READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 6-13-11

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Selling most of my {censored} sonnnnnnn

Not really attached to anything, Open to trades, but don't be bummed if I turn you down brah :cop:

Boss PS-3-$150

Boss SD-1 Sold

Boss CE-2-$125

Boss CS-2-$115

Behring UV300-$25

Arion SAD-1 Sold to ispunk

Danelectro TunaMelt Trem-$22

Studio Series Chorus, Awesome old Japanese Chorus-$60

DOD FX10 BiFet Preamp with boss style power jack!-$55

EHX Vintage late 70's Small Stone, I love this pedal, Best phaser I've ever heard-$125

EHX Black Russian Small Stone rehouse project includes all stock stuff and new enclosure, short in it somewhere though-$45

Line 6 M9, with all cables and midi to usb adapter!-$300

Voodoo PP2 with all cables and everything, but no box-Sold to PunkRocker33133

Cool Yellow radiation tester enclosure. I forget the technical name, but I bought three of these a couple years ago to do a rehouse based on links from people here. Never got around to it..... 3 of them shipped for Sold to SunofNothing

Send me offers,

We'll talk

28iz481.jpg

elemjc.jpg

1537h3r.jpg

2mpziis.jpg

23upmh2.jpg

• Members
FS- Wampler, EHX, Boss, Danelectro, Biyang

HPIM4878.jpg

all in perfect working order- Plex, EQ, Dano in excellent condition- Muff very good condition, Boss has some nicks- all prices paypal'd and shipped con US

Wampler Plextortion (w/ box)- 150
Biyang EQ- 60
Dano PB & J- 25
EHX Muff w/ Wicker- 60
Boss HR2 (pink label)- 80

not really looking for trades but you never know, so offer up-

thanks

• Members
FT - Skreddy Screwdriver looking for fulltone fuzzes

This was my main pedal for a long time, and it shows. It's got quite a bit of wear but it still sounds and works perfectly.

I'm mainly interested in the Fulltone 69, 70, or SoulBender.

IMAG0514.jpg
IMAG0516.jpg
IMAG0515.jpg

If cash was a must, it would be $180 shipped to lower 48.

• Members

Respam.

Drz 2x12 zbest - 500

67 bassman - 600 -------- gone

77 princeton amp - 600

Sheraton upgraded - 550 / shipped paypal'd.

If you want pix, mrweems@gmail.com / much easier than posting on here.

I'm weary of shipping amps. Guitars i can handle. I don't have an exact price on how much for those three. I'll eat paypal fees, shipping will be a bitch.

edit: i also have a crap ton of George L cables that i don't use. They are the patch cables. make an offer + 4 for paypal/shipping if you want em. I think i have 6 laying around, i'ill have to get a more accurate account.

Update:

I've got an analogman Sunface with upgrades. Sundial/killswitch for the battery - $250 shipped/paypald

Update on the george l's, i think i have about 6 pairs, various lenghts. I'd prefer to sell in the bulk to not pick and choose. $7 a pop + 3 for shipping ?

Just shoot me an email/pm if interested in anything.

• Members

NOW ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL OFFERS ON THE FOLLOWING PEDALS

NO OFFER IS TOO LOW, ANY TRADE WILL BE CONSIDERED

Everything is stored in my basement. Most pedals were bought as is and being sold as such unless indicated otherwise.

DOD FX-17 Wah/Volume pedal Missing rubber on the bottom, has velcro, glued rubber back onto the top with gorilla glue

wah.jpg

Boss Heavy Metal HM-2 Works perfectly, there may need to be a touch up on one of the wires connect to the input. If you kick it with your foot by accident with the plug in, your signal sometimes stops until u touch it again. Never had a problem with it cutting out when stomping on or off

HM-2.jpg

Boss Dynamic Filter FT-2 Used, works perfect, never used the manual mode. For those who aren't familiar, it's similar to the T Wah but with an added manual expression mode to control the Q (I think, never used it)

ft2.jpg

Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster First generation with the faulty switch. Mine has a faulty switch. what a piece of junk. Would be an awesome pedal if I fixed the switch. The bass freq switch or whatever is a little messed up too, I don't know, i haven't touched it in probably over a year. I might give this away for free if no one has anything to trade for it.

lol-1.jpg

Electro Harmonix POG As is. I have no power supply as I was sent the wrong one by the seller on eBay and didn't realize until several weeks later. I broke a few of the plastic sliders as well but they're still perfectly easy to slide with your finger. I tried using my boot and it wasn't kind to the thin plastic. Offer me a trade for this and you'll probably get it.

pog.jpg

Electro Harmonix Deluxe Memory Boy I bought this new. I just need a different kind of delay I realized. It's in mint condition, will include box with any remaining literature if desired. It does come with the correct power supply :) No picture as I don't have a camera and I got this pedal after I took the pictures above.

• Members

FS/FT: SHO clone (ZVex Super Hard On)... $80 SHIPPED and PAYPAL'd... this thing sounds amazing, but I wanna try a straight up clean boost. It was a clone made by Used666 on Harmony Central - great guy who does great work. Its a really cool red paint job and it's layout is exactly like the ZVex SHO (side jacks, knob placement... see pics below)

Pics (only pics of it on my board right now):
b67fc38e.jpg
64be8f27.jpg

Trades:
Catalinbread Super Chili Picoso
Keeley Katana Boost
...other clean boosts that I can't think of right now...
+/- cash where needed of course...

