READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 6-13-11

Welcome to the spam thread. :wave:

Please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN. :cop:

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et venditor!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

1965 Bassman head. Recapped in 2008, has a 3-prong power supply. Pilot light burnt out, but otherwise works completely fine. Is incredibly at both Fender cleans and a Marshally, super rock distortion when you crank it. Also selling the 2x10 closed-back Sonic cab with no-name speakers inside. $600 for the head, $100 for the cab. I'd really prefer to sell this on CL, shipping amps makes me really nervous. In any event, buyer pays shipping/full insurance, or can arrange to pick up in the NYC area. I adore this amp, but I simply don't get to use it to its potential. I hope someone who can rock their balls off can take it off my hands and put it to good use.

100_1827.jpg

Monte Allums modified OD-3. Has velcro, paint chips, works beautifully. Better at high gain/bass response than its stock counterpart. $80 shipped/pee pee'd.

IMG_0165.jpg

• Members

massexodus.jpg

For sale - only trade interest would be for an Eventide Space

Line 6 M9 $310

TWA Little Dipper $225

Empress VMSD $350

Blackout Effectors Whetstone (v.1) $190

Lovepedal Dragon Fuzz $120

DBA Fuzz War $120

Mystic Octavious $100

Wilson Ten Spot II Wah $170

Honey Bee Clone $135

No velcro except the HB Clone and VMSD. The Octavious requires a PS adapter (standard Boss type) not included.

Good transactions with Crxsh, Cake Bakist, Fever606 and couscousman(TGP)

• Members

Fuzzhugger FX Algal Bloom - #17 velcro on bottom. Currently in the Doom Room tourbox. $80

Ibanez DE-7 - Has velcro, no box. In great condition. $50

IMG_0745.jpg

GGG Phase 45 - kinda sentimental to me since it's my first build. Pink LED pulses with the rate. Paint is chipping off in a few places. Make offer.

Rocktron Super C Rackmount Noise Supressor - Comes with power supply. Minimal rack rash. Looks pretty much mint on the face. Works perfectly. $70

PT2 w/ Soft Case - In great shape, never taken out of my house. Have original box, soft case, and other goodies. Would trade for NYC Lunchbox.

905_2974.jpg

Black Dove P90 - bridge position w/ about 10 inches of lead, just came out of a brand new Tele. I love P90's but I need a humbucker in the bridge. Make offer.

IMG_0979.jpg

Boss SP404 Sampler - Comes with Original box, manual, card, and power supply. Pic of actual unit coming soon. $215

sp404.jpg

DOD BiFet Preamp - No velcro, damned near close to mint, comes with box and goodies. - $55

IMG_1129.jpg

Possible SPAMZ

May get rid of these, not sure yet. Make me some offers.

Diamond Skeleton Digital Pitch Modulator - Some scuffs on the sides, comes w/ velcro.

0304091230.jpg

Lightfoot Labs Goatkeeper V2 - comes with box, instructions, mint other than velcro #018

905_2965.jpg

Rat2 w/ Ruetz mod - switchable from mod to stock, Blue LED, LM308 chip, takes standard Boss style power adapter. Also has velcro.

Malekko Vibrato - W/ box, no velcro.

PM me with offers on pedals with prices not listed or for more pics. Most everything comes with the original box. I'm open for trade offers or prices but no low balling please. Mainly looking for a DD-6 or other delay with stereo in and outs, and Supercollider. Also interested in NYC Lunchbox, drum software like Superior Drummer or Toontracks Drumkit From Hell. Everything is shipped USPS w/ delivery confirmation and insurance. Paypal gift option preferred but not necessary. Continental U.S. only unless you pay the shipping difference.

• Members

IMGP3471.jpg

FT-Nick Greer Gold Nugget-Only trading as it's a bit redundant in my setup and I'm looking to try some new pedals.

I'm open to just about anything and I'm easy to deal with. Extra consideration given to any deal that includes a Sonic Research Turbo Tuner or TC Nova Delay/Repeater.

PM me

• Members

Will post pictures later but here's what I got to start. Prices are shipped/paypall gift'd to the Continental US.

- Boss DD-5 with Monte Alums Mod (analog-like output) - $120

- Boss DD-7 - Decent condish - $120

- Blackout Effectors Whetstone - Limited Edition Black - $200

These pedals were played by the legendary Pat D (formerly of the Angry Hand of God) on many a stage in the Denver area.

• Members

Buy/sell or trade

What I'm after:

• Ibanez LU20 or LU30 Tuner

• Boss FZ-2

Only pedal I've got left:

• Rocktek ADR-01 Super Delay Analog Delay Pedal - $30

Cool sleeper pedal. Real analog delay has a nice percussive quality in the repeats. Uses the Panasonic M3205 chip -- same as the Boss DM-3, Ibanez AD9 and Arion SAD-1. Totally kills on self oscillation. Really fun delay. See the video below to hear some samples. With box and instruction sheet.

