READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 12-20-11

Phil O'Keefe

• Members

I've got for sale a:

Carl Martin Delayla XL delay. With box, works perfectly, has attached power cord. $220

Wampler Plexidrive, with box. Got this in a trade, its really nice but not sure I need another OD. Throw me some offers.

Shipped from Canada, prices not including shipping.

QdbA3.jpg

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hey fellas! Normally I'd leave you HCEF gents alone, but I'm trying to off a couple of pedals this week and thought you might be interested. Without further ado:

FS/T: Korean Epiphone Sheraton II w/ case - $375 + shipping

Up for sale is my MIK Epiphone Sheraton II with TKL/Epiphone factory hard case, and I'm sure her next owner will be pretty thrilled. I believe the guitar is a 2003 model, and it's in excellent shape. I could brag more, but I suppose I'll let the pic speak for itself:

precisionandsheraton005.jpg

It's a sweet guitar, and speaking in terms of bang for the buck, it should cure darn near anybody's hollowbody itch. It plays and sounds excellent - medium low action, no buzzes, rattles or dead frets - and it's currently strung with D'Addario flatwounds for some super smooth tones. The frets have been polished recently and the fretboard conditioned, and the whole thing is just clean as a whistle.

Squier Super Sonic, sparkle silver - $500 + shipping

Third in line is my Squier Super Sonic in gorgeous sparkle silver, crafted in Fender

• Members

Prices include shipping + paypal to the ConUS. Canada add $10. Paypal gift appreciated. Now accepting offers. Worst I can do is say "No."

- TC Electronics Hall Of Fame Reverb - new in box (played for ~1 hour and realized I like the reverb sounds out of my TimeFactor better) - $130

StuffforSale001.jpg

- BYOC Analog Chorus - Hunter orange (old Denver Broncos orange) painted enclosure. Assembled by me and works just fine. I don't use chorus, so this needs to go. Pre-built ones are $135 new from Axeandyoushallreceive, so let's say $100.

StuffforSale002.jpg

StuffforSale003.jpg

- Older Boss SP-303 Sampler - Good for low-fi gritty stuff. Looks like e-bay they go for anything from $100 - $250, so let's say $140 OBO?

StuffforSale004.jpg

Not looking for trades... Need $$ to get the final push to get a VHT Sig:X.

• Members

Looking to unload my telecaster.

Its by far the best tele ive owned.

But I need to let it go

2004 CIJ 62 RI SUNBURST w/bigsby double bound body

NOVAK JM TELE PICKUP

LOLLAR VINTAGE SPEC BRIDGE PICKUP

LOCKING VINTAGE TUNERS.

Mustang bridge

Looking $800 plus shipping on this one. No trades.

photo-27.jpg

photo-28.jpg

photo-29.jpg

photo-30.jpg

photo-31.jpg

photo-5-2.jpg

Also downsizing

Black Dr scientist the elements pedal $195

photo-26.jpg

• Members

Brand new in box with warranty Rocktron Classic Wah, these are actually pretty decent wah pedals. I have two of them in stock right now, one was opened to show a customer, the other has never even been opened up. Rocktron was running a deal on them over Christmas. Mail order guys all have it for 65.00.... how does $49.00 shipped on each sound? I can post a photo if need be, but I think we all know what they look like. Hit me up via PM if you're interested, thanks!

• Members

Big box soul bender w/nkt-275 x3 transistors. In very good condition. Has two screws on the back plate.
Asking $175.00 OBO shipped anywhere in the States.

Pedals030.jpg
Pedals034.jpg
Pedals033.jpg

I also have a brand new in box ehx small clone. In excellent condition. Comes with original box and papers.
Asking $50.00 shipped. Will post pics later.

• Members

All shipped USPS priority with insurance and all have velcro on bottom...

