READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 12-20-11

Phil O'Keefe

Welcome to the spam thread. :wave:

Please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN. :cop:

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et venditor!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

80's Marshall JCM800 2204.

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

I retubed it with 6ca7s. They have under 10 hours on them. It's all stock except for the two holes drilled on the front. When my tech retubed it he looked it over and it's all stock. Asking $840 shipped or will trade for Sunn, Redbear, or Orange amps.

72 Tele Deluxe Classic Player Black Dove

IMG_1241.jpg

I put a p90 sized Dimarzio Super Distortion in the bridge but I have the original p90 that came in it still. Comes with Fender gigbag. There isn't any issues with it at all, no cracks, maybe a ding or two that are the size of a pencil tip. $535 shipped.

Possibly throwing my Timefactor up here for sale. Kinda on the fence but if you're interested hit me up and persuade me to let it go. Has box but no manual. I think I have the power supply still but I'm not sure.

Infant Star In Black Cocoon 3" mini CD - This is blackened, ambient, harsh noise fronted by a male / female vocal assault. For fans of Merzbow, Sunn O))), Teeth Collection, and Whitehouse. 5 tracks totaling 21:27. 20 copies, hand numbered, cut and pasted. $3ppd.

IMAG0270.JPG

PM me with offers on pedals or for more pics. Most everything comes with the original box. I'm open for trade offers. Mainly looking for Copilot FX stuff, OC-2, blue box, synth pedals, but open to everything else. Everything is shipped USPS w/ delivery confirmation and insurance. Paypal gift option preferred but not necessary. Continental U.S. only unless you pay the shipping difference.

• Members

I'm selling my beloved Benford Esquire:

BenfordEsquireenhanced-1.jpg

BenfordEsquireheadstockenhanced.jpg

I didn't want to do it, but I just bought the Strat of my dreams, so the Esquire has to go. Here are the details:

- 1" "Boatneck" profile that gradually moves from a soft "V" at the nut to a full "C" at the 12th fret. Literally the best feeling neck I've ever played.

- Vintage 7.25 radius neck with 6105 frets and low action (3/64ths across the board at the 12th fret) that won't fret out, even if I try. No fret wear.

- Vintage-style, top-loader bridge with brass saddles

- An ash body with a two tone sunburst finish. This guitar is a medium weight, I'd say 7.5 to 8 lbs tops, and is well-balanced with excellent sustain and resonance. It has actually a nice punch and girth to it, particularly muscular for a Tele/Esquire.

- Excellent-sounding Alnico V single-coil that's about medium output.

- Beautifully set-up with D'Addario 11's (that feel more like 10s).

- $750 shipped w/Xaviere hardshell case

Shoot me a PM if you're interested - Thanks!

• Members

Time to try some other fuzz so these two are up for trade

Looking for Basic Audio Solar Myth or Muff (or any other BA stuff)

Silicon FuzzFace

EQD Hoof

Tonebender MKIII /MKIV type pedals

Skreddy Screwdriver or Lunar Module

try me on other fuzz

Wah (as long as its fuzz friendly) or maybe some kind of tremolo

So on the trade block are:

PTP wired AC128 FuzzFace made by kreeper_6 , fat Ge fuzz tone with nice clean up, has bias knob on top

2hdqk5y.jpg2z71ips.jpg

• Members

Van Amps Sole-Mate Spring Reverb

Great reverb for anyone especially those vintage fender amps with no reverb and a need for a tremolo footswitch.

$210 Shipped CONUS

International would add about $25 to ship

Power supply included. No box

I needs de money, so I can't do trades

file.php?id=9065&mode=view

• Members

BOSS RV-2 --> incredibly warm Reverb that has a seperate Delay feature. Serial number dates it back to '87. $90 shipped & PP'd to the lower 48.

BOSS RV-5 --> brand new, in-the-box with all paperwork, etc. $100 shipped & PP'd to the lower 48

EXH DOUBLE MUFF CLASSIC CHASIS --> excellent condition and comes with original cardboard box and all paperwork. $45 shipped to the lower 48.

ASHBASS FUZZBRITE --> spot-on clone of the old Mosrite Fuzzrite pedal. Its a Raspy, Thrashy, '60s Biker Fuzz in aces. And in honor of Davie Allan's 'Blue Theme' it also has a Blue LED. $90 shipped to the lower 48.

ANALOGMAN HIGH-GAIN WHITE DOT SUNFACE --> $OLD

LINE 6 ECHO PARK --> brand new, in-the-box with all paperwork, etc. $100 shipped & PP'd to the lower 48

Archived