i turned 26 yesterday

echodeluxe

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know why anyone would be particularly worried about turning 26.

Because that's the average age your body starts losing more cells than it's able to replace.

26 is clinically when death begins. Philosophically, I suppose death begins at birth but we can save that for a different thread.

Mojo sent, Echo. . .

• Members

I turn 50 this year, so don't even go there junior.
:lol:

Happy Birthday. I hope you had a great one. You're still plenty young enough, so don't waste time worrying about that.
:)

So we got one guy bitchin' that he's turning 25 in a few months...just about the time my wife and I will have our 25th anniversary.

And Phil just turned 50...Welcome to the other side, guy! AARP and all that.

The summer I turned 30 I met the woman who is my wife.

The spring before I turned 40 I "met" our first kid, who is now looking a colleges

The summer I turned 50 we brought home our 2nd kid.

And this summer our marriage turns 25.

Kind of spread out but still 25 damn good years!

A few bumps in the road.

That's life, though.

• Members

I'm not 50 yet... not until September. Don't rush me.
;)

And Happy Anniversary to you and your wife, and all the best to the two of you and your kids. Very cool story breaux.
:)

Thanks, Phil! I just keep thinking: "60 is the new 40" and I kinda believe it! My 2 bros are both in their 60's now . The older doesn't really look it but I'm a little worried about him and his health. The younger DOES look it (bald, what hair he's got, mostly his beard, all white), but I'm not worried about him at all--he's healthy as a horse!

• Members

Happy birthday Echo. I turned 40 on Monday. Talk about a mind {censored}. I don't feel a day over 25. Enjoy 26 dude. And you don't hit the downward slope until you decide you've hit the downward slope.

Turning 40 was great! My wife took me to AC and....we'll stop right there!

Turning 50 was better than I expected! Just before I turned 50, I got my Black Belt, then we brought our 2nd kid home (adopted that one), and my wife and older son, on my b'day, took me to see Hal Holbrook doing his "farewell tour" of Mark Twain Tonight! (7 years later he's still doing it! :facepalm: )

Life is life. Enjoy the ride!

Archived