Finally: the brootz pedal that we thought would never come!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sounds, OK I guess. Didn't really blow me away. I have a $50 Rocktron Metal Planet somewhere, and it can get pretty close to that.

I'd have to hear one of these in my rig, before I could decide. But the Reeza2 seems more interesting to me. The first one I had was pretty good, the volume control was annoying though, it was past unity at 9 oclock, and overkill at 10oclock.

• Members

cool. The best I've heard. I really appreciate that they tell you the exact gear they used to record the clips!!! Cause a pedal sounds drastically different with different pick ups or speakers.

the metal muff is also good, imo.

• Members

as mileage varies and what not, I found the metal muff to be a large can of bees brandishing a very sharp ice pick.

No {censored}. Unmistakeable sound of a treble booter honk that you can't dial out too.

The first samples I heard were instant Superunknown tones.

• Members

How you come to this info?

Did I miss it in the video?

Yea I can just tell because I do it, the depth of field, the quality of lighting, the distance from the subject to the lens (alot of those angles would put the camera guy uncomfortably close, but with the 50mm prime he's actually a few feet away), and the fact that he manually focuses at times to change the point of focus.

Unless he's shooting a RED (which would be outrageous) he's using a DSLR.

• Members

Sounds really good!
Although I get nearly all the same tones out of my Zero.
:lol:

I'll wait till Kayzer tries it out and gives the official word on it.

Doubtful. The Emma pedals have tight low end with no flub. A zero is still a muff and is woofy and loose in the low end. You couldn't play precise metal riffs with a Zero although they sound great for more driving or sludgy metal tunes.

I love the Reeza and hope the 2 is ready to ship soon. The problem with Emma is that they will say a pedal is ready to go and not really be ready to ship it for another 2 years. Its sort of mindblowing. If they say its ready its a safe bet that you wont be able to get one for a long time yet.

Archived