FS/FT: Gibson 57 Classic Humbuckers w/ 4 conductor wiring... $160 SHIPPED and PAYPAL'd... these sell for $120 apiece new, so $240 for the pair - so yeah, $160's a good deal, but I'll entertain offers. :thu:

Up for sale is my set of Gibson 57 Classic pickups. They sound amazing, but aren't working out as well in my Benford dual cutaway... would work perfectly in a Les Paul (or other thicker body; my DC is fairly thin) or especially in a semi-hollow. They are very responsive and full of character... and very warm and thick sounding too. I'm just wanting something different.

The cool thing about these pickups is that they have been rewound by Clint Searcy of Searcy Stringworks to have a 4-conductor wiring setup, rather than the standard 2-conductor. This way, you can wire them up some really unique ways (out of phase, series/parallel - via push/pull pot). I currently have them wired up series/parallel, and I can get really convicing strat/tele sounds out of them w/ all the various combinations.

Plenty of lead left on both pickups, no rust that I can see, and they work perfectly and sound great. :thu:

Pics!!!...

Bridge:
bdd9c76a.jpg

Neck:
8781d7db.jpg

I'll have more pics as soon as I take them out of the guitar and replace them with the new ones... should be this weekend sometime. :)

Trades I'd consider:
Mad Professor Deep Blue Delay
Malekko e600, maybe the e300
Catalinbread DLS (v2)

PM me for references... I've got PLENTY! ;)

• Members

-MOOG murf with power supply and manual 275$ or get it with an tap tempo and exp. pedal for 300$ shipped

-ATA live in road case. Quality 3/8" construction by affordable-cases.com. Will fit most amps as the triamp it's made for is very large. 150$

-MIJ Boss OC-2 octave- 80$

-EH NYC Muff-big box- 45$

-ZVEX Fuzz probe- 200$

-Boss ds-1 modded to keeley SEM specs- 35$

-Seymour duncan JB pickup Black in rough shape 20$

-Seymour duncan JB black/creme bobbins 40$

-2 Seymour duncan pearly gates bridge pickups 40$ each

-Carvin pickups- 15$ each

-Semi functioning pedal multi pack. Soundtank tremelo,chorus, and danelectro black coffee- 25$

DSC04066.jpg

untitled.jpg

• Members

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/msg/2444064562.html

Please respond via craigslist ad as I rarely check my pm inbox.

Laney LC15 Amp: $250. 15 watt 1X8" speaker no reverb model. Excellent + condition. Instructions included.

VOX AC30 2X12 Reproduction Cab: $350. Repro Vox 2X12 speaker cabinet from North Coast Music. Loaded with North Coast Music's "Black Dog" speakers, which are modeled after alnico blue speakers. Like new condition. NOTE: This cab uses the older XLR jack styled cannection as opposed to a standard 1/4" plug. A 1/4" to XLR with pin2 wired hot be needed to use this cab. A normal mic XLR cable to 1/4" Cable is wired pin3 hot can be used to connect this cab to an amp.

Fatar Studio Logic 990 88 key weighted midi controller: $350. Fully weighted piano action. Excellent condition.

Boss CE5 Chorus Ensemble-$50. Excellent condition

Boss GE7 Equalizer-$50. Excellent condition. Instruction Booklet included.

MJM Sixties Vibe-$200. Early gold hammerite model. Power supply included.

Digitech Whammy IV-$125. Excellent condition.

Digitech PDS 8000 Echo Plus Delay/Sampler-$250. Excellent condition.

Electro Harmonix XO Clone Theory-$70. Excellent condition. Instructions included.

Dunlop Rotovibe-$70. Excellent condition. Dunlop power supply included.

George L Standard Effects Cable Kit- $50. Unopened package.

Digitech VHM5 Vocalist-$225. Excellent condition. Manual included

Gold Plated Humbucker set- $20. Generic gold plated neck and bridge humbucker set from an Agile Les Paul style guitar. Mounting screws included.

Bennet Music Labs Brown Sound Distortion- $160.00. Excellent + condition.

Large Pedalboard- large (40"X24") generic black pedalboard. Unused. Covered in Velcro compatible carpet.

Alesis Micron Synthesizer. $25. UNIT IS BROKEN. Use as parts only or circuit bending project.

Korg A3 Effects Procesor. $350.00. Excellent condition.

• Members

i've got for sale/trade:

Catalinbread Serrano Picoso boost - original run and design, serial #15. c:eek:llectors rare item. with box - $70

5836935550_03e89e8a32_z.jpg

MXR Custom Badass '78 Distortion - like new, not even a month old. with box etc. - $65

5836388565_9eb84dc29a_z.jpg

Monsterpiece NPN - bought it new off Duderanimous about a year go. Couple small paint chips but in good condition overall - $80

5836936736_ee7dae2fc6_z.jpg

MXR autoQ auto wah. with box - $50

3k93o63pd5T65U05R3b663882be5ccc07193c.jp

price excluding shipping. I'm in CANADA :wave: throw me some offers/trades. will trade for a pink snowflake.

• Members

Got two 'like-new' pedals up for sale.

Both are mint, no velcro, with box/manual/etc. Just like new.

I just don't need either pedal, as I've gone to a dual-amp set up.

Price include shipping the delivery confirmation.

Please be verified and confirmed with Paypal.

No trades, please.

Barber Tone Press- $119.00

PaulC timmy v2- SOLD

Archived