Well it's a good thing I don't have a big board anymore. Check out my foot!

C Fuzz

• Members

Thanks guys. I just needed to have some screws put in there, long story but I will be better in the end. My wife said it looks like a Star Wars Storm Trooper boot or something, haha.

So I just been plugging in with 1 of my few drive/fuzz pedal on and playing with my volume/tone knobs and flicking the pick up selector switch for different tones. Unfortunately I don't have a delay right now, I would love to sit it next to me and play with the knobs. But sort term disability is not much so new pedal purchases are out of the question right now.

• Members

I broke 4 metatarsals in a bridge-climbing accident the first year I had my recording studio. They were still using plaster casts back then... I distinctly remember both the overwhelming relief and nauseating revulsion when it was sawn off after weeks of poking sticks into various parts of it to scratch itches.

• Members

So,
you're
the guy they made the NYC Big Muff for.

Ha, yeah, I could use all big box EHX no problem. But I still can't put any weight on it so I can't stand. I have been laying in bed playing.

• Members

I broke 4 metatarsals in a
bridge-climbing accident
the first year I had my recording studio. They were still using plaster casts back then... I distinctly remember both the overwhelming relief and nauseating revulsion when it was sawn off after weeks of poking sticks into various parts of it to scratch itches.

Well there's your problem. You're supposed to cross a bridge, not climb it. :poke:

I'm glad this thread isn't about an infected big toe... especially since you posted pics.

Get well soon, keep your foot elevated, and milk it with your loved ones as long as you can. :thu:

• Members

I broke 4 metatarsals in a bridge-climbing accident the first year I had my recording studio. They were still using plaster casts back then... I distinctly remember both the overwhelming relief and nauseating revulsion when it was sawn off after weeks of poking sticks into various parts of it to scratch itches.

It's hard to believe that anything can stink that bad, and still be alive.

Archived