READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 5-9-11

• Members

MXR EVH Phase 90...................$85

Catalinbread Formula No. 5.......$125

Both are in perfect condition with box.

Possible trade for a Tonk Monk Phoenix (I have cash I can add to trade)

Other trades...........Fulltone MDV (preferably version 2), Fulltone 70's

IMG_2683.jpg

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Boss DR-3: SOLD!

Next up, a Metal Muff with Top Boost footswitch. This pedal is loved by many for its great metal tones. Used by bands such as The Sword, well, its a high gain pedal and it sounds pretty good.....BUT I don't use it and it looks lonely sitting on my shelf, so I'll send it away to someone who will! As an example of how metal it is, that little pirate ship next to it was whole when I set it on the shelf. Now its a broken wreck. :facepalm: Anyway....

Oh comes with the power supply I got it with, which is a Dunlop supply, but works just fine with it. I'll knock $5 off if you don't want the power supply.
2agmfqo.jpg

$65 pp'd and shipped (gift and US only please) for pedal and powersupply.
$60 pp'd and shipped (" ") for pedal only.

Finally, I didn't bother taking a pic of this, but figured I'd put it up in case anyone likes to fiddle with broken digital electronic things.

Digitech RP2000-Bought used and was told it was working but they just didn't have the powersupply. Well, it doesn't work. :mad: If you plug it in, it sort of buzzes or clicks and the RP2000 flashes in the display and then it goes blank and nothing else happens. Well, it makes a fine large size paperweight or doorstop.

I love taking things apart, but suck at putting them back together, and there probably isn't anything I could do for this anyway. Maybe you can? Or, maybe you just want to take it apart?

Anyway, $20 pp gift/shipped gets you the non-functioning RP2000, and the little adapter that allows the newer RP power supplies to purportedly work with it. JUST the adapter, not the power supply itself.

Not trying to screw anyone, so please, notice THIS THING ISN'T WORKING RIGHT NOW, just would rather recoup a little of my (small) loss and if someone can make it work, yay for them.

PM me for any of this stuff, reasonable offers considered. :thu:

• Members

Lots of stuff here. I play about 45 seconds every 3 months and sure don't need or want as much gear as I have, so I am not interested in trades of any kind. I'll post more in the near future and have some on evilBay right now and this stuff'll go on eBay and craigslist soon, just thought I'd try here first since my eBay listings are maxed out for the month. I'm a Gold +8 trader on the Good Trader's list:http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2621951-The-OFFICIAL-Good-Traders-List-III&p=39873784&viewfull=1#post39873784

I prefer to do local (Central FL) pick-up sales on the amps because shipping would be a hassle and stupid expensive.

Marshall 9005 power amp. Previous owner gigged it a lot but I've hardly used it. Scratches, rack rash, etc. Weighs a ton and sounds great. $300.00

Picturee003.jpg
Picture017.jpg

Tech 21 Trademark 60. Lots of love for these. Has footswitch and original Tech 21 speaker. $300.00

TM1.jpg

Furman PQ-3 EQ. Typical rack rash and wear for vintage gear but works as it should. $120.00 SOLDED!

Picture004.jpg

Ashly PQ 16. 6 band parametric EQ. Typical rack rash and wear for vintage gear but works as it should. $100.00

ashly.jpg

Maxon DM2000 delay. Ibanez also sold these, they just had Maxon rebrand them as Ibanez. Typical rack rash and wear for vintage gear but works as it should. $100.00

DM1.jpg

ART SGX2000. Works perfectly, 1 resistor has been replaced on the circuit board (same value, just a repair). Typical rack rash and wear for vintage gear but works as it should. $100.00

ART1.jpg

Ibanez DE-7. Works perfectly, good shape. As shown. $50.00

DE7.jpg

• Members

DSCN0329.jpg

DOD Bi-Fet Preamp - The holy grail of guitar and bass boosting. In fantabulous condition. Bought NOS and treated it gently. Comes with box and papers. Oozes glorious vintage DOD mojo. - $50 shipped/paypal to the continental U.S.

