45 shipped conus

Danelectro Wasabi OD-40 shipped conus

Arion Parametric EQ- 70 shipped conus

paypal is cool!

pm me,

we'll talk

Kevin

2m5i41t.jpg

f4im12.jpg

110zudy.jpg

2a9pkyg.jpg

2r4qttk.jpg

• Members

I need to sell the Bluebox to fund a few upcoming purchases. It's a cool little octave fuzz pedal that will make your guitar sound like a nintendo farting (in a good way, of course ). There's velcro on the bottom of the pedal for quick and easy pedal board mounting. It's in great condition. I'm looking to get $55 shipped and paypal'd for it.

PEDALBOARd066.jpg

The Boss PS-2 in the pic is sold.

• Members

Looking for a boss rc-2 or rc-20xl and a line6 Dl4!!!

I can provide straight moolah through paypal or I would think about trading my vexter fuzz factory or angry dick 2000....possibly...:rolleyes: So hit me with a message.

I also have a nady systems wireless setup for guitar. I'll let it go for a steal at $80 shipped since it never gets any love.

• Members

Lots of stuff. Will provided pics upon request. Make me offers. You can offer trades but I need money and am obnoxiously picky.

Effects:

-------------

Budda Phatman Distortion (NEW in box)

Maxon AD9pro (NEW in box)

Maxon AD999 (minty, no box, w/ adapter)

MXR Blue Box (good condition in box) PENDING

Boss TU-2 (NEW in box)

Guyatone MS-3 Tuner (NEW in box)

Amps:

------------

Music Man 212 (used, good condition, retubed very recently)

Mics:

----------

Shure SM58 (NEW in box)

• Members

2001 Ibanez K7 - Firespeak Blue with OHSC

Original hardware and pickups w/ everything in perfect working order

Fresh setup in standard tuning. Will make setup adjustments to accommodate buyer if necessary.

Includes Schaller locking strap buttons and strap-side components.

NOTE - The tremolo is the stock Lo-Pro Edge 7 with both holes for the U-Bar or a standard trem arm. The main socket has been changed to a genuine Floyd Rose threaded collar for easier trem use, better and clearer flutters, and no worries about wearing out bushings or having a loose sloppy trem arm. The original trem arm and a U-Bar are included in addition to the Floyd Rose style arm with collar. The secondary socket is as stock. If you wanted to use the U-Bar you would just need to call Ibanez to get a new socket for the main hole. The mod is easily reversible and leaves no permanent evidence it was ever performed.

Amazing neck and perfect frets with no wear or divots. The best fretwork I have ever seen on any Ibanez. Certainly a step above any RG-series 7 I have ever played in both feel and quality of construction. Straight neck.

The guitar has been played and has been back and forth across the country a couple times. Aside from a some typical Ibanez finish chips you wouldn't know it though. No rust on the hardware. Cleaned every night on tour. Bottom line it plays like a dream.

Case included. $850 + shipping. Please PM if interested. Would consider trades for an Edwards LP with p90s or an Edwards ES335-type. Also interested in high gain amp heads or lower gain amp heads with great cleans. Try me :)

P1000445.jpg

P1000453.jpg

P1000448.jpg

P1000449.jpg

P1000459.jpg

• Members

Vexter Fuzz Factory $135 shipped. Just don't get as much use out of it as I would like with my current band. Its a great, great peda though. Only interested in trades for a rc-2 looper or rc-20xl or a dl4. Naturaly, I would add some cash. PM me. Thanks, Cody

• Members

**RAFFLE IS OVER, ALL TICKETS ARE SOLD** The winning ticket will be drawn tonight. Thanks to everyone! We've raised over $400 bucks so far, and hope to break the $1,000 mark before we're done. Some of you may already know that Keith has been battling cancer for a while now. He has always been a fantastic member of the community here and a well-respected member of the boutique pedal community. His circuits flat-out rock. Well, he needs our help. In order to offset some of the costly medical expenses he is incurring, we have purchased a Green Machine from him and have given it a beautiful swirly TS green and white paintjob (courtesy of Supervelcroboy).

We will now be raffling (*see below) off this beautiful custom painted Aramat Green Machine overdrive. It will be $20 bucks a ticket with a maximum of 20 tickets sold (There are 18 tickets left right now). You can paypal me at colorsoundkid@gmail.com 1 in 20 is pretty decent odds. Take a chance for a good cause.

*NOTE Auction was ended because of the inability to revise the auction and because it wouldn't allow international bidders. Thanks to everyone for understanding, and if you were a bidder on the auction, I apologize.

2475211242_96fa3e1749_o.jpg

2475211396_75bf91b691_o.jpg

• Members

I have a Line 6 Echo Pro I need to sell pretty quick. It comes with the box and power cord, and manual on cd. $515 shipped.

The only trade I'd really consider is a Fender '72 Tele Deluxe reissue. Please email instead of pm. guitarpkr76 @ gmail.com. Thanks for looking.

-Brenton

• Members

ProCo Vintage Rat Reissue: does NOT have the LMWhatever chip, but it sounds very good anyway! Big ass box, no LED. 80$ shipped

MXR Blue Box: octave fuzz, NOT modded. 60$ shipped.

Bespeco cheap volume pedal: 30$ shipped.

Charvette humbucker: for your superstrat projects, this dull-sounding HB (I'm a single coil guy, maybe all HB sound like dull?), plenty of wire, is for you. Make an offer!

WHAT I NEED:

some kind of cheap true bypass looper or line selector.

Oh, and I still have a Yamaha Telecaster in my SIG:

Archived