Unpopular and/or cheap pedal that you love........

NappyDugOut

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Newest pedal and very nice tone, I was pleasantly surprised.

LSESLD.jpg

Dano French Toast, I don't use in the chain but I have a primal need to play it now and then.

DJ13.jpg

Not very popular, apparently, but it should be.

Awesome sound = Guyatone WahRocker

239878jpg.jpg

If someone had asked me this question 20-25 years ago, I would have said the Boss SG-1... :lol:

Cheap pedals? There's actually a lot of good ones out there, but the one I can't really live without is my Danelectro Fish & Chips. It's a great little EQ pedal, and the price is silly-low. Not exactly "unpopular" though.

Unpopular? Probably my MAD DD30. I don't think Marcus made a lot of those, but I really like mine a lot. It's a wicked little dirt pedal with a ton of volume boost on tap. Not exactly "cheap" though.

• Members
this reminds me of the artec soloist distortion

artec_se-sld_001.jpg

i heard all the artec pedals are good. very underated line of pedals. cheap too.

That ad is incomprehensible.:lol:

Very good chance that they're the same pedal. I have an old Washburn chorus pedal, which is identical to about 10 other brands of them..."Studio Series" being one of them I remember, and a few others, too. Unless something has changed, Washburn commissions their pedals from the same place several other companies do.

The Washburn chorus, btw, is another one I like despite it being unheard of and un-talked about. Gets a really fast Leslie-ish thing going on, which I like better than trad. "chorus" sounds. I paid $12 for it.

• Members

Washburn Stack in A Box distortion. Bruce Bennett Brown Sound, although I admit I don't use it as much with my Kustom Defender as I did with my old Univox amp. The Univox looooooves the Brown Sound, the Defender, not nearly as much. Also, Danelectro Cool Cat distortion, but I use it with the gain nearly all the way down and the level cranked up a bit, it overdrives the Defender amp very nicely. Cheap pedals FTW.

• 5 months later...

Archived