aldridt1

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Read their TOS boys.

https://www.bananasmusic.com/articledetail.asp/articleid_24

Prices and Specifications are Subject to Change

Bananas at Large always strives for accuracy in the information and pricing we present. However, we are not responsible for typographical errors, incorrect specifications furnished by manufacturers, or for price changes. Prices are subject to change without notice.

Will be hilarious if they end up charging everyone the full price. :poke:

• Members

They can't charge them without asking permission since it's a different price from what was advertised. Everyone will just be getting emails asking them if they want to buy at normal price since it was obviously a typographical error (in their TOS).

• Members

Thank you for your order:
You have been sent an order receipt via email. Please check your email to make sure you receive the confirmation email. The email will be from "orderinput@bananas.com". If you don't see your email confirmation, check your junk mail filter and make sure that Bananas is a trusted contact in your email program.

Item Quan Price Item Total
Zvex USA Vexter Box of Metal Distortion Pedal 5 $0.00 $0.00

Subtotal $0.00

Estimated Shipping
You will be contacted by Email with exact shipping costs. $236.40

Total $236.40

too bad the shipping is 236 bucks for 5 pedals but i can live with that. :lol:

Bananas at Large always strives for accuracy in the information and pricing we present. However, we are not responsible for typographical errors, incorrect specifications furnished by manufacturers, or for price changes. Prices are subject to change without notice.

IOW, they don't have to honor the (obviously mistaken) price.

As Clorox said, all you folks are really doing is making more work for some poor clerk; they'll have to email all the people who ordered and see if they want it at the regular price.

• Members

IOW, they don't have to honor the (obviously mistaken) price.

As Clorox said, all you folks are really doing is making more work for some poor clerk; they'll have to email all the people who ordered and see if they want it at the regular price.

thatll teach them a lesson tho

• Members

In europe we had a similar situation with Ryan Air, an airline company.

They made a mistake, and wrote on the site that the tickets only cost 5 EUR for first class.

People bought and bought, and Ryan Air had to honor the deal. The people that only paid 5 EUR had to sit in economy class though.

Still.

• Members
In europe we had a similar situation with Ryan Air, an airline company.

They made a mistake, and wrote on the site that the tickets only cost 5 EUR for first class.

People bought and bought, and Ryan Air had to honor the deal. The people that only paid 5 EUR had to sit in economy class though.

Still.

Economy=Vexter :blah:

• Members

yes, he did.

IMHO, no. It remains an unfinished sentence, representing his unfinished thought. It's not terribly helpful to anyone on this forum to leave unfinished thoughts lying around. Tends to spread, like a disease.

There's a time of year when you can buy a case of the finest-tasting fat juicy bing cherries for the same price you'd pay for a tiny pack of them out of season... yet the tiny packs sell. Nobody can turn into a bing cherry when they're out of season. The difference between my US handmade effects and bing cherries? I'm always out of season.

• Members

They have to sell it at the price it's advertised for.

I'm not sure that's right, I don't know about online, but in real shops the price is "an invitation to buy at that price" the shop actually has no obligation to sell it to you at all at any price.

• Members

Someone order one for me...Postage paid to you as soon as it reaches you.

PM me?

Yes, can someone order one for me too. If they are only going to be charging $10 then I'll have one too, please. Of course, if it's any more than that I don't want it, but I will also pay for you to post it to me as long as you don't rip me off.

Still, I don't like ZVex gear, mainly because of Vex's stinking attitude, so I plan to stick the pedal on eBay when I get it.

Archived