READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 5-9-11

• Members

Help me fund my guitar neck and amp repair :(

Echo Park $75

Hardwire Valve Distortion $50

M9 + adapter $285

Only trade I'd consider is a reverb. Holy grail, malekko.

Shipped/paypal'd in US.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Works great, some cosmetic damage on the sticker. Soda Meiser + light controlled feedback looper.

Purple wiring on the inside, which I read was built by someone else at DE. ( maybe wrong about that )

$150 shipped

5730726129_1aa7133d15.jpg

Zvex Fuzz Factory

Works great, Kanji limited run 4 of 20

$240 shipped

5740878694_738de893b9.jpg

Electro Harmonix Holier Grail

Works great and comes with adapter

$120 shipped

5740879028_87258b18c8.jpg

• Members
Let's try $225 shipped in the CONUS. These are nice monitors with a delicious soundstage. Bass isn't thunderous, but it never flubs out on you. Smooth mids and top end, not bright, and what you put in is what you get out. There's a ton of volume on tap as well, which, I frankly found to be surprising.

Don't let the pictures worry you - I'm selling the PAIR. Sorry, but I don't know where the hell the grills are at this point. I took them off pretty much immediately after purchase. What can I say, I'm vain about gear. :facepalm:

5734471447_afbf03e6a9.jpg
5734470917_1f796010f2.jpg

• Members

FOR TRADE
or reasonable cash offer
c53bd6f1.jpg
low gain boost/overdrive

controls are volume, tone, gain, gain toggle
in low gain mode its not terribly loud, but you can turn it up enough for jumping up over the rest of the band with a usable tone control to shape your sound... the tone control errs on the side of warmth over sharpness so it is especially suited to fattening up your tone or for bass players, but it can still sound fairly neutral with the tone about 3 o clock. when you switch to the high gain mode you can achieve some light to medium light overdrive that has a pretty natural sound with a tiny hint of speaker ripped tweed in there. using it as an overdrive it is best suited to the amp-on-verge-of-breakup application, pushing your amp into saturation.

just a random old diy single transistor design i dont need anymore

interested in most anything

• Members

Fulltone Fat Boost FB-2 - $90 shipped

-Mint condition clean boost in the original box, this is the 2nd version fat boost.

FATBOOSTsmall44.jpg

VoxCelestion 10" speaker - $35 shipped

-Mint condition VoxCelestion 10" speaker, 30 watts, 16 Ohms

wharfedale.JPG

Marshall Shredmaster- $170 shipped

-Vintage dirt pedal! Switch is non original and the output jack is missing a nut, works 100% Sounds amazing... Check out Radioheads "Creep"

shred1.jpg

Seymour Duncan "Jazz model" humbucker - $75 shipped

-Mint condition Seymour Duncan covered humbucker, Model SH2N,

583231.jpg

I take Pay Pal, will ship international and NYC meetups are an option too.

• Members

FOR SALE or TRADE:

Brand new, in-the-box WREN & CUFF TALL FONT RUSSIAN. Comes with the original box and all paperwork/instruction sheet.

$160 shipped to the lower 48.

BIXONIC EXPANDORA REISSUE This is the version with the dipswitches on top. Its in excellent condition and comes with the original box, instructions, and warranty card. $140 shipped to the lower 48

Willing to trade either one of the for a USA ProCo Rat with the LM308 chip.

PM for picture if needed.

• Members

-Menatone Workingman's Blue - JTM45 in a can, full 8 knob version w/ sag control and seperate clean boost. LNIB, #113 with box + card. $250 shipped

-Seymour Duncan Twin Tube Mayhem - dual tube metal distortion / tube preamp. w/ power supply. Excellent cond, velcro on bottom. $100 shipped

-Ibanez Tube Screamer TS10, MIJ #147766. Excellent cond, never gigged. $100 shipped

-Jacques Tube Blower OD-dist, TS variant. Excellent cond. $100 shipped

-Dunlop/ Way Huge Swollen Pickle jumbo fuzz. LNIB, with box. $100 shipped.

