How many of you guise have a heart for the Lord?

Loobs

• Members
yeah, awards shows all that stuff.... I don't think I've ever heard a Brit say such a thing even if he was religious. It's far more ingrained in your culture in so many ways like that. For us it's "I want to thank my Mum and Dad" before anything else or your gonna be in big trouble!!
:lol:

melx, stop it. you are making the UK sound like a utopian society. :lol:

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you take the obviously cheesy worship focused stuff out of the video it does a pretty decent job of showing the basic construction of a song. Most of the time guys just wank non stop and don't have any concept of how a piece of music is constructed.

A lot of musicians / bands apparently don't have a CLUE about arrangements, and what works and what doesn't. Seriously.

If this thread had stuck with the musical discussions (news flash - we're a music website... ;) ), I might be leaving it open... as it sits, it's more about religion and politics, and we know where those threads go, right? :)

• Members

A boat with a pregnant woman shipwrecks on a desert island. She gives birth to a child and dies before the child can learn how to speak. Child lives a full life on the island alone, never hearing about Jesus, and doesn't have the chance to be "born again".

Burns in hell for all eternity because of "original sin".

This has more loopholes than Lost.

• Members

This thread was going quite swimmingly until THAT ONE GUY(like you don't know who i'm talking about) had to come in and be the {censored}ing twat that he always is.

ROFL

You've got to be kidding me. Look back at the thread. You're such an oxygen thief it's not even funny. I never even so much as addressed you until YOU trolled ME for stating my views. Grow up.

As far as the thread going swimmingly, nothing has changed. Phil didn't state anyone was being uncivil, and the only one I've seen be uncivil so far is you for trying to start {censored} with me.

Go watch your video. :wave:

Back on topic, almost 20 now!

• Members
ROFL

You've
got
to be kidding me. Look back at the thread. You're such an oxygen thief it's not even funny. I never even so much as addressed you until YOU trolled ME for stating my views. Grow up.

As far as the thread going swimmingly, nothing has changed. Phil didn't state anyone
was
being uncivil, and the only one I've seen be uncivil so far is you for trying to start {censored} with me.

Go watch your video.
:wave:

Quite gnarly of you to assume he is talking about you...

• Members

Look Rushfan, I've waded through hundreds of forums, made thousands of posts, and have read millions of updates, but never have I been so lucky as to witness a miracle of stupidity like yours. Your ignorance is so powerful I nearly lost control of my bowels. Your stupidity actually caused my computer to crash TWICE. You sir, are the biggest dumbass I have ever had the pleasure of encountering either in person or the web. Your Teabagger fueled ignorance on the United States being founded by the super-religious reeks of bull{censored} so bad that, if people like you weren't a danger, it would be humorous. "In God We Trust" was added within the past 70 years to get votes. Our country was founded on liberty and a freedom from oppression. I don't want to say "under God" because it violates everything our founding fathers stood for and {censored}ing idiots like you are doing more to destroy what makes our country good than all the atheists in the world combined could do.

Had to make a comment on this statement. You
do
realize that this country was
founded
by "super-religious idiots", right? Our Constitution, our laws, our
entire society
was built by these people. Even our
money
says "In God We Trust". Our Pledge of Allegiance says "One nation, under God". This nation was
built
on religious beliefs. Hell, the people that came here did so in order to be able to practice the religion they chose.

So, in your opinion, is it OK to enjoy the fruits of the labors of millions of "super-religious idiots" that came before you and created this Country while denigrating and insulting them at the same time? Cus that's exactly what you're doing.

I'm not saying anything at all about the validity of religion, just commenting on an ignorant statement. And ignorant isn't an insult, it's simply stating that you're either ignoring the foundation that our society is based on (the right to practice whatever religion you choose without persecution (you are persecuting them right now)). Like it or not, America was founded by, is run by, and the population
is
, primarily religious people. Atheists (you) are a minority in this country and in the world today. It's just on this board that it seems to be majority.

