READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 6-13-11

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

122.jpg

118.jpg

120.jpg

up for sale my MIK Hamer (Slammer Series) Eclipse, these were only in production for a couple of years, before operations moved to China and Indonesia and quality went way down. These are very close to the USA Eclipses 1 piece mahogany body and Duncan designed Firebird pickups that sound great to my ears, not super high output so they have some air in them. The neck pickup is amazing for clean and light OD! I'm looking for $300 + actual shipping. paypal fees are on me. no case but I will box it up nicely.

• Members

If you're willing to ship to New Zealand, PLEASE SELL ME YOUR:

- BOSS DD-6

- EB VPJr - Pending!

- PHILOSOPHER'S TONE

Get in touch with your best price and we can talk shipping, condition etc. :)

I am also tentatively interested in an Ebow Plus, a Vexter Super Duper (or a 'real' one if its cheapish), a PT2 (preferably with a hard case) and maybe even a Blue Sky Reverb. So if you have any of these you think you could tempt me with, please get in touch!

• Members

MXR Dynacomp, good condition with box and papers

dynacomp.jpg

BBE Sonic Stomp, good condition with box, papers, and power supply

sonicstomp.jpg

Digitech RP300A multi-fx unit, comes with original power supply, original box, and manual; good condition but definitely used

rp300a.jpg

Roland GR-20 Guitar Synth, good condition, barely used but dusty, no original box unless I can find it, but comes with original power supply, manual, GK-3 pickup and 13-pin cable needed to run it.

gr20.jpg

Note that there are some scratches on the mounting unit of the pickup, and the pickup itself has some peels in the paint, plus you'll probably need a new adhesive strip to remount the pickup itself

gkc3.jpg

PS2 with 2 controllers, 2 8mb memory cards, Guitar Hero, Guitar Hero 2, Guitar Hero Encore Rocks the 80s, Midway Arcade Treasures 1, Soul Calibur II and if you're will to pay the extra shipping I can send you 2 Guitar Hero controllers

ps2fy.jpg

and all these Xbox 360 games

vg3a.jpg

I'm looking for: Digitech Jamman Stereo, Micro Pog, Freeze, Space, Geiger Counter (no Civilian Issue), Stereo Memory Man w/Hazarai, OpAmp/IC Muff clone, and PT-Pro with a hardcase of some sort. (or just a hardcase that will fit a PT-Pro)

• Members

SPAMZ

Help me get money for my move! Don't be afraid to offer my anything, try me.

Rockton Big Crush - $40

Modded Rat - 60$

Fender tuner - 30$

Deltalabs Chorus - $40

Cool Cat Fuzz v1 - $40

cfa84842.jpg

Fender HRD (Made in USA) el84's - $400, split shipping.

96ed41e2.jpg

I could use a Tele neck (rosewood), some jazz bass pups, and some monitors.

• Members

FOR SALE:

Wren & Cuff Tall Font Russian --> Brand new, in-the-box, with all instructions and paperwork. Best Green Muff version I have ever heard.

$155 shipped to the lower 48

BOSS RV-2 --> pretty decent shape for a 30 year old pedal. Sounds warm and amazing and comes with a BOSS 9v adapter. $95 shipped to the lower 48

BOSS FZ-3 --> like new condition but there is a tiny chip on the lower left next to the stomp pad. Comes with original box, instruction booklet, etc. $70 shipped to the lower 48.

PM if you would like pictures.

• Members

What I'm looking for: Other cool "boutique" OD's/distortions

Blackout Mantra

EQD Monarch

Fairfield Barbershop

Catalinbread Dirty Little Secret, Formula #5

Mad Professor CB line

Barber stuff

Menatone 4-knob stuff

You get the idea... I'm not really looking for fuzz right now, but it never hurts to ask. If you have something really super duper cool, I can offer up an Algal Bloom and Culturejam rat, or possibly cash.

5681966484_588e57c406_z.jpg

• Members

IMAG0153.jpg

Yes sir, this isn't your average Digitech XP pedal, this is the XP1000, 4 pedals in one!

Including all sounds from:

XP-100 Whammy-Wah

XP-200 Modulator

XP-300 Spacestation

XP-400 Reverberator

All in a snazy black enclosure.

Asking $385 + Siihping

Accepted method of payment: Paypal

:phil:

• Members

FS: Electro Harmonix Deluxe Electric Mistress. Has been modded by howard davis (with certification) for less noise as well as an led was put in. Come with box and power supply (detachable) as well as original papers in the box.

photo1-2.jpg

photo-1.jpg

Looking for $120, will also consider trades! Send me an offer!

Also, Looking to trade 3 cheap pedals for 1 cheap pedal!

I have:

Behringer DD100 (beat up, but still works)

Dano Fab Chorus

Dano Fab Flange

and i am looking for a cheap (preferably behringer) reverb. If you have any reverb, let me know!

Thanks!

• Members

Vox AC4TV Head & Matching 1x12 Cab

Head has a vintage Amperex "Bugle Boy" 12AT7. Sounds terrific on any of the power settings (1/4 watt, 1 watt, 4 watts)! Have original manual and cables, as well as box for the head.

$300, you take care of Paypal fees, I'll take care of shipping to the lower 48!

AC4TVH_CAB.jpg

Ibanez 580BB "Ballback"

Got it right from the guys in prototype at the Hoshino Factory in Bensalem, PA. It's officially known as a 580BB or "Ballback" I rocked it all through the late 80's/early 90's and as of late, it's been in the corner reminding me of the awesome mullet I used to have, but not much else. It's a dark finished basswood, routed under the matching wooden pickguard, sound chamber-y like, and the Tone knob is a Pull for Coil-Tap. Neck is the Ultra profile. I've only seen 2 others in this first-run prototype darker wood finish. The limited run production models had a lighter, more orange-tinted wood finish.