Ships USPS Priority. Gift option greatly appreciated but not required. Hate to sell but guitar and bass has taken a backseat to gnarly noise making. Buy it! Will include a blem shaker box (works perfectly, cosmetically iffy) and a CDR and stickers with the gift option. Thanks!

• Members

Haven't been into the guitar thing for a while cause of some newfound responsibilities but am now trying to fund a new amp purchase, so I may be out of touch with these prices. If so don't be afraid to let me know!

Prices shipped/paypal gifted, CONUS/Canada.

Boss GT-6 Guitar Effects Processor - $220 USD - Mint condition, adapter and box included. I may have the manual but am currently looking for it.

BossGT-6GuitarEffectsProcessor.jpg

Boss RC-20XL LoopStation - $220 USD - Excellent condition, couple of surface scratches, velcro on the bottom.

BossRC-20XLLoopStation.jpg

Korg DT-10 - $75 USD - Mint condition, velcro on the bottom.

KorgDT-10.jpg

Monsterpiece NPN Fuzz - $100 USD - Mint condition, velcro on the bottom.

MonsterpieceNPNFuzz.jpg

• Members

Boss EH-2, silver label, MIJ, one little scuff in the paint slightly visible in the picture (left of captial E), no box, $100 OBO.
enhancer.jpg

MXR Carbon Copy, good condition with box and papers, $110 OBO
carboncopy.jpg

MXR Dynacomp, good condition with box and papers, $60 OBO
dynacomp.jpg

Earthquaker Devices Hoof Reaper (#005), great condition with original box, papers and cloth cinch sack, really only looking for trades toward a HOG/Pitchfactor but open to cash offers
hooffront.jpg
hoofback.jpg

I'm looking for: Digitech Jamman Stereo, tele pups, HOG or Pitchfactor, M9 (also may be interested in trading my M13 for your M9 + cash), Harmonic Percolator clone, IC/OP Amp Muff clone and PT-Pro with case of some sort.

• Members

$1800 shipped/paypal'd

No trades.

Up for sale is my 1995 Matchless Chieftain 2x10 amp. This is from the famed "Sampson era" of the Matchless amps, before he left the company. This particular speaker configuration has been discontinued as well. The amp was completely retubed about two months ago with a full direct-from-Matchless tube set (which includes JJ power and preamp tubes and a Ruby rectifier). I also replaced the speakers with two Matchless treated Celestion Greenbacks, as the originals were damaged when I had the amp shipped to me. I can include the original speakers with the amp if you feel like fixing them up or selling them.

The amp also comes with a VERY high quality road case, which would cost $300-400 on it's own. Also comes with spare fuses and lightbulbs, to keep that super cool logo lit. :)

Regarding the serial number, here is what Phil Jamison said about it when I emailed him: "There was one week back then that I had a couple of guys doing subassembly and they mistakenly stamped about 10 Chieftains with a C30 Serial number. This is why there is an "M" instead of a "C"."

1285970590951.jpg

a1b329cf.jpg

3194d4c9.jpg

0991a1fa.jpg

2b231fda.jpg

c0a650c4.jpg

9dce8ac8.jpg

da04e071.jpg

$1800 shipped/paypal'd

No trades.

• Members

my dog got bit in the face by another dog. now there's vet bills to pay. next month i have work and will get to stop selling my stuff, but for now i'm going to let this stuff go.

EHX Metal Muff $65 shipped

decent, tweakable, cheap distortion pedal. it is what it is. in decent, normal used pedal condition. only has two feet on the bottom. works just fine and sounds pretty good. if you don't know these, it's not really a muff, much more of a distortion than fuzz.

P5260020.jpg

EHX Cathedral sold

JJ kt88's, matched pair. $45 shippedthese have about ten or so hours of use on them. awesome tubes. don't have the amp they were in anymore. get 'em cheap.

{censored}ty crate practice amp $40 it's a gx-80 with a yamaha 12" speaker in it. only the lead channel works. i dialed in a clean tone that i could use with the metal muff that was acceptable for my bedroom jamming, but let's be honest, this amp sucks and sounds like {censored}. i bought it just to have something to play on at home. that's what it's good for. local pickup if you're in portland 'cause obviously shipping this thing would be the stupidest thing in the world. i'll take a picture if you want, but if you need this amp then you just need an amp.