-Digitech Death Metal distortion pedal, LNIB, with box, $35 shipped

-ProCo Rat distrortion, early 90's, #RT-147848. Excellent condition; one scuff, one owner. :) (*Has been offered for Monarch trade.) $120 shipped.

-Crate Vintage Club 50 amp head. 50 watt, two channel, w/ spring reverb. One of St. Louis Music's better sounding amps. Checked out by pro tech last fall for cap + fuse + new cord. Tubes are good, minor tolex scuffs. $350 OBO + split UPS shipping.

-Crate GT120HL amp head. 120 watt Shockwave! Last good SS amp Crate made, killer for death metal, grind, and even as a great ss backup for hard rock. Like new, don't think it's even been scuffed yet. with footswitch, $175 OBO + split UPS shipping.

I can take 1 meg pix if you need 'em.

Wanted for tradez: EQD Monarch OD; double boost like a Mojo Hand Copperhead or Dwarfcraft Internet; mega fuzz like Pharoah, Cupercollider, Megalith, Musket Fuzz v2 etc... Quality 2x12 w/ 8 ohm speakers (Vader, Emperor, Avatar, Mesa, etc.)

PM or e-mail bovinerecs [AT] yahoo [DOT] com.

• Members

Prices include shipping and Paypal fees for ConUS USPS priority shipping. I'll be willing to negotiate prices for multiple items.

Apogee Duet: Includes breakout cable and firewire cable- $400

Fulldrive 2: older model. Has plenty of scratches, but works and sounds great. Is missing two knobs, but they still turn. The boost button is needs to be replaced $125

Whammy 4: has a lot of paint chips, but works perfectly. Includes power supply- $125

Keeley Katana Custom metallic Red- Great Condition, limited edition color- $180

Way Huge Green Rhino Overdrive- Like New perfect Condition, has box, all papers, buttons- $100

Boss FS-5L Latch switch- $25

Hughes & Kettner Rotosphere- Comes with power Supply- $300

Visual Sounds Rt 66 Compression/OD v2- $80

Visual Sounds Rt 66 Compression/OD v1- $80

Visual Sounds Jekyll & Hyde Distortion/OD- $80

• Members

IMGP3390.jpg

--EHX Holy Grail Nano--Mint condition with original box and manual. $90

IMGP3396.jpg

--Proco Rat Clone/Landgraff M'OD --Brand new and has the LM308 chip + clipping toggle for

more tonal options. This pedal is easily one of my favorite yet, from smooth to aggressive

with everything in between. $135

IMGP3395.jpg

--DAM Meathead Clone --Brand new and true to the original with axial components, massive

sounding fuzz. $98

IMGP3140.jpg

--SHO Clone--Brand new, clean build, and it crackles. $80

IMGP3402.jpg

IMGP3403.jpg

--ROGW Custom Pedalboard--Brand new, same size as a PT-JR, 3/4" ply, metal edging,

pro quality board. Comes with a fitted bag made by Gator. $65

IMGP3367-1.jpg

--M-Audio Axiom 61--Excellent condition with only home use, missing

one slider, only selling as I recently got an Axiom 25. $200

IMGP3370.jpg

--UNO Modded FCB1010--Excellent condition, only used for a short time with my Axe FX.

Still has the plastic on it. $110

IMGP3371.jpg

--Rocktron Midimate--Great condition with some signs of usage, again used for a short

time with my Axe FX.$125

IMGP3392.jpg

--BBE Free Fuzz--A few blemishes but works great. $40

Prices are firm, shipped, and paypal gifted. If you're not down with PP gift please let me know

beforehand. No trades at this time. Feel free to ask any and all questions.

• Members

I got a sick deal on a PT1 HC with a PP2+ already installed, so my old board has to go.

Pedaltrain PT-Jr. Gently used. Comes with soft side velcro neatly applied, full roll of hard side, gig bag, original box, and mounting hardware. Holes for PP2+ were drilled underneath. $OLD.

Voodoo Lab PP2+. Mint condition, with all cables, manuals, and original box. $OLD.

PayPal accepted.

