Would you do this trade?

Loobs

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Seems like if you really like the tone of the amp, more than the playability of the guitar, it makes sense to do. And you mentioned you have another guitar fund building, so you'll add a second one soon enough, maybe something a bit different too. If the Orange has good resale as well, then yeah.

• Members

Yeah, I have money in the bank for a second guitar and right now I don't have a gigging amp which is something I definitely need. I'll only have one guitar after that but it'll be temporary I guess. Just waiting to hear back from the guy, but he seems interested.

• Members

Ehh, I wouldn't want a Tokai as my main guitar. But that's just me.

Trade it up, but I wouldnt expect to find another LP Special as nice as yours anytime soon. I had an Orange before, 'twas a good amp but I wouldn't say it was the best I've owned. Same goes for those Marshall 4x12s.

• Members

Trade it up, but I wouldnt expect to find another LP Special as nice as yours anytime soon. I had an Orange before, 'twas a good amp but I wouldn't say it was the best I've owned. Same goes for those Marshall 4x12s.

My Tokai is just as good as my Gibson. Did you own a vintage Orange?

• Members

yeah whats wrong with a Tokai?

Archived