Weekly spam thread 5-11-08

• Members
IMG_0288.jpg

Pandora PX-2 great shape, works great. $40 shipped

IMG_0251.jpg

Behringer Ultraroc GX110- 30 watts thru a 10" Jensen. Recovered in blue w/ original footswitch. Great little practice amp; 1 missing knob.
$50 + shipping

JBInCase.jpg

JB Player mid 80's acoustic/electric Dread. In orig flight case. Guitar is in Exc shape w/ .11 Elixers. Great sounding preamp. Case missing one latch.
$150 +ship

Trades welcome for anything reasonable.
More pics available upon request for any item

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dr. Scientist Radical Red Reverberator

SOLD

IMG01495.jpg

BYOC 250+ Overdrive

SOLD

BYOC Envelope Filter

Built incorrectly by another fella

Fixed by me

Plain enclosure

$50/shipped

Trades interested in:

Reverend Club King, Flat Roc, Buckshot, Jetstream, Charger, Double Agent, Gil Parris (Les Trem preferred but not a necessity)

Art & Lutherie Ami or Folk Acoustic Guitar (no nylon string models, please)

Old Hollowbody guitar (Harmony, Kay, Silvertone, etc.)

Allen Old Flame, Encore, Accomplice, Brown Sugar, or similar amplifier

P-90 style pickup for standard Strat or Tele (Harmonic Design, ?)

Fralin SP-43 Bridge Pickup

Bill Lawrence (the actual Bill Lawrence, please) 280 or 290 Strat pickup

Great medium-output bridge humbucker (Harmonic Design, Fralin, ?)

Eminence Wizard 8ohm 12" speaker

Rat copy pedal (Lovekraft, Freakshow, BYOC, ?)

Catalinbread Valcoder or Semaphore Tremolo

Voodoo Lab Superfuzz

Barber LTD w/ Mod Board

Menatone Red Snapper, Dirty Blonde, TBIAC, Brown Sugar

Austone Vibro-Stomp

Fuzz, Overdrive, Delay pedals

Analog (or analog style) synth

• Members

LBM $45,
ZOOM RT-123 $95 (drum machine),
Modded Vox 847 wah (TB,DC,vocal)$70.
Digitech Vocalist 300(reverb+efx) $150,
PULSAR Trem. (big box)$50, - TRADED
DAN ECHO $50.
New A/B switch box DOD $30. Vamp2 $60.
Might be willing to trade a Redwitch Moon Phase for an Ooh Wah2 or a Volume probe.
Might be willing to trade a Retroman Sybil Fuzz for a Top Fuel or SMMH.
Might be willing to sell my Keeley BD-2.

• Members

We will now be raffling (*see below) off this beautiful custom painted Aramat Green Machine overdrive. It will be $20 bucks a ticket with a maximum of 20 tickets sold (There are 18 tickets left right now). You can paypal me at
1 in 20 is pretty decent odds. Take a chance for a good cause.

(green machine)

Paypal'd

• Members

We will now be raffling (*see below) off this beautiful custom painted Aramat Green Machine overdrive. It will be $20 bucks a ticket with a maximum of 20 tickets sold (There are 18 tickets left right now). You can paypal me at
1 in 20 is pretty decent odds. Take a chance for a good cause.

Good fun Good cause

just a heads up - you re probably breaking a number of gaming laws

(not a disapproval, just a heads up)

• Members

Pictures here:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ryj61/Purge08/

I have a Barber Direct Drive that each have the factory installed Mod board. This is an additional PCB with added dip switches and trim pots that give you almost unlimited tweakability - here's a link with more details:

http://www.barberelectronics.com/cus.../Mod_page.html

In excellent condition, with instructions and factory box. $135 shipped/insured/Paypalled

Next up is a pair of Seymour Duncan Phat Cat humbucker sized single coils . Despite their appearance, these are not P-90 style pickups - instead, they're a very unique design that gives you the clarity of a single coil with some of the 'beef' of a humbucker. Bright, clear highs and BIG bottom end - think that's why Hamer loves them so much. Very, very light scratching on the covers, but otherwise clean, and about a foot of lead on each. $110 for the pair shipped/insured/Paypalled.

And another really cool set of pickups, this time for your Tele - Vintage Vibe T-90 bridge and Overwound T neck combo. The bridge pickup really
is
a P-90 made as a tele bridge pickup - loud and proud at 10.1k. The neck is a more traditional tele style, but wound hot (7.6k) to balance with the bridge. Pete Biltoft makes some good stuff - I replaced this set with
another
Vintage Vibe set that's a bit more traditional. Also $110 for the set shipped/insured/Paypalled.

Odds and ends - I have a tortoise Tele guard thats factory drilled for a Strat neck pickup (for you Jerry Donahue fans!). This one's got a bit of wear, but not bad - $15 shipped.

