READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 5-9-11

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

See spam link in my sig.

interested in trading more than anything...will consider any offers; but things that are high on my list are:

Pedal Power 2 Plus or some sort of power that will fit under a Pedaltrain Pro.

Boss DD-20, Nova Delay, Lava Cables Mini right angle kits.

• Members

Agile Rickemposter. Got it in maybe 2003 or 2004, excellent condition, I've rarely ever even played it. Really solid build, great instrument. $400 and shipping.

Will trade for pedals, amps, guitars, basses... anything of decent value I could sell for similar price. Trade value $500ish. Trade offers: if you think you might decide to "keep it," wait until you make a choice either way before messaging me. I think this is close to 10 people who've made trade offers, and when I agreed, decided, "well, I think I'm gonna keep it, sorry."

Feel free to make trade offers, just don't jerk any chains. Thanks guys.

jttkaw.jpg

211o5ms.jpg

15p5uud.jpg

• Members

WTB: Malekko ECHO 600 Bright!

FT: EQD Hoof

P4010166.jpg

Only looking to trade this for now. Would like to trade for/towards:

SUF Rams head

Green Russian Muff

Fuzz face BC108 clone

E600 Bright

Maestro FZ-1S or clone

POG

Fulltone 69

Wattson Super Fuzz

Mini Deja Vibe

Mid Fi Pitch Pirate

I have cash on hand to even out any trades!

• Members

i am selling a ROCKTRON PATCHMATE FLOOR 8 FX pedal switcher. it's in great condition. i have two of these but only need one.

it will also include a custom made cable to power the unit with an AC power supply. i used it with the VOODOO LABS AC. i can only confirm that the VL AC will power it as i have not tried it with others.

$280 shipped with PayPal.

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p...Floormate2.jpg

also, i have a FULLTONE GT500 od/distortion pedal. in great condition. it has velcro on the bottom but i can remove it if you like.

$120 shipped with PayPal.

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p...toneGT5001.jpg

PEAVEY CLASSIC 50
amp head in great condition. JJ tubes. custom black tolex. no logo. back covers for the tubes are included (not pictured).

$425
+ PayPal + shipping

PEAVEY 6505+ 1x12 combo
. looks brand new and has very little use . i got this on a trade but i don't need it.

$480

i prefer local pickup in S.E. PENNSYLVANIA unless you want to cover shipping and PAY PAL.

LINE 6 M13
in great condition.

$350
+ shipping and PAY PAL.

i will add pictures of the 6505+ and M13 once i have them.

no trades.

if you are interested in anything,please e-mail:

• Members

I have for sale:

Zvex Vexter series super duper 2n1 - 140$ shipped comes with box and papers, has two small scuffs on back of pedal, but other than that it is in perfect working order.

Dunlop Dc-Brick Power supply - 60$ shipped comes with box and papers and all the connectors minus one 18 volt cable that got lost along the way (easily replaceable)

• Members

DSCN0378.jpg

DSCN0383.jpg

Help a poor 16 year old Indiana boy make his way to Dude Fest and rent out tiny veneus for his {censored}ty punk shows! OR trade him your dirt and/or pitch shifting pedals!!!

TRADE PENDING

• Members

Monsterpiece NPN Fuzz. Ordered it in 2008 and have had it ever since. Great fuzz in great condition... comes with the original instruction sheet too.

$100 shipped. Would trade for an EQD Tone Reaper or other interesting fuzz.

IMG_3002a.jpg

IMG_2997a.jpg

• Members

FS Ibanez FL-305

Pretty rare. It has the famous SAD Reticon. Some marks due to the age, but perfect working condition. I had it modded for having a power supply input, and also substituted the old battery clips.

DSC00935.jpg

DSC00946.jpg

• Members

I have these in stock in both vintage black woven and regular black rubber insulation. These normally sell for $7.99 in my shop, they have a lifetime warranty on them, quality metal plugs with heatshrink all the way down to the cover threads under the plug. I have been having these made custom for my shop and last time I bought them I got a great deal, so I am selling off some of this batch at two for one, so instead of 6 of these costing $48 bucks, I am selling these for $24.00 plus $3.00 shipping in the continental USA for 6. You won't be disappointed in the quality of these patch cables. Here are some photos:

tubes121.jpg
tubes122.jpg
tubes125.jpg

Feel free to check out my feedback on Ebay under my username "cowabungamusic". If you're interested in picking up some of these, feel free to hit me up via PM, and make sure you let me know whether you would rather have woven or rubber insulated ones. Thanks!

Also, if you're in the UK, I can ship these over there for $37.95 total, via USPS Priority International.

• Members

For sale, cash only:

1. TC Electronics Corona (chorus). $100 Mint, just a few weeks old, toneprint option not even used. Small velcro on it. Sounds great.

2. MXR '74 Phase 90 Reissue custom shop. $85. Has small hole drilled into side to accept power cable adapter to run it off of a power supply, but battery can be used too. Nice condition. Both have boxes I believe. Pics of it on my board:

IMG_1677.jpg

IMG_1665.jpg

Archived