Is Bobby D alive?

dZjupp

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He's probably lurking and hanging out on other forums due to people giving him too much grief here.

I've got much love for Bobby D. He's a great guy, fantastic musician and all-around good egg. :phil:

He's not at MC. Maybe Haunting Mids?

• Members

He's probably lurking and hanging out on other forums due to people giving him too much grief here.

I've got much love for Bobby D. He's a great guy, fantastic musician and all-around good egg. :phil:

I didn't hear about the grief - that's too bad. He's missed!

• Members

One of the reasons he hasn't been on the forums much is that he recently had to take a day job. Bobby is a gig dog, which is hard to do in South Florida [it's one of the worst places in North America for live bands- I have played up and down North and South America and can vouch for that].

The gigs have dried up recently, so he had to find other work.

I myself haven't been on the forums lately, but I did some lurking recently and filled him in on some of the drama and lulz.

Bobby particularly got a kick when I told him about the European pedal peddler who pulled a freekish and has been hawking rebranded Joyo pedals as boutique gems -[forget the name of the company]

• Members

Someone start an RIP Bobby D thread now so he knows how much we love him before he's gone.

I say we just start adding "Where's Bobby? RIP Bobby D" to random posts every now and then.

Archived