Zvex box of metal - $0.00

aldridt1

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Honestly i dont mean to offend anybody but to anyone thinking that they will honor this i really have to say that you are expecting something for nothing foolishly and really it will make for nothing more then a headache for you and BAL....

/2 cents

• Members

Honestly i dont mean to offend anybody but to anyone thinking that they will honor this i really have to say that you are expecting something for nothing foolishly and really it will make for nothing more then a headache for you and BAL....

/2 cents

woah science.

• Members
"The Guaranteed Lowest Price!" :D
Anyone wanna try and get a price match from Music123?

Also:
"Bananas at Large always strives for accuracy in the information and pricing we present. However, we are not responsible for typographical errors, incorrect specifications furnished by manufacturers, or for price changes. Prices are subject to change without notice."

So...no notice before our credit cards get charged the full 299? haha.

(BTW...of course it's not gonna work!!)

• Members

/2 cents

of course, i don't think anyone is expecting it. In fact, I fully expect an E-mail in my inbox tomorrow that reads...

Thanks for your order, unfortunatly we are not able to honor that price. Would you like us to place the order for $$$.

To which I'll reply, no, thank you.

• Members

Meh. If they cancel it, fine.

If they honor it, awesome.

Hell, if they bothered to contact me with a "we'll honor that deal, but we'd really appreciate it if you let us off the hook," I'd be inclined to do so.

• Members

Meh. If they cancel it, fine.

If they honor it, awesome.

Hell, if they bothered to contact me with a "we'll honor that deal, but we'd really appreciate it if you let us off the hook," I'd be inclined to do so.

Exactly... However if they decide to charge my card $300 then there will be problems.

• Members
Fun is fun, but on the other side of the table people have expressed how mad they would be if they rightfully get charged full price. How fun would that be........
:lol:

It wouldn't be rightful. They can cancel the order all day long, but they can't make unauthorized charges to anyone's account.

• Members

Exactly... However if they decide to charge my card $300 then there will be problems.

Well they've proven their competence with pricing. I wouldn't trust them with my credit card on an item that is obviously a mistake. Maybe their next mistake will be thinking it costs $500? But it's all just for fun...

• Members

It wouldn't be rightful. They can cancel the order all day long, but they can't make unauthorized charges to anyone's account.

Depends on how they interpret the "prices are subject to change without notice" thing

• Members
Well they've proven their competence with pricing. I wouldn't trust them with my credit card on an item that is obviously a mistake. Maybe their next mistake will be thinking it costs $500? But it's all just for fun...

:rolleyes:

You have as much of a right to cancel an order as they do.

;)

• Members

Depends on how they interpret the "prices are subject to change without notice" thing

That means the prices on the website can change without warning, not the prices on already placed orders. That would be fraud.

• Members

I am pretty sure they cannot simply adjust the charge on my card to the full price without additional authorization.....not legally, anyway. Obviously you get a receipt when you complete the order, and the receipt has the $0.00 price.

My wife told me I would have been better off to keep it to myself until it shipped.....her logic being that they would be more apt to honor one or two orders at that price, rather than a dozen or two........but nah....

If this ends up badly for anyone for any reason....please don't hold it against me.....

• Members

am i allowed to call people pussies on this board?

neverminddddd, back to hitting f5 on the spam thread
:)

Only if i can return the favor with a nice "greedy idiot thats hoping for something for nothing" :)

Keep the {censored}storm elsewhere, i was simply posting my views on it

• Members
Only if i can return the favor with a nice "greedy idiot thats hoping for something for nothing"
:)

Keep the {censored}storm elsewhere, i was simply posting my views on it

Cool, if it works out for me I'll be excited. If it doesn't then have the "I told you so" button ready.

:D

Archived