Not sure if this has been posted yet...

Aaron SS

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So what are we seeing?

I'm seeing wow & flutter trimmers, tap subdivisions selected by pushing the feedback knob, a filter & grit trimmer, and the obvious tap tempo switch that you can hold for trails (with a trails LED under the delay knob). Oooo, and an expression out!

Delicious feature set. :thu:

• Members

Wow, looks sharp. What is the delay time? I hope it's considerable. The Red Lama sounded pretty good on a recent demo that was posted here. I too, like the Way Huge line. Pork Loin would be another pedal I would rebuy again easily.

So what are we seeing?

I'm seeing wow & flutter trimmers, tap subdivisions selected by pushing the feedback knob, a filter & grit trimmer, and the obvious tap tempo switch that you can hold for trails (with a trails LED under the delay knob). Oooo, and an expression out!

Delicious feature set.
:thu:

Gotta admit, that does look interesting.

Will this be at NAMM?

• Members

Wow, looks sharp.
What is the delay time?
I hope it's considerable. The Red Lama sounded pretty good on a recent demo that was posted here. I too, like the Way Huge line. Pork Loin would be another pedal I would rebuy again easily.

That's the big question IMO - the regular AP mkII's delay time is too short for my needs

Archived