And for you Reverend fans - an original Slingshot pickguard in white. Convert your USA Reverend to P-90 goodness! (I changed mine to 3 p-90's!) $20 shipped.

Not really looking for any trades right now. Once again, pics of all here:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ryj61/Purge08/
progress.gif

Barber LTD and Phat Cats are gone!

• Members

FOR SALE:

Voodoo Labs Tremolo. Great condition, a few paint chips, here and there, velcro on the bottom. Switch was replaced by Voodoo Labs about a year ago. $75 shipped to the CONUS.

Doobtone Microbuffer
. Brand new. I'm keeping my Wobo boost/buffer, so I don't need this. Very compact and great sounding inline buffer. $30 shipped in the CONUS.

Paypal only. Thanks!

• Members

Boostswitch FA-1 Clone - Sound like the edge! $100
boostswitchox1.jpg

SRB808+ - Has the Landgraff mod. Best TS9 type pedal ever ! - $115
srb808vv4.jpg

All prices Include shipping! Paypallers have to cover that funky fee. I have no problems waiting for money orders. Thanks

• Members
IMG_4147.jpg
Ibanez S470 puchased late 90s/early 2000s. It has typical specs for that time frame-- Axis pickups (H-S-H), Wizard II neck, etc. It's not mint but not trashed either. There is some tarnishing of the hardware as can be seen in the pic. Comes with whammy bar, Allen wrenches, and a locking heavy-duty wood Ibabez case with plush velvety interior. I can send more detailed pics to anyone interested.
$300 shipped OBO

IMG_4156-1.jpg
BC Rich Warlock Bronze (before that became a separate line). Also purchased late 90s/early 2000s. Also not mint but not trashed. Pickup selector knob is missing but easily replaced. Comes with case (SKB I think). I can send more detailed pics to anyone interested.
$150 shipped OBO

IMG_4175.jpg
Toadworks Death Rattle version 2. Tweed on one side, Plexi on the other, plus an independent dirty boost. I dig it but don't use it anymore.
$115 shipped [sALE PENDING]

IMG_4163.jpg
Boss GT-3 multi-effects unit with power supply (power supply not pictured). Comes with the 2 button footswitch and case pictured here.
$135 shipped; less if you only want the GT-3 and power supply.

IMG_4158.jpg
Tech 21 Power Engine 60. Great with effect modellers, etc.
$220 shipped

Domestic & Paypal only please.
Thanks.

• Members

I have a black russian big muff more than likely from the early 90s. Only thing is that the red wire needs to be resoldered to the battery patch. Otherwise looks great to me. Best offer.

Also, possibly an angry dick 2000 if I get any interest. $75 shipped

• Members
I'm going minimalist!!! More pics available upon request.

All prices shipped and ppaled.

DSCN1009.jpg

MIJ Boss hm-2 from 1986, very clean pedal - 40 bucks

Modded Crybaby wah - 75 bucks

-TB

-sweep cap switch (to go from a lower freq. wah to the standard one)

-sweep cap micro-tune switch (lowers the freq a bit more)

-BC109C Transistors

-Q dial

-Mid Boost knob

-A gain knob, but it doesn't seem to do anything

Bad Monkey *minty* - 35 bucks

DSCN1011.jpg

Wattson no longer for sale
:lol:

Boss ps-5 *minty* - 110 bucks

DSCN1010.jpg

So throw up some trade offers.

Will trade the bad monkey for a de7.

I'd love a DE torn's peaker.

Anything else will probably be rejected, but please try anyway.

Some price drops. Wattson is being kept.

• Members

i'm entertaining offers on this 60's Tiesco.sorry for the cell pics, it's all i've got . volume and tone pots have been upgraded. it could use a refret, but plays like a champ. whoever owned it before me used a few different screws to secure the neck. this does not affect it's playability. partial trades accepted. looking for Catalinbread SCOD, MI Audio Tube Zone, DBA Interstellar Overdrive.

ATT000012.jpg

ATT000013.jpg

ATT000014.jpg

ATT00001.jpg

• Members
Boostswitch FA-1 Clone - Sound like the edge! $100

boostswitchox1.jpg

SRB808+ - Has the Landgraff mod. Best TS9 type pedal ever ! - $115

srb808vv4.jpg

All prices Include shipping! Paypallers have to cover that funky fee. I have no problems waiting for money orders. Thanks

PMing on FA-1 clone :thu:

• Members

Les paul black parts, speed knobs, pickup rings, pickguard, rhythm/treble round thing, selector knob etc all black $20 pp/shipped usa

Epi pickups 2 humbuckers not bad, good shape long leads, $20 pp/shipped usa for both (came from my les paul)

Trades, open to a lot just pm me.

Archived