Axe FX = the end of GAS?

ninjaaron

• Members

nah son.

theres something about the scorching hot tones and sheer power of a cranked tube amp with a high gain fuzz in front of it that no digital box can replicate.

amen, that is where i am at, its where i will always come from.

My good friend just got the ultra axefx and although it does some wicked stuff effect wise and amp modeling wise, i will just never leave the combo of individual pedals into a raging amp.

• Members

do tell
:love:

Stuff I got:

- Moogerfooger Freqbox (integral, looking to buy another for a dual oscillator setup)

- Moogerfooger Ringmod

- Sherman Filterbank

- Robot Pedal Factory Custom Dual Filter (modeled after the Virus TI's functionality and the Korg MS-20's analog circuit)

- EHX HOG

- OTO Machines Biscuit

- WMD Geiger Counter

- Fuzz Factory

- DBA Supersonic Fuzz Gun

- Seppuku FX Sub Octave Synth

- Squarewave Parade Pollen

- Squarewave Parade Teaspoon CAS

- Vetta II for all time based FX processing

- Philosopher King

What is a pedal board besides a modular synth for guitarists? Fuzz is just a fancy way of saying Square Wave. Wah's are just band pass filters. It's all just signal in a chain flowing into various ways of altering it. Anyway, that's the way I've always looked at it.

• Members

Stuff I got:

- Moogerfooger Freqbox (integral, looking to buy another for a dual oscillator setup)

- Moogerfooger Ringmod

- Sherman Filterbank

- Robot Pedal Factory Custom Dual Filter (modeled after the Virus TI's functionality and the Korg MS-20's analog circuit)

- EHX HOG

- OTO Machines Biscuit

- WMD Geiger Counter

- Fuzz Factory

- DBA Supersonic Fuzz Gun

- Seppuku FX Sub Octave Synth

- Squarewave Parade Pollen

- Squarewave Parade Teaspoon CAS

- Vetta II for all time based FX processing

- Philosopher King

What is a pedal board besides a modular synth for guitarists? Fuzz is just a fancy way of saying Square Wave. Wah's are just band pass filters. It's all just signal in a chain flowing into various ways of altering it. Anyway, that's the way I've always looked at it.

Trew

• Members

What's an Axe Fx?

I was an Axe Fx for a time. That back before the war..... the war on body odor in the year of our lord nineteentickitytwo. They were sad times.... all we had to eat was meatcake with a side of garlic.... troubled times indead.

Archived