Old DOD Pedals

JMR

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I used to own a Performer series Stereo Chorus that sounded amazing, I'd put up against any boutique modulation pedal, but it had a power supply with a 1/4 inch jack, weird, and it was impossible to find one anywhere. It was 18v and ran on 2 batteries, that thing chewed through batteries so fast , truly was amazing! I eventually sold it, though I do miss the great sound it had, I am always watching for another one with the power supply. I also am gassing for the Vibrothang, FX25 Envelope filter, FX75 Stereo Flanger, the sounds are solid, and very affordable.

dod powersupply for $25. lookup el jefe at tgp.

IMG_8091.jpg

• Members

after spending an afternoon tweaking the FX75-B, I am really impressed with the number of sounds in this pedal, a big range of chorus sounds, fast and slow vibrato, leslie, and a whole slew of metallic chiming fixed flange sounds with the sweep turned off. This thing is really kind of like a smaller Stereo Polychorus!

• Members

The timing of this thread amuses me. I just got a Vibrothang and a 250 to replace my old one. They both arrived yesterday.

I also just picked up one of those 4 in 1 out passive mixers on eBay which hasn't arrived yet.

As mentioned, the Vibrothang is great, and I missed my old 250 so much I had to have it back. I also highly recommend the Classic Fuzz and the FX96 Echo FX.

Personally, I think the Classic Fuzz, Vibrothang, and Echo FX would make a killer little lo-fi garage rock board. I might try that out this weekend.

• Members

after spending an afternoon tweaking the FX75-B, I am really impressed with the number of sounds in this pedal, a big range of chorus sounds, fast and slow vibrato, leslie, and a whole slew of metallic chiming fixed flange sounds with the sweep turned off. This thing is really kind of like a smaller Stereo Polychorus!

I've got an FX-75B, and though I don't use it enough to keep it on my board it's a KILLER flanger. I dig it out when I need to cop Gilmour-Young Lust-Wall-esque toanz. :thu:

• Members
I've got an FX-75B, and though I don't use it enough to keep it on my board it's a KILLER flanger. I dig it out when I need to cop Gilmour-Young Lust-Wall-esque toanz.
:thu:

yeah man, I put it in front of the MXR Distortion III for those sounds, was playing along to Dogs this afternoon. Put the Germ4 in front of it for Fuzzy walls of modulation! :love:

Archived