Burnout 3 Takedown

Metal Gear Solid 2

-Lot only, make an offer

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
**Round 2 of the Aramat Fundraiser**

First, I would like to thank everyone who participated in the last raffle. Also, I would like to encourage straight donations as well. We've raised over $400 bucks so far, but I would like to try and break the $1,000 dollar barrier before we're done.

Here is what Brad from
www.Tonefactor.com
has graciously offered for the second raffle:

"The winner of our raffle can choose any one of the following pedals in any custom color combination that they choose. They can pick the lettering color as well as the powdercoat color from anything that
www.pedalpartsplus.com
has in stock.

Analogue Filter 442

Nebula Phaser

Mule Overdrive

Huckleberry Fuzz v2

Mystick Octavius

Copperhead Dual Boost"

Like before, raffle tickets will be $20 dollars each with a maximum of 20 tickets sold to keep the odds decent.
As of right now, there are 9 tickets available.
Also, as I mentioned, people are more than welcome to make straight donations to push this raffle over the $400 dollar mark. PLEASE, BE SURE TO MENTION YOUR MONIKER AND IF YOU WANT TO JUST GIVE A STRAIGHT DONATION WHEN YOU MAKE PAYMENT. Paypal payment should be made to
colorsoundkid@gmail.com

Thanks! Here is some eye candy to get the GAS juices flowing for a good cause:

mojoneb.jpg
mojomule.jpg
mojoaf.jpg
mojocopper.jpg
mystick.jpg
huckv2.jpg

9 tickets left

• Members

With a heavy heart, I put my beloved Zoom G9.2tt Guitar Recording Console up for sale :). It's never been gigged, having been my studio processor for the last year. Now it's time to rethink my gear strategy and this is the first step. Those of you who have read my posts in multieffects threads might know this isn't something I do lightly, as it's been a great sounding, powerful unit and a very useful tool.

If I had to give one reason why an effects forum member should buy a Zoom G9.2tt, it would be because of its great complement of pedal models. Not just effects pedals, though it models several of them, but the distortion, OD, fuzz, and boost pedals it models - Zoom has put many classic and boutique pedals onto its "Amp" module, which gives them the full processing power of the unit to replicate their unique sounds in very authentic ways. From the original '70s Big Muff, original Rat and Guv'nor, original Dist+ and Fuzz Face, original OD-1 and TS808, etc., to the Klon Centaur, Matchless HotBox+, and many more (including a digitized version of their Zoom Tri-Metal for all you high gainers out there), no other unit puts all its weight behind pedal models. The G9.2tt is a tool for every guitarist, not just people who want an amp modeler. Put it in front of your amp and use it like any of those stomp boxes (with the added advantage all the accouterments offered by the modeling periphery).

I will consider trades, but I'd prefer to sell it since I'm trying to let go of the past and look towards the future, gear-wise. Regardless, PM me please.

Archived