So I've been picking up pedals by this guy in California for a minute...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol:

Seriously, nitefly, can you tell me the differences, if any in your opinion, between the Pink Flesh and the PF MkII?

Pretty big difference. Mkii is tighter and more agressive. The original is smoother and more fluid.

• Members

I'd love to see a comparason of the original Mayonaise, the Maynaise mk2, Mayo, CogDis, and CogDis mk2.

The Mayonaise and Mayonaise MKII are very close. The original is just a bit fatter and softer. The Cog Dis is pretty much exactly like the Mayonaise. Mayo is much bassier and thicker. Significantly looser in the low end. The Cog Dis MKII is real different. Lower gain and clearer. Its also a bit darker.

• Members

Always love seeing your collection Dave. IIRC I have 18 or so now... I still haven't after MUCH scouring of the web been able to aquire an OG Mayonaise or CDmkI... Those are true white whales. Also looking forward to the new variant! :thu:

• Members

Always love seeing your collection Dave. IIRC I have 18 or so now... I still haven't after MUCH scouring of the web been able to aquire an OG Mayonaise or CDmkI... Those are true white whales. Also looking forward to the new variant!
:thu:

They're both so rare and thats the issue. Only 8 CDI made I think and about 20 Mayonaise IIRC. If you get a Mayonaise MKII its pretty much exactly like the Mayonaise and the CDI.

• Members
They're both so rare and thats the issue. Only 8 CDI made I think and about 20 Mayonaise IIRC. If you get a Mayonaise MKII its pretty much exactly like the Mayonaise and the CDI.

Yeah I'm working on it... :lol:

Archived