We need a BEER smiley

warioblast

• Members

TGP has great Beer smilies... they even have a BONG smiley.

I heard this place was cool... and Mike Matthews post here. A beer smiley would come in real handy right about now.

lol.

Yeah, a lot more smilies would be better. I'd like a Phil-bong smiley

• Members

TGP has great Beer smilies... they even have a BONG smiley.

I heard this place was cool... and Mike Matthews post here. A beer smiley would come in real handy right about now.

It's waterpipe, or you get the banhammer....

what about a philbeer?
:idea::love:

Photochop the :phil: and that big Guinness glass everyone likes to post (shrunk down to the appropriate size of course) and I'll see what I can do about eventually getting it uploaded.

Not gonna lie - it will be a low priority. HC 2.0 work still comes first, and I'm not sure how new smiley u/l's will work in that.

But in general, I'm always an advocate in favor of more smileys. :)

It's waterpipe, or you get the banhammer....

I think that only applies to head shops. :lol: Which I always thought was silly when I heard about that. No matter what you call a water pipe, it could be used to smoke illegal or legal substances, and the differentation in terminology seems a bit nitpicky and trivial to me. :idk:

OTOH, the expression "Tommy Chong did nine long for selling... water pipes" doesn't have quite the same ring to it. ;)

I'm not going to ban anyone for using the word "bong", but I would prefer you guys kept it out of thread titles... and forget about there being a bong smiley - it's probably not gonna happen.

• Members

Photochop the :phil: and that big Guinness glass everyone likes to post (shrunk down to the appropriate size of course) and I'll see what I can do about eventually getting it uploaded.

Not gonna lie - it will be a low priority. HC 2.0 work still comes first, and I'm not sure how new smiley u/l's will work in that.

But in general, I'm always an advocate in favor of more smileys.
:)

philguiness3.gif

:wave:

Archived