The Return Of the Freekish....

Stevenglass

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Assraped with a bat would be appropriate. Going to Hell for sure for their indiscretions. I pray they will get cancer and die the worst death imaginable. Thieves, and charlatans at best.

I take it you purchased one of the Thadeus Hornblower Signature Alpha Drives?

• Members

Assraped with a bat would be appropriate. Going to Hell for sure for their indiscretions. I pray they will get cancer and die the worst death imaginable. Thieves, and charlatans at best.

I knew it would be this guy! He has some deep seeded mental issues from other posts too.....They just pedals mang

• Members

Assrape or not. That man deserves to get a lifelong restraining order from an instrument

Seriously, people. Chill. After all the "free publicity" Ken has gotten out of the Alpha Drive, I think the free market will do a pretty good job of "restraining" him.

• Members

The Freekish have put up gutshots of the red dot thing and the Joyo on their site. I'd like to hear their explanation why the red dot pcb says copyright 2006 when the description of the Alpha Drive II states: "The Alpha Drive II Red Dot has been refined with the help of many musicians. Freekish Blues listened to your feedback and made changes to the circuit that allows more gain with a thicker bottom end and lower mids." Wasn't the original AD released earlier this year? Is this whole thing just a joke or do these clowns really expect to fool anyone? Thanks Ken.

• Members

Interesting. I didn't realize the UD had changed... that might add some fairy-dust allure to the "now-mythical version 1, referred to as "DBJW" for the now legendary 'Design by J Wong' inscription on the PCB."

OTOH, re: FB: You know your marketing may not have been completely successful when the biggest feature on your home page is "Look, we're not really the same as this cheap Chinese pedal. Anymore. Honest."

Archived