• Members

FS : Malekko spring chicken mint with original box, velcro on back : SOLD
FS : Fulltone Supa-Trem mint with original box : 150$ shipped

Pictures available on request.

Music dvd's for sale, each are 10$ shipped with paypal gift, all are mint and with original covers and boxes :
Satriani - Live in San Fransisco
Steve Vai - Where the wild things are
Sting - Brand new day tour
Porcupine Tree - Anesthetize
Porcupine Tree - Arriving somewhere
Gov't Mule - A tail of two cities
Eric Johnson - Live from Austin
Eric Johnson - Anaheim
Paramore - Final riot
Three days grace - Live at the palace

In Flames - Used and abused limited edition 2cd-2dvd - 30$ shipped

• Members

Prices include shipping in the US, trades welcome. Trade wishlist: Mini Bone, Merkin, Pareidolia, Clarinot, Whetstone, TAFM, Diamond Vibrato, maybe a good compressor

ultralord1.jpg

Tonefactor Ultralord - Rare blue sparkle-$130

bp1b.jpg

Barge Concepts BP1- Harmonic Percolator with boost-$90

greenringer.jpg

GGG Green Ringer - Cool octave/Ring mod-$40

These last three are trade only for now, not really sure I want to get rid of them.

dsc00580uk.jpg

Mountainking Frequency LSD-

quasar2.jpg

Subdecay Quasar-Later version of the circuit with volume trimpot in an older version box, bought from Subdecay as a blem.

thesun1.jpg

The Syle The Sun-Ring Mod,Trem and a little grit. Frequency and Corona are the ring mod controls,Orbit and flare for trem. The corona and flare knobs click at far left to turn off the trem and rm.

• Members

I'm back! Again! To sell things!

Novation Launchpad 110 Pretty much perfect condition, comes with Launchpad version of Ableton Live (different than the Lite version), usb cable

launchpad.JPG

DSI Evolver 450 Pretty much perfect condition, manual and power adapter

evolver%202.JPG

Fender Twin Reverb Reissue 800 + fair shipping we can work out. Or local pickup just north of Dallas. comes with footswitch. I've had it for maybe 7-8 years, never gigged with it. Didn't even play it that much so it's in great condition.

twin%201.JPG

Thanks! Message me if you have any questions

• Members

Earthquaker Devices Monarch w/ velcro. Serial #008. Has a few scuffs but still sounds awesome. I really don't wanna let this one go, but I need the cash :cry:

$130 pp'd shipped

i4yW4.jpg

Boss RC-2 w/ velcro. Comes with box and papers.

$130 pp'd shipped

Ex99I.jpg

Not looking for any trades at the moment :wave:

• Members

Pigdog MKII Tone Bender. In excellent condition. Loaded with 0C75s x3.
Comes with burlap bag, and sticker/card. The rubber foot pads were attached to the back of the pedal.
Asking $385.00 shipped anywhere in the States to include the U.K.
Pedals006.jpg
Pedals021-1.jpg

Pedal Power IS0-5 power supply in brand new condition.
It has never been used. Asking $98.00 shipped.
Pedals-1.jpg

Way Huge Green Rhino MKII in very good to excellent condition.
Comes with original box, papers, buttons, etc.
Asking $95.00 shipped.
Pedals018.jpg

• Members

Squier CV Tele Custom - Immaculate, Upgraded w/Brass Saddles and 4 way Switch . $370 + Shipping

5778845532_f526cef964.jpg

5778302811_c05905dbea.jpg

5778303189_41542138b2.jpg

5778300867_cc77dce1df.jpg

Ibanez PDM-1 Programmable Modulation Delay $125 shipped

21 Storage spots for sounds. I have a scan of the instructions somewhere. Takes boss style adapter.

[YOUTUBE]tjqBo69J5Y4[/YOUTUBE]

81-82 Fender Pro Reverb - 70s Specs (MV, 74 watts), but still hand wired. New power tubes last fall. But it is making a dull buzz that I honestly don't feel like getting looked at since I don't use it much at all. Make me an offer

2632302721_56e799d579.jpg

Archived