OT: What's the most fun you've had on this forum??

AimmarCair

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've read all sorts of funny things on here over the years, but one thing that stuck in my mind, just for the pure insanity of it was - being told i would 'Burn in Hell for all eternity' for not believing in the christian god.

Made me laugh, as frankly the only people on this side of the pond who spout nonsense like that are usually stood in a shopping street with a megaphone ranting at passers by :lol:

• Members

Made me laugh, as frankly the only people on this side of the pond who spout nonsense like that are usually stood in a shopping street with a megaphone ranting at passers by
:lol:

You do realise that this is a pivotal component of Christian belief, right? :lol::facepalm:

• Members
You do realise that this is a pivotal component of Christian belief, right?
:lol::facepalm:

Of course. But its the ones that feel the need to threaten none believers with their particular brand of religion that i find amusing. I can't fear something that cannot be proved to exist, so its pointless (and funny) when someone tries the 'oooh, satan will get you' nonsense.

Someone posted words to this effect on here some time ago ....

Religion is like a Penis. It's nice to have one. You can be proud of it too if you like. But it's not nice to wave it around in public or shove it down children's throats.

Archived