When I wrote to my friend at Ibanez a few years back to get a better handle on it, here's what he sent back:

Two curiosities were created in 1987, with one idea being that they become exclusive H&S models in 1988. Both were shaped more or less like an elongated Telecaster. The 580T Turbot (a kind of a flounder, which the guitar was shaped like) had a contoured top & back like an S guitar. The 580BB Ballback featured a rounded "bowl" back. Whether it was because these models were promoted separately from Ibanez's main catalog, or because they looked like nothing else on the market, the 580s did not do well and were history after a few months.

Your 580 was made in 1988 that make this an H&S guitar, H&S was Heartfield & Starfield a loose interpretations of the Fujigen & Hoshino names. A space was cleared out at the Bensalem warehouse where they made and created american made Ibanez guitars until 1993.

Comes with Ibanez GigBag. whammy bar, and a strap if I have one laying around.

$800 via paypal, and it'll go out UPS to the Lower 48. You take care of the fees (via Payment-Owed), I'll take care of the shipping.

580SMALL_HORIZ.jpg

Moar Ibanez Pics HERE!

Farndurk Burgs

Amazing Compressor/Clean Boost, In the upgraded "aluma" finish.

$180 PP'ed/Shipped CONUS

Farndurk_Burgs.jpg

Line 6 M9 w/Drasp EXP Mod

Printed Manual, Power Supply, No box/velcro/plastic cover

Modded by Dan at DraspCo, extra mojo-bringin' expression wheel right on the side!

$300, you take care of Paypal fees, I'll take care of shipping to the lower 48!

DRASPm9.jpg

• Members

More goodies for sale... Tradewise I'm not looking for much, maybe a POG 2... Thanks!

Teese RMC2 Wah: One of the best I've ever played, can be any wah you like with 5-way rotary sweep switch and control over Q and output volume. A couple of years old but in excellent condition. Original box included.

$190 shipped

5800776015_85b041533e_z.jpg

5801331232_b14d963cbf_z.jpg

Pigtronix Philosopher's Tone: Optical compressor with blend knob and built-in overdrive. Check out the videos at PGS for more info. This is in brand new condition, with box and 15V power supply. $120 shipped

5801330250_e2ddb0d431_z.jpg

Moog MURF MF-105: Sick rhythmic filter pedal. In excellent shape, used sparingly during recording, this thing has been babied since I bought it new. Includes original box and power supply, and I'll throw in a free Moog expression pedal if you like... $300 shipped

5801329190_45c63ed306_z.jpg

5801329746_6dc30592fa_z.jpg

Euthymia ICBM: The best IC Big Muff clone ever made. Pure wall of sound fuzz a la Siamese Dream. Small flaw in the paint, works perfectly. $100 shipped

5536343914_2ea8ff81fc_z.jpg

• Members

LightfootLabsGoatKeeper3White.jpg

Goatkeeper V3 - White - perfect condition. Stock photo but I can take some pictures if you want... $270 shipped pp'd

8e770f02.jpg

DAM Sonic Titan clone - good build quality - I'd prefer trades on this one but will sell for $65 shipped pp'd

danelectropsychoflangedf1_3222_large.jpg

Dano Psycho Flange - sounds fucking ridiculous, great in feedback loops or as a noise box. Stock photo... someone painted mine with markers it looks hilariously bad. Trades or sell for $35 shipped pp'd.

Not really looking for anything specific in trades. I like clones, fuzz, and bass stuff.

• Members

FS/FT

Mojo Hand Sugar Baby tremolo. Like new, no box.

$75 Shipped and paypal'd anywhere on earth.

P1020496-2.jpg

Also, Lollar Vintage T telecaster neck pickup

Great condition, it has barely seen any playing.

GONE Shipped and paypal'd anywhere on earth.

___For trades, I would look for a raspy/germanium fuzz, or some other modulation, pitch vibrato, microvibe, pareidolia.. But take into account that I live in Japan.

I send the pedals using EMS, it's trackable and crazy fast.

Thanks!

• Members

RicFull.jpg

Killer ric, mapleglo, I have a bunch of pics I can email (or upload later)

$1800

1:24 in theres some beautiful shots of the ric

[YOUTUBE]i5hHvEWvqh0[/YOUTUBE]

Trade Interests:

Es-339 sunburst

Explorer (natural)

• Members

Monsterpiece NPN Fuzz. I ordered it direct from Richard in 2008 and have had it ever since. Great fuzz in great condition... comes with the original instruction sheet too.

$100 shipped

IMG_3002a.jpg

IMG_2997a.jpg

MXR Classic Distortion. Works perfectly, no dings, chips or velcro. Don't have the box.

$35 Shipped

IMG_3063a.jpg

TRADES:

-Any Earthquaker Devices Fuzz/dirt (especially Hoof or Tone Reaper)

-Zvex Distortron, Mastotron, Box of Rock

-Catalinbread stuff

-DIRT... I LIKE DIRT... A LOT.

• Members

I have some unloved pedals siting around just begging to be used. All are in great shape and work great. I am open to trades, especially for a Vox or Crybaby Wah and/or a Phaser. Will sell the whole lot at a substantial discount. The Pedals are a follows:

Boss V-Wah modeling pedal with power supply $70

Boss Tremolo $65

Zoom A2 Acoustic Effects Pedal with power supply and manual $65

Marshall ED-1 Compressor $65

Boss LS-2 Line Selector (like new with manual) $65

Danelectro Daddy-O $15

Buyers pays shipping

Archived