TC Electronic Flashback $old

Mid-Fi Pitch Pirate $180 pp&sh

- excellent working and cosmetic condition

photo-9.jpg

Zvex Ooh Wah $200

- great condition (a few nicks here and there) includes power plate bottom

photo-7.jpg

• Members

My Jeep needs fixin' and for some reason people won't fix it for free.

All prices shipped/PayPal'd in U.S.

Goose Fuzz $115 Crazy sounds come from this pedal
Orange Peel $115 Orange amp tones from OLCircuits
SOLDSon of a Bee $85 Roland Bee-Baa cloneSOLD

The Goose and Orange Peel have velcro on the bottom.

IMG_0945.jpg

Strat body $75 - Alder (light) and only drilled for the neck bolts. I'm not sure who made this but I'm guessing All-Parts.

IMG_0948.jpg
IMG_0950.jpg

• Members

IMG_0212.jpg

It's 2012...time to downsize.

Earthquaker Devices Fuzz Master General - $200

Foxrox Aquavibe - $340

PaulC Timmy - $190

Creepy Fingers "Bubble Drive" (PTP custom Doomidrive) - NOT FOR SALE

Clark/Barber Gainster - $150

Monsterpiece STUD/Arc Effects Klone - $175 (will only sell one of these)

Boss DD-6 - $70

Maxon CP-101 - $90

Boss DM-3 - $180 (you will not find another this clean)

For

For

Baja_backjpg.jpg

For

For

For

Excellent condition; no fret wear. Some very light scratching on the back. Can only be seen in the right light and isn't through the clear coat. It weighs around 7.5lbs, so it's not heavy like most Baja's you'll come across. It doesn't come with a gig bag, but a washburn hardshell case. As you can see from the pictures, the case is a little bent. It will still close fine and work for local gigging, but I'd look into a better case if you'll be doing a lot of flying with it. I'm asking $650 shipped. PM with any questions and for references.

• Members

It came without a knob for the Trim control so I put one of my own on. I'm not too picky on trades, but here's a list of pedals I'd like to trade for, if you don't have anything on the list feel free to make an offer anyways. Will sell for $190 paypal/shipped.

-Devi Ever/E13 Spectacular Aenima, Sucka Punch.

-EHX Big Box Polychorus, Q-tron, Holiest Grail, Older Stereo Memory Man, Micro Synth

-Earthquaker Devices, Mid-fi Electronics,TheSYLE, Last Gasp, Dr. Scientist, Infanem, Malekko...

PM me with offers. questions, etc..

-Jared

6613650653_eeeaa94f58_z.jpg

eauclaire by Pumpkin Pieces, on Flickr

• Members

looking to get rid of this. great amp in great condition. looks great too. reverb does NOT work, otherwise everything else is fully functional.

looking for a local sale (minneapolis/st. paul area).

not too interested in trading for any amps, mostly want cash or Boss DD-20 or JHS Double Barrel.

make me an offer though.

2190271410099666759S600x600Q85.jpg

2382897310099666759S600x600Q85.jpg

2210739140099666759S600x600Q85.jpg

2237938390099666759S600x600Q85.jpg

• Members

Pedal purge to fund a new guitar! Pedals for sale only - not looking for trades.

All pedals in great physical and working order. No velcro. Actual pics of each below. Paypal preferred.

FoxRox Zim has TAR+ and CS (Clean Smile) cards - $189.95 shipped to USA only. Prefer no intl on this one due to the weight of the pedal

Lovepedal Amp 11 - $149.95 shipped to USA/Canada. Add $15 for shipping to other intl locations

A/DA Flanger - this is the 2000's re-issue with attached power chord. $189.95 shipped to USA only. Prefer no intl on this one due to the weight of the pedal

Maxon AF-9 filter - no box on this one. $149.95 shipped to USA/Canada. Add $15 for shipping to other intl locations

Skreddy Lunar Module - $179.95 shipped to USA/Canada. Add $15 for shipping to other intl locations

zim.jpg
lp-amp11.jpg
ada-flanger.jpg
maxon-af9.jpg
lunar.jpg

Archived