KnE08.jpg

Nj6gr.jpg

Rocktek ADR-01 Super Delay

[video=youtube;RDWsLSi7hBg]

• Members

So my Electro-Harmonix Holiest Grail is not jiving with my Peavey Classic 30 effects loop. Unless someone can help me figure out how to overcome this problem, it's on the chopping block.

I need another reverb to replace it, and some sort of modulation. It'd be great if it could do tremolo and rotary sounds. Phaser is cool, too.

Pictures below. Looks like the Boss style jack is just soldered right to the bottom of the EHX jack on the PCB. If you want to use a stock EHX adapter (which I don't have), you could probably just desolder the boss one or ignore it. This thing uses a lot of juice (300-500ma), so daisy chaining doesn't always work.

If you have questions about it, let me know. I've spent quite a bit of time with this pedal, so I can answer quite a few questions.

More here: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2791600-FT-EHX-Holiest-Grail

imag0027ar.jpg

• Members

supra-zandc_tire1.jpg

CLEAN MIX Distortion (right) available. HCFX Special (mention this) $60 +shipping.

Mix in some clean for a more subtle drive, or mix clean and high gain to play 2 highly different sounds at once. Special tone control mod adds a smooth mode for mixed and OD sounds, in addition to its original aggresive metal sounds. For more info, and soundclips, see http://spenceramps.com/modz.html . Modded DOD Supra Distortion pedal, like new + all new mods. Also avail.: Zombie Fuzz Mod (left) build on request (Have supplies incl. base pedal), inquire.

myst134sm.jpg

MYSTIQUE overdrive w/fuzz switch -- HCFX special $119

• Members

USA shipped only, PayPal (non gift) please. All prices for shipped USPS Priority.

whetstone.jpg

TurboRa.jpg

Ibanez-CS9.jpg

Allums-DS1.jpg

RS-Phaser-Teaser-Stallion.jpg

Blackout Effectors Whetstone #15 $190 Some very minor blemishes that aren't even visible unless you look close, but apart from that it's in great shape. Velcro'ed with box.

Ibanez vintage MIJ CS9 $100 Some road wear, but otherwise works fine.

Catalinbread Teaser Stallion $110 Older two switch version. Has some wear at on the edges, but still looks fine. w/box and instructions Velcro'ed.

Boss DS1 (Monte Allums Tri Gain Mod) $55 - Very new looking, sounds amazingly good. No box, no velcro.

Turbo Rat (Diecast Electronics Mod) $120 - Dual toggles switch between stock Rat 2 and Turbo Rat and in between, LM308N + other improvements.

TRADES: Looking for a Digitech Vocalist 3.

• Members

WTS/T

Boss BF2 Flanger (made in Taiwan version) - $70 shipped/paypal'd

Boss OC2 - SOLD

Boss DD7 - best offer, but I'd really prefer to trade this

Boss FZ-2 - trades only preferably for a Boss HM2

T-Rex Fuel Tank JR-$75 shipped and paypal'd. Most of the included cords, the box and an added Daisy chain, brand new condition

Trades- EQD Ghost Echo or hummingbird, Tremolo pedals, SHO clone, MXR 6 band EQ or Boss GEB7

Guest Guest

Fairfield Four Eyes Fuzz - w/box. $185

Keeley TS-9DX Flexi 4x2 w/true-bypass - w/box. $175

Curious Inventor Voice of Saturn Sequencer kit - partially assembled, all parts included, discontinued. $140

• Members

Ibanez/Maxon BC9 Bi Mode Chorus - 2x CS9s in a single enclosure - can be used either mono, or stereo w/ each of the CS9s in its own channel. VERY cool & unique pedal with a TON of sonic possibilities! Only made for a few years in the early '80s. - $115 shipped PRICE DROP, Y'ALL!

bc_9.JPG

OLC Orange Peel - *BRAND NEW* - skip the 4-6wk wait & get your classic OR dirt on - IMO one of the coolest "amp-in-a-pedal"s of all time! - $170 shipped

orange_peel.JPG

Peterson Strobostomp - slightly crusty (I *really* should've cleaned it before snapping a picture - I swear it isn't as bad as it looks!) 1st Gen Strobostomp - works perfectly, has upgraded in/out jacks -proper panel mounted parts, not the cheap PCB mounted parts they came with. $100 shipped

strobostomp.JPG

And of course, as always, I'm taking in DL4s in need of a little love & building OLC pedals!!!

Archived