And BTW, America isn't perfect except for the religious. America is {censored}ed up beyond recognition because of lawyers and politicians. Nowhere in America's history has religion had a negative impact on our society as a whole. There is NO harm in saying "One nation under God", even for an atheist. But the typical liberal atheist has got to be a {censored}ing prick and make an international issue out of it. You don't want to say it? Don't {censored}ing say it. But nooooooo, they have to make a federal case out of it because it "violates their rights".
The same rights given to them by "super-religious idiots".
:facepalm:

Some will come in and say I'm trolling. Negative. I see statements like the one boy made on this board all the time. They are self-centered, mean-spirited and quite simply arrogant. So I'm standing up for the "super-religious idiots" that aren't here to stand up for themselves, regardless of my own personal opinions.

This is America, they are entitled to their opinions and religions just as you are entitled to not have one. Just remember that you're the one who is the minority here, not the "super-religious idiots". And everything that you have in this country is due to the blood, sweat and tears of those "super-religious idiots" who have
died
for
your
safety, well being and freedom. Maybe show them a little respect from time to time, hmm?

Oh, can't forget this:

Gotta love good sig material.
:thu:

• Members
ROFL

You've
got
to be kidding me. Look back at the thread. You're such an oxygen thief it's not even funny. I never even so much as addressed you until YOU trolled ME for stating my views. Grow up.

As far as the thread going swimmingly, nothing has changed. Phil didn't state anyone
was
being uncivil, and the only one I've seen be uncivil so far is you for trying to start {censored} with me.

Go watch your video.
:wave:

you did nothing to defend you're argument. You came in and said a bunch of stuff, and then used flawed arguments to justify it.

"Even our money says "In God We Trust". Our Pledge of Allegiance says "One nation, under God". This nation was built on religious beliefs."

and then when I told you that both of those things were added long after the creation of our nation you had this too say:

"Noone cares if it wasn't added until the 1940s. That's not a point I made or disputed at all. You simply don't get it."

pretty sure I got it.

"I'm not saying anything at all about the validity of religion, just commenting on an ignorant statement. And ignorant isn't an insult, it's simply stating that you're either ignoring the foundation that our society is based on (the right to practice whatever religion you choose without persecution (you are persecuting them right now)). Like it or not, America was founded by, is run by, and the population is, primarily religious people. Atheists (you) are a minority in this country and in the world today. It's just on this board that it seems to be majority. "

I'm not persecuting anyone. I clearly stated that I respect the beliefs of everyone, even if I don't agree with them. We were have a discusion on the validity of both are beliefs. Everyone involved said they were gaining knowledge and perspective, THATS A {censored}ING GOOD THING. America is a nation of minorities. America is supposed to be a nation where everyone gets a say, and no matter how many religious people are residing in the country, they are not allowed to influence the government that controls what I can and can't do.

"And BTW, America isn't perfect except for the religious. America is {censored}ed up beyond recognition because of lawyers and politicians. Nowhere in America's history has religion had a negative impact on our society as a whole. There is NO harm in saying "One nation under God", even for an atheist. But the typical liberal atheist has got to be a {censored}ing prick and make an international issue out of it. You don't want to say it? Don't {censored}ing say it. But nooooooo, they have to make a federal case out of it because it "violates their rights". The same rights given to them by "super-religious idiots"."

The problem with One Nation, Under God is because it is a part of an oath to America. America is a nation where STATE and CHURCH are separated. One nation under god violates this, as does "In God We Trust" on the money. Those rights where given to me by political theorists who wanted to let me be free to believe anything I want and not have to have your beliefs forced into my everyday life.

"Oh, can't forget this:"
"Gotta love good sig material."

I split hairs on a moronic tiny bit of information. It was a joke, everyone saw it as what it was. How about you go google sarcasm.

And Intertiatic SKS and myself told you why this nation was not found it by a bunch of "super religious idiots".

Archived