IMG_0260.jpg

IMG_0258.jpg

IMG_0257.jpg

IMG_0259.jpg

• Members

Guyatone ST-2 Compressor/Sustainer Pedal - Project / Parts

Non-working ST-2, I picked it up through a sale thinking it was operational. It's not. I suck at fixing pedals so it must go.

Everything is in good shape and nothing seems to be missing. Circuit board looks pristine. May be a faulty switch.

I'm selling this as is, $15 shipped to cont. US. PayPal gift option preferred.

st2first.jpg

st2second.jpg

st2third.jpg

• Members

SPAMZ

Rockton Big Crush - $40

Modded Rat - 60$

Fender tuner - 30$

Deltalabs Chorus - $40

Cool Cat Fuzz v1 - $40

cfa84842.jpg

Fender HRD (Made in USA) el84's - $400, split shipping.

96ed41e2.jpg

MIM Telecaster, up for feeler offers/trades.

Refinished by me.

75c6b956.jpg

I'm looking for a Vox Pathfinder 15r, small midi keyboard, maybe some monitors.

• Members

FS/FT: Keeley TS808 TS-808 SOLD

So after a few weeks of rocking this thing... I decided I'm just not a Tubescreamer guy anymore. It sounds fantastic, but I'm just gas'ing for some other stuff now. :p

It's in really good condition; near mint. Just a couple normal dings... nothing really noticeable. I did remove the rubber cover on the bottom to put some velcro on there.

This will ship with the original box and rubber cover.. AND it comes with a one spot adaptor for it.

Stuff I want:

Catalinbread DLS (v2)

Skreddy Lunar Module (Deluxe or standard)

ZVex SHO (or Super Duper)

... pickups (humbuckers - 4 conductor wiring) with a lot more bite than my '57s (for my Benford DC)...

... maybe some other OD's...

+/- cash where needed. :thu:

Pics:

6cf26b12.jpg

1c48efde.jpg

• Members

K-Line Custom-built Jazzmaster w/ Master Bridge and Hard Case

$1400 Shipped/Paypalled to the lower 48

Sonic Blue - Nitrocellulose (think "closet classic", it has a slight worn look to it and a few tiny blemishes)

Lollar Jazzmaster Neck, Novak Vintage Jazzmaster Bridge, and I will include a Lollar Jazzmaster P90 as well (body is already routed to accomodate)

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0429.jpg

It has a Swamp Ash body, aged parchment pickguard, spare buzz-stop (no longer needed with the mastery bridge), and custom wiring to exclude the extra jazzmaster controls.

The neck is a Chunky C vintage-style Maple strat neck w/ a killer rosewood fretboard. Suprisingly not too noisy for a jazzmaster, has shielding under the pickguard.

I will include a Couch Strap with it (it's a RacerX strap with a stripe that matches the guitar) as well. The tremolo arm has always had trouble staying put, but I think a rubber band or something could fix that.

Also, I have a normal-edition Empress Superdelay that I would sell for 350.

• Members

Selling most of my {censored} sonnnnnnn

Not really attached to anything, Open to trades, but don't be bummed if I turn you down brah :cop:

All prices are shipped CONUS, I'll ship anywhere, just pm me and we'll figure out the difference

Boss PS-3-$150

Boss SD-1-$30

Boss CE-2-$125

Boss CS-2-$115

Behring UV300-$25

Arion SAD-1 Sold to ispunk

Danelectro TunaMelt Trem-$22

Studio Series Chorus, Awesome old Japanese Chorus-$60

DOD FX10 BiFet Preamp with boss style power jack!-$55

EHX Vintage late 70's Small Stone, I love this pedal, Best phaser I've ever heard-$125

EHX Black Russian Small Stone rehouse project includes all stock stuff and new enclosure, short in it somewhere though-$45

Line 6 M9, with all cables and midi to usb adapter!-$300

Voodoo PP2 with all cables and everything, but no box-$135

Cool Yellow radiation tester enclosure. I forget the technical name, but I bought three of these a couple years ago to do a rehouse based on links from people here. Never got around to it..... 3 of them shipped for $20 bucks?

Send me offers,

We'll talk

28iz481.jpg

elemjc.jpg

1537h3r.jpg

2mpziis.jpg

23upmh2.jpg

Archived