OT: Rate the last movie you saw

wiklund87

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Star Wars Phantom Menace 3D - 0/10. Took my kid to it. He loved, which is all that matters. Some of the worst acting, ever. It's like they were reading their lines as in rehearsal. ANd the 3d effects were pretty ordinary at best. The trailers had better effects.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Kimme

View Post

Is it a new movie or just episode 1 in 3D?

Episode 1 I believe ( I can't keep them all straight). Apparently this was shot in 3d originally, but released in theaters in regular 2d, I guess now that its in 3d, another way to make more money. But got it was really weak acting wise, and some really good actors in this too, Liam Niesen, etc. Felt like a paycheck movie to me.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by gambit

View Post

I wa in the cinema yesterday.. there was a trailer for Titanic in 3D. facepalm.gif

But it's the other way round. When the iceberg comes, everyone has to throw the ice from their cokes at the screen at the same time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Watched some stuff with my girl tonight.

Mostly stuff I've already known but haven't seen in a long time.

Piranha 3D (First time) : 7/10 --> Piranhas looked okay, splatter stuff looked awesome. Quite entertaining.

May : 7/10 --> Pretty weird horror movie. Some sort of Frankenstein,Re-Animator meets some kind of Nerd/Love-Story.

Outrage : 9/10 --> Takeshi Kitano is still one of the greatest.

House of 1000 corpses : 9/10 --> Still Rob Zombies best movie.

Archived