Zvex box of metal - $0.00

aldridt1

• Members
I don;t even know for sure what the term "offended virgin" means........I was never offended in any way by anything that was said in this thread.

When people call me names and say bad stuff about me on the internet, I sincerely don;t give a {censored}.

I love you. :love:

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thomas,

As you probably have guessed, there was a typographical error in the

pricing of the Zvex USA Vexter Box of Metal Distortion Pedal. It is not

in fact free. That would be nice if we could give them away, but

unfortunately we can't.

We have cancelled your order,

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Jason Cooper -

Bananas at Large

LOL @ anyone who seriously thought they'd get a free pedal because of a typing mistake

• Members
I don;t even know for sure what the term "offended virgin" means........I was never offended in any way by anything that was said in this thread.

When people call me names and say bad stuff about me on the internet, I sincerely don;t give a {censored}.

Also, this sentence - "I believe its the second option, because when you typed "price", you wrote "low price", nowing perfectly that "0 doll" equals to "no price", which would have {censored}ed your point." is so full of unintelligible crap that i actually laughed out loud that you called me stupid after trying all this. Is "nowing" a word? And we were never talking about dolls, so I don't know what you mean when you say "0 dolls."

excuse the typo, i meant "Knowing". That is for "nowing". wow, hard.
And "0 doll", in a thread which main subject is a "0 dollars" BOM, was pretty clear IMO :lol:
But i can understand it was hard to figure out for you.
ok, i'm off for the week end, homie.

:wave:

• Members

I wonder how many orders did they actually get. It would be a cool thing to know, just to see how much mischief was caused overnight.

Anybody would like to venture a number?

I'd say they must have gotten around 50 orders.

Their "Cancelled Orders Report Review" meetings will be funny for the next few weeks.

Archived