OT: I HAD DRINKS LAST NITE

RoboPimp

• Members

Half of the servers in the restaurant where I work as a chef are students ie.people studying in order to better themselves. Two other servers work there as a second job as their principal job involves working with a homeless charity. Another came to Britain through asylum after being persecuted in his home country. None of them are 'useless {censored}ing bums' so your glib generalisation can easily be described as bollocks.

here's a tissue

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

reauchambeau is back to his old form.

yeah I'm so unique, I've listened to radio talk shows that tee off on this topic, I'm not the only asshole out there. if anything you tippers are the {censored}ing assholes because you propagate this absurdity, therefore ensuring that food servers never never get a proper wage from their employer. shame on all of you, shame

• Members

yeah I'm so unique, I've listened to radio talk shows that tee off on this topic, I'm not the only asshole out there. if anything you tippers are the {censored}ing assholes because you propagate this absurdity, therefore ensuring that food servers never never get a proper wage from their employer. shame on all of you, shame

Reauchambeau listens to talk radio. Color me surprised.

• Members

I worked in the service industry for 20+ years, you are acting like a dick. truth.

• Members

But they are, in your words, useless {censored}ing bums so who cares if they get a proper wage?

• Members

lol, you guys are taking this personal. I went overboard with the useless bums thing granted, it's the concept I don't like, not the people.

Well, people tend to take things personal when you call them bums. Otherwise I agree, just tipping habitually is dumb concept.

• Members

Reauchambeau: now i remember why i didn't like you. I hope you'd call one of those useless bums that to their face before your next meal?

And pbone...aren't you like 19 in college? Life can't be that hard for you with your minimum wage job....i'm guessing parents footing the bill like most kids?

• Members

Reauchambeau:
now i remember why i didn't like you.
I hope you'd call one of those useless bums that to their face before your next meal?

And pbone...aren't you like 19 in college? Life can't be that hard for you with your minimum wage job....i'm guessing parents footing the bill like most kids?

so we'll like ... never be friends, is that what you're trying to say? :cry:

• Members

you're just the worst kind of person.

• Members

this

my friend owns two restaurant chains and is a multi millionaire. his restaruants only hire 18 year old girls that look like models, he could afford to pay really well, but doesn't.

Maybe you should tell your friend to stop being a dick and pay more than he does.

So who here wants to go after restaurant owners and implement restaurant wage reform?

Archived